28 AAAAs and counting - On all pages - Video on Page 6!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • super-smashman
    FFR Player
    • Nov 2004
    • 2638

    #76
    aww!

    Comment

    • dantheman650
      FFR Player
      • May 2004
      • 561

      #77


      WTF this is good.

      Videos coming 100% sure tomorrow. Stay tuned.

      Edit -

      Comment

      • Str0m
        FFR Player
        • Feb 2005
        • 76

        #78
        They better be... i want to see pwnij vids

        Comment

        • Demon_Of_The_Comet
          FFR Player
          • Dec 2004
          • 888

          #79
          Its tommorrow and no vids.
          =P

          This stuff may be easy but still, my BS claim still stands till i see some vids
          wtf is a nooblet
          Originally posted by jewpinthethird
          If you are part of the 2% that isn\'t a ***got, put this in your profile.
          Originally posted by white_boy
          firemon is in the top 10 sm list...dont talk (#$% to him.

          Comment

          • banditcom
            FFR Player
            • Mar 2003
            • 6243

            #80
            And some tits. I want to see those too.

            Comment

            • Demon_Of_The_Comet
              FFR Player
              • Dec 2004
              • 888

              #81
              Yes, tits would help, not to mention its another day and we still dont have a SINGLE vid.

              =/
              wtf is a nooblet
              Originally posted by jewpinthethird
              If you are part of the 2% that isn\'t a ***got, put this in your profile.
              Originally posted by white_boy
              firemon is in the top 10 sm list...dont talk (#$% to him.

              Comment

              • dantheman650
                FFR Player
                • May 2004
                • 561

                #82
                Calm down, it's 4 PM here and we are going to Wendy's and then making some vids. Got the camera right here, should be no problems.

                Comment

                • CrackerChris
                  FFR Player
                  • Apr 2005
                  • 12

                  #83
                  Video in progress.

                  Edit: Video Done! It was my second time playing on video, so I was really nervous and walked away with a 5 perfects on J219, 1 perfect on as the rush comes, back to back (no rest period, and I got a perfect on a bad double step). I zoomed in for judge settings, ini settings, all went well and good. Expect Dan to post the videos between now and 9 PM pst.

                  NOTE: Yes, that "easter egg" is who you think it is, and the wav file is who you think it is. Thank Dan for his innovative thinking skills. He will post zips tomorrow or something.

                  -CrackerChris

                  Comment

                  • dantheman650
                    FFR Player
                    • May 2004
                    • 561

                    #84
                    Here it is:




                    If you don't have quicktime, go download it noobs.

                    If anything about this video is not clear, we can easily make another one seeing as this was second try.

                    Comments? Questions? Enjoy the awesome Easter Egg I created?

                    Comment

                    • super-smashman
                      FFR Player
                      • Nov 2004
                      • 2638

                      #85
                      GAH!!... I still call BS. lol. Holy crap dude. I don't get the easter egg... i suck right? I'm keeping that vid!

                      EDIT: BTW if you don't have quicktime you can just open the file with IE. Now who's the n00b :P! WARNING: You should never open IE for any other reason!

                      Comment

                      • dantheman650
                        FFR Player
                        • May 2004
                        • 561

                        #86
                        If you don't get the easter egg, you are ultimate newb.

                        For anyone that doesn't get the toasty;


                        Watch this video. You may not think it's anything special but pay very close attention to 250 combo. Chris helped me think up the idea, TheMightySquare helped me with graphics.

                        Thanks to Nima for being awesome.


                        If you want this amazing advancement for yourself, download this zip


                        And replace both files in the following folder:
                        C:\Program Files\StepMania\Themes\default\BGAnimations\ScreenGameplay toasty

                        Comment

                        • super-smashman
                          FFR Player
                          • Nov 2004
                          • 2638

                          #87
                          K well I knew it was a toasty! I get them all the time, scares the hell outta me. I just didn't know what it said.

                          Comment

                          • Pooping_Panda
                            FFR Player
                            • Jun 2003
                            • 1773

                            #88
                            Why does he have a stepmania folder and a stepmania CVS folder?

                            Comment

                            • dantheman650
                              FFR Player
                              • May 2004
                              • 561

                              #89
                              One is for Stepmania Online, the CVS one.

                              New scores from him



                              Eggman's Ready To Rock It Blues (Hard as HELL)



                              Walking on Fire from ITG

                              Comment

                              • eVILPeeR
                                FFR Player
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Aug 2003
                                • 2284

                                #90
                                And this guy is going to quit? I'm sorry but, this guy has amazing potential.. too bad his morals are different from that.

                                Ah well! These scores that are coming now are incredible.. god, this guy is nuts =)

                                Comment

                                Working...