FFR and SpinItUp support and benefit CD

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Starshot
    /DJS\
    FFR Music Producer
    • Dec 2004
    • 1794

    #31
    Re: FFR and SpinItUp support and benefit CD

    If we have room, I'll teach sleepy how to make a mixed CD so we can have a data track of bonus content.

    Comment

    • Starshot
      /DJS\
      FFR Music Producer
      • Dec 2004
      • 1794

      #32
      Re: FFR and SpinItUp support and benefit CD

      Go 'head and start writing out questions for the interview. You could always go with the general "What inspired you as a music artist" and other general questions.

      Someone needs to write something like that, then all the artists can record/answer them and we can get that over with.

      Comment

      • DJSBX
        FFR Music Producers
        FFR Music Producer
        • Oct 2003
        • 514

        #33
        Re: FFR and SpinItUp support and benefit CD

        hmm.. well I could offer my long version of Splash Beats! or maybe remix it or something. We'll see what goes down.


        Check Out My website!
        http://www.djsbx.com

        Comment

        • verra
          FFR Player
          • Mar 2004
          • 813

          #34
          Re: FFR and SpinItUp support and benefit CD

          Oh man, a remix of Splash Beats would be awesome SBX! And Starshot basically you are saying that each artist will record themselves answering each question, and then they'll all be mixed down to one big interview?
          Yep, it's me

          Check out my tunes on SoundCloud!

          Comment

          • Starshot
            /DJS\
            FFR Music Producer
            • Dec 2004
            • 1794

            #35
            Re: FFR and SpinItUp support and benefit CD

            No, but that could work really well.

            We could record someone saying the question, then one after another, we play sound clips of the artists answering that question.

            Comment

            • verra
              FFR Player
              • Mar 2004
              • 813

              #36
              Re: FFR and SpinItUp support and benefit CD

              Yay I have good ideas! lol
              Yep, it's me

              Check out my tunes on SoundCloud!

              Comment

              • MixMasterLar
                Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Aug 2006
                • 5401

                #37
                Re: FFR and SpinItUp support and benefit CD

                You know, I really want the interviews, If you have it text (for use in a computer for a extra) I'll be happy to contuct them on either AIM or a thread.
                ​

                Comment

                • verra
                  FFR Player
                  • Mar 2004
                  • 813

                  #38
                  Re: FFR and SpinItUp support and benefit CD

                  Wait what are you saying?
                  Yep, it's me

                  Check out my tunes on SoundCloud!

                  Comment

                  • Darkstalker_X
                    FFR Player
                    • Mar 2005
                    • 113

                    #39
                    Re: FFR and SpinItUp support and benefit CD

                    I'll give all the support you want, if it needs anything with my songs, I'll allow it, just saying though.

                    Be sure to check me out man, you don't wanna miss out the GOOD stuff. .

                    Comment

                    • SpookG
                      (For Great Justice!)
                      FFR Music Producer
                      • Dec 2002
                      • 829

                      #40
                      Re: FFR and SpinItUp support and benefit CD

                      so when should everything be submitted and the such?

                      Royal For Great Justice! Electronic Music est. 1999
                      .
                      kerBLAM



                      Comment

                      • DJSBX
                        FFR Music Producers
                        FFR Music Producer
                        • Oct 2003
                        • 514

                        #41
                        Re: FFR and SpinItUp support and benefit CD

                        OMFG OMFG OMFG!!! Ive got the GREATEST SONG TO CONTRIBUTE!~!! Its going to be one of my new songs for my album. I started it today, and I think it would make the greatest addition to this. Its housey (i.e discoey) and happy hardcoreish, and the best part you ask.... ITS IN 5/4 !!!!!!! Hells yea! I cant wait to finish this.


                        Check Out My website!
                        http://www.djsbx.com

                        Comment

                        • verra
                          FFR Player
                          • Mar 2004
                          • 813

                          #42
                          Re: FFR and SpinItUp support and benefit CD

                          Awesome! But like Spook said when should we submit stuff?
                          Yep, it's me

                          Check out my tunes on SoundCloud!

                          Comment

                          • SpookG
                            (For Great Justice!)
                            FFR Music Producer
                            • Dec 2002
                            • 829

                            #43
                            Re: FFR and SpinItUp support and benefit CD

                            That sounds really cool SBX.

                            I am writing a brand new song, which well.. will be rather unique.. I'm not entirely sure how to describe where I took it, because it just made me go "whoa" (in a good way)

                            If you contact me I could give you a sneak peak (maybe!) :P

                            Royal For Great Justice! Electronic Music est. 1999
                            .
                            kerBLAM



                            Comment

                            • MixMasterLar
                              Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Aug 2006
                              • 5401

                              #44
                              Re: FFR and SpinItUp support and benefit CD

                              Hm..were is Star?

                              Guys, I'll try to get him on AIM and tell him to get back on here later today/tomorrw
                              ​

                              Comment

                              • Starshot
                                /DJS\
                                FFR Music Producer
                                • Dec 2004
                                • 1794

                                #45
                                Re: FFR and SpinItUp support and benefit CD

                                Sorry guys, school just started, and I've been swamped with work, not to mention just getting back from Baton Rouge.

                                If it's not too hard, can you get the track to me Friday by midnight? It needs to be a track that has been in FFR or SpinItUp. Once we figure out how much extra time there is on the CD, we'll work on getting second tracks on there.

                                If this goes as planned, I plan to get this late fall or early holiday season.

                                Comment

                                Working...