28 AAAAs and counting - On all pages - Video on Page 6!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • dantheman650
    FFR Player
    • May 2004
    • 561

    #61
    Who's a dumbass?

    Comment

    • ThEclipse
      FFR Player
      • Aug 2004
      • 1641

      #62
      Originally posted by CrackerChris
      I'm not playing much anymore! Stepmania has become too big a timesink for me and it really isn't enjoyable anymore. It's become a grind and I don't enjoy playing nearly as much as I did a while ago. I think the whole fun in this game is learning how to play and actually fighting to pass songs, not fighting to get insane scores on them.

      -CrackerChris
      oh

      Comment

      • SMGod
        FFR Player
        • Dec 2003
        • 1830

        #63
        oh... play something hard then

        Comment

        • CrackerChris
          FFR Player
          • Apr 2005
          • 12

          #64
          Like I said from the start, I was never interested in jumping into this community or posting any of my accomplishments at any point in time, it was mainly the nudging of others that got me here. That last comment was only intended to point out the fact that I've spent far too many hours playing SM, honing my ability to MA "easy songs."

          In order to get anywhere in the realm of skill required to get massive scores on "hard songs" (which I admit, I suck terribly at), I don't want to invest more time. I did it once on the easy songs; I unhappily whored them until I get the small satisfaction of playing them perfectly. What's my point with this? Months of not having fun yielded bits and pieces of personal satisfaction when I either a) passed what I then considered to be "hard" or b) got a SDP/AAAA on a song. I think the tradeoff is terrible, so why would I do it all over again for actual "hard songs"? Other people get a kick out of it, but I'm not other people. If I knew in November exactly what I was walking into, I would have told Dan I didn't want to play SM. That said, what kept me hooked for so long? I have no idea, but I realized recently that in the end, it was just a big waste of time, given what compensation I received for all time spent (yay, a big flashing letter grade and score!).

          Note: I typed this at 1 am. I'm tired as all hell and some, if not all of this probably doesn't make the best of sense, so I will glance over it in the morning. All I really wanted to do once Dan pushed me into this community was strut my stuff on those ~20 easy songs, get a little recognition for it, and then depart from the community. If I knew that the response would be anything like this, I'd have said no to joining the community in the first place.

          -CrackerChris

          Comment

          • Omegix
            free tsutter
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Sep 2004
            • 883

            #65
            LOL INTERNET DRAMA

            Comment

            • Privateer
              FFR Player
              • Sep 2003
              • 2962

              #66
              There's zero doubt in my mind that you are not 100% legit. Every sentence you two write that argues against that point will just bring you a step closer to the level of Robby

              Think ahead in time: if you keep these lies up, you'll just dig yourself into a deeper hole. When you can't provide videos, and you need to admit things, you'll never be able to regain respect.

              Comment

              • dantheman650
                FFR Player
                • May 2004
                • 561

                #67
                Privateer, videos are coming this weekend like I said from the very first post. We will get some AAAAs on video and then he'll probably stop playing. Don't worry, they are coming soon.

                Comment

                • Izzi
                  FFR Player
                  • Nov 2003
                  • 2142

                  #68
                  I want to see a screenshot of reality... maybe he just has no speed and all Acc. I have little to no acc. and basicly all speed. So i guess its just the way it is.

                  Comment

                  • mattddr
                    FFR Player
                    • Apr 2004
                    • 827

                    #69
                    DDRAMA

                    Comment

                    • dantheman650
                      FFR Player
                      • May 2004
                      • 561

                      #70
                      A Reality SS? XDXDXD

                      There would be like 1298719832 misses.

                      Comment

                      • super-smashman
                        FFR Player
                        • Nov 2004
                        • 2638

                        #71
                        Originally posted by mattddr
                        DDRAMA
                        LOL yes!

                        I can't wait to see these videos (hopefully it will happen). I know a couple of people who will cry if I show it to them...

                        Comment

                        • DukAmok
                          FFR Player
                          • Apr 2004
                          • 1841

                          #72
                          Originally posted by super-smashman
                          Originally posted by mattddr
                          DDRAMA
                          LOL yes!

                          I can't wait to see these videos (hopefully it will happen). I know a couple of people who will cry if I show it to them...
                          you know some pretty weak people. shwo them a nima vid and they faint eh?


                          privateer, im not sure why you dont believe him. its not exactly like hes posting robby scores like AAA guassian and such. all of these scores are completely possible, the main reason theyre good is because of his short playing experience. but some people catch on fast, so i dont see that as a bg problem.

                          im kind of disappointed chris will be stopping playing, i wanted to see how his ma would transfer to harder things, but its his choice, so whatever.

                          cant wait for the vids either =)

                          Comment

                          • super-smashman
                            FFR Player
                            • Nov 2004
                            • 2638

                            #73
                            Originally posted by DukAmok
                            you know some pretty weak people. shwo them a nima vid and they faint eh?
                            Where!? Where are they!?
                            (quarter of the way to 1000 posts! )

                            Comment

                            • DukAmok
                              FFR Player
                              • Apr 2004
                              • 1841

                              #74
                              Originally posted by super-smashman
                              Originally posted by DukAmok
                              you know some pretty weak people. shwo them a nima vid and they faint eh?
                              Where!? Where are they!?
                              (quarter of the way to 1000 posts! )
                              dunno, just message him on MSN and ask. either that or message someone else and ask.

                              Comment

                              • SMGod
                                FFR Player
                                • Dec 2003
                                • 1830

                                #75
                                no... i haven't posted anything recent so no

                                Comment

                                Working...