Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Flash Flash Revolution > FFR Events
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-16-2022, 09:23 PM   #11
Blondeybear
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Default Re: FFRMas 2022 Token Giveaway!

Why did you join FFR and what makes you stick around?
I joined FFR in 2009 when I was discovering my love for rhythm games. Despite me trying numerous other rhythm games I always come back to FFR due to the complexity in it's simplicity. It isn't a flashy game (Despite it being an OG flash game -hahahehe), it doesn't have complicated hold sequences, or crazy game modes but it has always been about simply accuracy in just hitting the notes. That is why I will always continue to play.

What is the story behind your username?
My username is actually a nickname from when I was in high school. My freshman year I had to bright idea of dyingg my hair bleach blonde with black tips. It was terrible. But on the first day an random dude came up to me and said blondeybear was my name and it was that from then on. (The name is no longer a name I respond to as I got older)

Who from FFR makes a significant impact on your involvement in the community and why? (For example this can be someone from FFR you idolize/respect, an FFR rival that pushes you to improve, or a good friend from FFR that you made since joining.)
I would say the people that have made a significant impact on me and FFR would be Rapta and One Winged Angel (they were god mod status when I first started playing and I remember spectating them wishing I was that good), SNOWLEGENED and Dewdew (can't remember the rest of his username. SNOW for helping me push my ability to read high notes per second and at the lower levels offering me a sense of rivalry and Dewdew for bestowing upon me the mentality of the importance of accuracy with the saying 'If you hit more than 30 goods in a chart then that chart is to difficult for your skill level'.

What kind of feature would you want the most in FFR? (Can be for the game or the website.)
I would LOVE to see a multiway lobby. Like 10 people playing charts rather than just the 1v1. That would be sick.
Blondeybear is offline   Reply With Quote