Friendship is Magic (current FFR Pony avatar count: >9000)

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Twilight Sparkle
    FFR Player
    • Mar 2011
    • 6

    #256
    Re: Friendship is Magic (current FFR Pony avatar count: 16)

    Woke my brother up from uncontrollable laughter during the middle of episode 11, somewhere around 1:30 am.

    He stares at the ponies on my monitor for about 10 seconds and then mutters something about me being drunk and goes back to sleep.

    o_o

    Comment

    • ddr_f4n
      FFR Player
      • Sep 2005
      • 3807

      #257
      Re: Friendship is Magic (current FFR Pony avatar count: 16)

      Originally posted by cedolad
      I'd rather be a manly gay guy than a girly straight guy.
      Powerpuff girls are manly? :VV
      Out Now!


      Older Releases:
      Vocaloid: Project Pad Pack 3rd
      Gpop's Pack of Original Pad Simfiles
      東方幻想踊 (Touhou Gensouyou) ~ Illusionary Dance Fantasy & Vocaloid: Project Pad Pack 2nd

      Comment

      • MrGiggles
        Senior Member
        • Aug 2005
        • 2846

        #258
        Re: Friendship is Magic (current FFR Pony avatar count: 16)

        Originally posted by kommisar
        the most stereotypical farfetched macho man entertainment > ponies and rainbows with moral stories
        actually i would put this show above some of spike's programming

        Comment

        • condoct
          Pants off dance off
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Jan 2008
          • 65

          #259
          Re: Friendship is Magic (current FFR Pony avatar count: 16)

          Originally posted by ddr_f4n
          Powerpuff girls are manly? :VV
          Powerpuff girls are manly women.

          Comment

          • Flandre Scarlet
            Death
            • Feb 2008
            • 903

            #260
            Re: Friendship is Magic (current FFR Pony avatar count: 16)

            Animooted pony avatar get <3
            Playing FFR/Lurking around the forums since Dec. 2004

            Comment

            • ~kitty~
              FFR Player
              • Jun 2007
              • 988

              #261
              Re: Friendship is Magic (current FFR Pony avatar count: 16)

              We didn't start the flame war~

              Comment

              • megamon88
                FFR Simfile Author
                FFR Simfile Author
                FFR Music Producer
                • Feb 2006
                • 2567

                #262
                Re: Friendship is Magic (current FFR Pony avatar count: 16)

                WHYYYY

                Comment

                • Velocity
                  Doing the wrong thing the right way since 2010.
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  FFR Administrator
                  • Jul 2007
                  • 1821

                  #263
                  Re: Friendship is Magic (current FFR Pony avatar count: 16)

                  Originally posted by megamon88
                  WHYYYY
                  Why not.

                  Comment

                  • Nyokou
                    ( ̄ー ̄)
                    • Apr 2005
                    • 4247

                    #264
                    Re: Friendship is Magic (current FFR Pony avatar count: 16)

                    After watching Night of Pony, I am now totally willing to replace my Yoona avatar.
                    Snapchat: icequeenilse

                    Comment

                    • NocturneAunamic
                      FFR Veteran
                      • Aug 2009
                      • 893

                      #265
                      Re: Friendship is Magic (current FFR Pony avatar count: 16)

                      oh gawd if i watch one more minute of it im gonna change my avatar to ponies, i'm stopping while im ahead, this shows gonna suck me in.

                      Comment

                      • RainbowDash
                        FFR Player
                        • Mar 2011
                        • 152

                        #266
                        Re: Friendship is Magic (current FFR Pony avatar count: 16)

                        new episode coming out today
                        i'm excited

                        Comment

                        • TC_Cyrenics
                          FFR Veteran
                          • Jan 2009
                          • 963

                          #267
                          Re: Friendship is Magic (current FFR Pony avatar count: 16)

                          I clicked other for "none of the above."

                          Don't care for the show, the humor, or the characters. I will say I respect Faust for trying, but no dice on this guy. PS: Love how only females do the voices. Way to sexist the cast like that. c.c
                          Originally posted by kaiten123
                          wow, you were bs before i knew what stepmania was

                          Comment

                          • Crashfan3
                            FFR Player
                            • Nov 2006
                            • 2937

                            #268
                            Re: Friendship is Magic (current FFR Pony avatar count: 16)

                            Originally posted by RainbowDash
                            new episode coming out today
                            i'm excited
                            Already have my DVR set 55 minutes
                            Last edited by Crashfan3; 03-25-2011, 10:35 AM.

                            Comment

                            • ddr_f4n
                              FFR Player
                              • Sep 2005
                              • 3807

                              #269
                              Re: Friendship is Magic (current FFR Pony avatar count: 16)

                              Originally posted by TC_Cyrenics
                              I clicked other for "none of the above."

                              Don't care for the show, the humor, or the characters. I will say I respect Faust for trying, but no dice on this guy. PS: Love how only females do the voices. Way to sexist the cast like that. c.c
                              A) Lauren Faust is female
                              B) There are guys too in the show. Hell, it has more males than most girly shows and sometimes even anime.

                              But again you don't like it, that's fine :P
                              Out Now!


                              Older Releases:
                              Vocaloid: Project Pad Pack 3rd
                              Gpop's Pack of Original Pad Simfiles
                              東方幻想踊 (Touhou Gensouyou) ~ Illusionary Dance Fantasy & Vocaloid: Project Pad Pack 2nd

                              Comment

                              • TC_Cyrenics
                                FFR Veteran
                                • Jan 2009
                                • 963

                                #270
                                Re: Friendship is Magic (current FFR Pony avatar count: 16)

                                I wasn't talking about Lauren when I said no dice on this guy. I was talking about the fact I'M a guy and I don't like it.

                                Oh, and I looked at the VOICE cast and it's comprised pretty much entirely of female voice actors. Read my post next time.
                                Originally posted by kaiten123
                                wow, you were bs before i knew what stepmania was

                                Comment

                                Working...