28 AAAAs and counting - On all pages - Video on Page 6!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Spazzbite
    FFR Simfile Author
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Jan 2003
    • 2181

    #121
    Give me a fuckin' Brace Yourself video. That'll motivate me more.

    Originally posted by Quicker
    shades don't break unless you break them.

    Comment

    • -joe-
      FFR Player
      • Mar 2004
      • 409

      #122
      Once again, amazing scores Chris! The video was sweet as well. You could easily hear your perfect in as the rush comes, that finger tap is off from the others (4:10 into the video 670 ish combo)

      In all honestly though, its pretty damn funny that people are making a big fuss over the scores being legit or not. To me, those scores are easily legit. He showed the proof, has the backup, made videos... what else do you want? do you want him to fly out to your house, and play stepmania on your computer? will you believe him then? Does it really matter though... When you wake up, can you not perform your normal routine because your are questioning if scores are legit, on a message board?
      No matter what he does or says, people will still bitch and moan about "HUR HUR FAEK SKOREZ OLOL" Chris, I wouldn't even give them the satisfaction of you trying to proove that you're good as the screenshots you posted.

      Oh and once again (again), awesome scores man
      you\'re dumb

      Comment

      • CrackerChris
        FFR Player
        • Apr 2005
        • 12

        #123
        Thanks joe, appreciate the comment. Nice sim files!!! And you're right, I showed the video, take it for what you will, I know I'm legit and the people who I give a damn about and actually talk to know I'm legit, so that's all that matters to me. That said, I have maxed out my quad As - I turned all my AAAs that I posted about into AAAAs (Xenon, Stoic, Colors, etc.) I won't bother having Dan post them because I know they'll just get flamed to eternity. Me and my friend who helped me make the video just had sort of a falling out, so I won't be able to make another video today, but soon hopefully if I still feel like dignifitying you all with an encore.

        -CrackerChris

        Comment

        • dAnceguy117
          new hand moves = dab
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Dec 2002
          • 10103

          #124
          You know what? WHO GIVES A SHIT? XD

          If you're legit, good job. If not, then not. I don't know or really care. I don't know much about hacking the .ini, etc, I'm not really a computer person anyway (well, I spend a lot of time when I can't get outside on the computer, but still, I know like nothing), but people have brought up serious arguments. But with those arguments, there's still basically no way of proving anything.

          So why go to all these lengths? It doesn't look to me like this is what he wants, and it's obvious that's what a BS person WOULD want, so why give it to him? Just say good job if you're legit, and leave it at that. Sheesh.

          Comment

          • Demon_Of_The_Comet
            FFR Player
            • Dec 2004
            • 888

            #125
            We care cuz we dont want some guy brandishing BS AAAAs around here.
            Its demoralizing or something XD
            wtf is a nooblet
            Originally posted by jewpinthethird
            If you are part of the 2% that isn\'t a ***got, put this in your profile.
            Originally posted by white_boy
            firemon is in the top 10 sm list...dont talk (#$% to him.

            Comment

            • vince511
              FFR Player
              • Mar 2004
              • 368

              #126
              And now for a post that contributes nothing to this thread



              Oh, wait a second. About more than half of them already contribute nothing. Damn.
              I\'m like an idea machine.
              Feed me a taco and I come up with a good idea.

              Comment

              • Privateer
                FFR Player
                • Sep 2003
                • 2962

                #127
                It's funny how you are doing exactly what RobbyZero did, but you are just a little bit smarter.

                Of course it matters. This whole board is based on scores. In the scheme of life it doesn't make a difference, but we're on a board specifically geared towards this...what a dumb defense.

                Comment

                • aperson
                  FFR Hall of Fame
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Jul 2003
                  • 3434

                  #128
                  Time to add another respected source to the list:

                  Bro, you're full of shit, give the jig up now. I'm not stupid, and you don't have those scores.

                  Also, I've AAAAed J219 on 4/4, it's not easy, and you don't match up to that. Come on, anything more than 1 perfect on J219 at judge 1 is absolutely shitty.

                  Comment

                  • mattddr
                    FFR Player
                    • Apr 2004
                    • 827

                    #129
                    hey guys whats going on in this thread

                    Comment

                    • aperson
                      FFR Hall of Fame
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Jul 2003
                      • 3434

                      #130
                      Originally posted by mattddr
                      hey guys whats going on in this thread
                      gb2gbs

                      Comment

                      • CrackerChris
                        FFR Player
                        • Apr 2005
                        • 12

                        #131
                        I know that anything above 1 perfect is shitty by my standards. However, it doesn't mean I'll do as good or better EVERY time i played it. The point of my video was to show some sort of consistency, back to back SDPs shows that. There's nothing to give up, except for this fight. Someone made a good point to me the other day; people are just looking for something to occupy their time with. No matter what lengths I go through to show that I'm legit, there will STILL be people who refuse to believe, so why should I go out of my way any more to appease people that I honestly don't care about?

                        -CrackerChris

                        Comment

                        • dantheman650
                          FFR Player
                          • May 2004
                          • 561

                          #132
                          He never played on Judge one....

                          I don't know, what is the marv window for Judge 1?

                          And like I've said, I have now seen him (today) play songs and get AAAAs with the correct ini.

                          Comment

                          • Freed
                            FFR Player
                            • Mar 2004
                            • 200

                            #133
                            Originally posted by aperson
                            Originally posted by mattddr
                            hey guys whats going on in this thread
                            gb2gbs
                            do you have stairs in your house
                            Originally posted by justaguy
                            improve your timing

                            Comment

                            • aperson
                              FFR Hall of Fame
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Jul 2003
                              • 3434

                              #134
                              Originally posted by Freed
                              Originally posted by aperson
                              Originally posted by mattddr
                              hey guys whats going on in this thread
                              gb2gbs
                              do you have stairs in your house
                              I am protected.

                              Comment

                              • Freed
                                FFR Player
                                • Mar 2004
                                • 200

                                #135
                                ffr goons represent
                                Originally posted by justaguy
                                improve your timing

                                Comment

                                Working...