FFR and SpinItUp support and benefit CD

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • verra
    FFR Player
    • Mar 2004
    • 813

    #61
    Re: FFR and SpinItUp support and benefit CD

    My song Rewind is being stepped by BEN SPIERS...and is going to be in the next que I think. Can I still submit it for the CD?

    Edit: Still got remaster it though.
    Yep, it's me

    Check out my tunes on SoundCloud!

    Comment

    • MixMasterLar
      Beach Bum Extraordinaire
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Aug 2006
      • 5403

      #62
      Re: FFR and SpinItUp support and benefit CD

      Take it as some sort of big donation in a different way haha
      Ok, that's what I was thinking.
      ​

      Comment

      • Dj_Ossa
        SMGroove
        FFR Simfile Author
        FFR Music Producer
        • May 2006
        • 478

        #63
        Re: FFR and SpinItUp support and benefit CD

        Oh he would also, of course, have to approve the use of the name FlashFlashRevolution in the CD.

        Also, Finished remastering Novo Mundo and another song of mine which is unreleased until it's album comes out.

        I can't remaster Melonman's OP because I lost the midi LOL, which is sad because that song could use some mastering I made it so long ago.
        My FFR Stats ^_^;;

        Comment

        • DJSBX
          FFR Music Producers
          FFR Music Producer
          • Oct 2003
          • 514

          #64
          Re: FFR and SpinItUp support and benefit CD

          whoops. I forgot to remaster splash beats <_< Ive been really busy. Can there be a new deadline? :P


          Check Out My website!
          http://www.djsbx.com

          Comment

          • verra
            FFR Player
            • Mar 2004
            • 813

            #65
            Re: FFR and SpinItUp support and benefit CD

            Wait a sec what was the deadline?
            Yep, it's me

            Check out my tunes on SoundCloud!

            Comment

            • zajac
              aka uAnimals
              FFR Music Producer
              • Aug 2003
              • 4050

              #66
              Re: FFR and SpinItUp support and benefit CD

              I wish I would have seen this sooner!

              You can definately count Underground Concept in!

              As far as graphic design goes... Gorlock and I can have that covered for sure... Perfect examples of some of what we can do is on my myspace page myspace.com/polishpat of some of the pictures of me DJing...

              As far as label... The CD can be unsigned... Don't even worry about that...

              Cafepress.com is also an option for the manufacturing of the CD's with ease...
              Originally posted by Spec & Aperson
              We Rate You: Cool Motherfucer. 9/10

              Comment

              • jugglinguy
                Use me as a porta-potty
                • Dec 2006
                • 4319

                #67
                Re: FFR and SpinItUp support and benefit CD

                Starshot Gray (7:38:16 PM):because I'm busy, you mind posting in the thread to try to have them in by friday, as I have a free weekend, and I can get the track list organized
                Starshot Gray (7:40:24 PM): I'm not handling the art any more, Sleepy is, 'cause he's got a device that can print directly on CDs
                Starshot Gray (7:40:54 PM): Yeah. and I still need art for the rest of the album (cover, inside cover, back, side)
                Starshot Gray (7:42:45 PM): Also that I'm sorry I've been busy with school, but you can still expect the release date to be christmas time.
                Originally posted by Jem
                Jem is my name. No one else is the same!

                You're Aja Leith of the Holograms! You're very exotic, intelligent and sophisticated.

                Comment

                • verra
                  FFR Player
                  • Mar 2004
                  • 813

                  #68
                  Re: FFR and SpinItUp support and benefit CD

                  Originally posted by jugglinguy
                  Starshot Gray (7:38:16 PM):because I'm busy, you mind posting in the thread to try to have them in by friday, as I have a free weekend, and I can get the track list organized
                  Starshot Gray (7:40:24 PM): I'm not handling the art any more, Sleepy is, 'cause he's got a device that can print directly on CDs
                  Starshot Gray (7:40:54 PM): Yeah. and I still need art for the rest of the album (cover, inside cover, back, side)
                  Starshot Gray (7:42:45 PM): Also that I'm sorry I've been busy with school, but you can still expect the release date to be christmas time.
                  Just in time for the holidays!
                  Yep, it's me

                  Check out my tunes on SoundCloud!

                  Comment

                  • sleeplessdragn
                    ~Bang that beat Harder~
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    FFR Music Producer
                    • Jan 2004
                    • 2321

                    #69
                    Re: FFR and SpinItUp support and benefit CD

                    I am still interested in this project and wish that people will post what they are doing. I ordered a new motherboard today which I hope will get my machine back up and posting, and will report back if/when that happens.

                    Comment

                    • DrugstoreCowboy
                      Is Famouz
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Sep 2006
                      • 3409

                      #70
                      Re: FFR and SpinItUp support and benefit CD

                      I didnt even see this thread.

                      I can actually get rock bands on this cd, if you're interested.

                      Comment

                      • Draigun
                        om nom nom nom.
                        FFR Music Producer
                        • Jun 2004
                        • 751

                        #71
                        Re: FFR and SpinItUp support and benefit CD

                        Originally posted by DrugstoreCowboy
                        I can actually get rock bands on this cd, if you're interested.
                        D: Or we could have just two discs.. one of drugstorecowboy rock bands and the other with the rest of FFR.
                        What?

                        Comment

                        • verra
                          FFR Player
                          • Mar 2004
                          • 813

                          #72
                          Re: FFR and SpinItUp support and benefit CD

                          That works lol.
                          Yep, it's me

                          Check out my tunes on SoundCloud!

                          Comment

                          • Starshot
                            /DJS\
                            FFR Music Producer
                            • Dec 2004
                            • 1794

                            #73
                            Re: FFR and SpinItUp support and benefit CD

                            Or we could save it for a volume II

                            Comment

                            • verra
                              FFR Player
                              • Mar 2004
                              • 813

                              #74
                              Re: FFR and SpinItUp support and benefit CD

                              Starshot did you ever get the mp3 I sent you for the CD? Just checking.
                              Yep, it's me

                              Check out my tunes on SoundCloud!

                              Comment

                              • Starshot
                                /DJS\
                                FFR Music Producer
                                • Dec 2004
                                • 1794

                                #75
                                Re: FFR and SpinItUp support and benefit CD

                                Yeah, I did, and it's set to get on the CD.

                                Comment

                                Working...