28 AAAAs and counting - On all pages - Video on Page 6!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • emccky
    Banned
    • Apr 2004
    • 4811

    #106
    We had like 15 pages of crap for aperson when he posted his 18 vid on Moonchild.. I think this guys gonna turn out the same way as aperson.. legit.

    Comment

    • lightdarkness
      Summer!!
      • Jul 2003
      • 11310

      #107
      Guys, do you know how easy it is to make Judge 4 appear even when the ini is on 1.5? (J1)

      It's so easy, that I was able to do it in 15 minutes to play a joke on a friend.

      If I ever get unlazy, I'll make a vid of me AAAA'ing some rediculous song, even though I haven't serioulsly played since 20, November.

      Comment

      • banditcom
        FFR Player
        • Mar 2003
        • 6243

        #108
        1.5 scale...

        LOL

        Nice job... with that, along with Privateer's ears, you're bs. Move along, and gtfo Dan.

        Comment

        • DukAmok
          FFR Player
          • Apr 2004
          • 1841

          #109
          not quite bandit.

          his ini on SM had the 1.5, but his SMO ini was apparently unchanged. and he has AAAAd Quasar on SMO. we'll see how he really does sometime soon.

          Comment

          • CrackerChris
            FFR Player
            • Apr 2005
            • 12

            #110
            Ya, it would suck if my scale was at 1.5 all along and I really didn't get those AAAAs. Luckily, I did get all those AAAAs, because I replayed all my songs with the correct scaling and was getting between 0-8 perfects on every song. Also, I know Nima's opinion doesn't make me legit, but he was the first person to comment on how the audio matched up with my playing, and it was pretty close. Expect an encore today at the correct ini settings, then everyone should be happy.

            -CrackerChris

            Comment

            • Privateer
              FFR Player
              • Sep 2003
              • 2962

              #111
              Do what I suggested.

              Comment

              • emccky
                Banned
                • Apr 2004
                • 4811

                #112
                I made a vid of me AAAAing blur and it says 4/4 judge after i played.. it's not hard to bs the judge.

                Comment

                • dantheman650
                  FFR Player
                  • May 2004
                  • 561

                  #113
                  Hello, we're going to show the ini also and this time it will be correct. I just watched him play and he did fine with the ini all perfect. We don't know what happened exactly but the point is he can still play.

                  Comment

                  • SMGod
                    FFR Player
                    • Dec 2003
                    • 1830

                    #114
                    Meh. I was probably wrong on this I think Privateer was right because if you can sdp and AAAA stuff on Judge 4, Judge 1 AAAAs would be RIDICULOUSLY easy. Trust me. I've had it on 1 and tried some retarded stuff and was getting like all marvelous... So, now I'm seriously doubting this.

                    Comment

                    • Demon_Of_The_Comet
                      FFR Player
                      • Dec 2004
                      • 888

                      #115
                      My BS claim holds.

                      Its not that easy to forge ini, i could do it, i could make a vid of me AAAAing OML, showing my judge AND my ini being legit. But i dont have a camera and im lazy.


                      This is still BS
                      wtf is a nooblet
                      Originally posted by jewpinthethird
                      If you are part of the 2% that isn\'t a ***got, put this in your profile.
                      Originally posted by white_boy
                      firemon is in the top 10 sm list...dont talk (#$% to him.

                      Comment

                      • Freed
                        FFR Player
                        • Mar 2004
                        • 200

                        #116
                        it's not that unbelievable. he's getting good ma on easy songs on index...not that hard if you're good at being onbeat.

                        it's not like he's aaaaing anything with 32nds or lots of jumps or over 180 bpm.
                        Originally posted by justaguy
                        improve your timing

                        Comment

                        • Demon_Of_The_Comet
                          FFR Player
                          • Dec 2004
                          • 888

                          #117
                          Yea but look at the first post, hes only been playing 3-4 months max.

                          most of us were just moving up to like C550 then, or starting to AA hard songs.

                          There is NO WAY someone can AAA a song, or AAAA a song in 3-4 months.
                          wtf is a nooblet
                          Originally posted by jewpinthethird
                          If you are part of the 2% that isn\'t a ***got, put this in your profile.
                          Originally posted by white_boy
                          firemon is in the top 10 sm list...dont talk (#$% to him.

                          Comment

                          • dantheman650
                            FFR Player
                            • May 2004
                            • 561

                            #118
                            Ummm.....I'm sure tons of people AAA Quasar within 3 months. Also, read the whole topic. Chris pointed out my sense of time is messed up, he's actually been playing since November or so. Anyway, I have no idea how to fake ini but I really don't care anymore. We can make another video since he's still just as good.

                            Comment

                            • mattddr
                              FFR Player
                              • Apr 2004
                              • 827

                              #119

                              Comment

                              • emccky
                                Banned
                                • Apr 2004
                                • 4811

                                #120
                                My friend just FC'd quasar and he's been playing for under a month.

                                Comment

                                Working...