FFR and SpinItUp support and benefit CD

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Starshot
    /DJS\
    FFR Music Producer
    • Dec 2004
    • 1794

    #46
    Re: FFR and SpinItUp support and benefit CD

    Certainly.

    Comment

    • Arcsynth
      FFR Veteran
      • Jul 2007
      • 280

      #47
      Re: FFR and SpinItUp support and benefit CD

      Brilliant idea, I must say, even though I'm not in FFR yet. But I do support this; many artists could possibly be heard by the ears of people who haven't heard of them yet. You have my 1000% support. =D

      ex 1h, mostly spread now when i play

      <3

      Comment

      • MixMasterLar
        Beach Bum Extraordinaire
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Aug 2006
        • 5401

        #48
        Re: FFR and SpinItUp support and benefit CD

        Dont forget: Yager and Emotions run are to be in SiU soon.

        Darkstalker-X can still be in this. I'll talk to Gray Fox about Yager
        ​

        Comment

        • chunky_cheese
          FFR Player
          • Jul 2004
          • 1736

          #49
          Re: FFR and SpinItUp support and benefit CD

          This thread has inspired me so, I am going to learn how to make digital music!

          Comment

          • DJSBX
            FFR Music Producers
            FFR Music Producer
            • Oct 2003
            • 514

            #50
            Re: FFR and SpinItUp support and benefit CD

            hmm well if it has to be in ffr, thats easyer I guess. It will be a hell of alot easyer to finish remasterin splas beats, than to finish my other song :P. I'll most likely have it done before friday.


            Check Out My website!
            http://www.djsbx.com

            Comment

            • Pyroshock
              ε=-dΦ/dt
              FFR Music Producer
              • Jul 2006
              • 1170

              #51
              Re: FFR and SpinItUp support and benefit CD

              So you want us to just send it to you over AIM or something?

              Do you mind if it's in FLAC so I don't have to send you a 60 meg WAV?

              Comment

              • Starshot
                /DJS\
                FFR Music Producer
                • Dec 2004
                • 1794

                #52
                Re: FFR and SpinItUp support and benefit CD

                Yeah, sure. Eventually, I'm sending all of these over to Sleepy, 'cause he's handling the burning.

                Comment

                • OMGfat123
                  FFR Player
                  • Jan 2007
                  • 208

                  #53
                  Re: FFR and SpinItUp support and benefit CD

                  I will totaly buy one.


                  Comment

                  • Starshot
                    /DJS\
                    FFR Music Producer
                    • Dec 2004
                    • 1794

                    #54
                    Re: FFR and SpinItUp support and benefit CD

                    To any of the admins:
                    Is it possible for you guys to get the name www.ffrcd.com? If you can finalize the domain, with the cluster you already have, we can easily get a flash or IMGHTML minisite going.

                    Comment

                    • sleeplessdragn
                      ~Bang that beat Harder~
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      FFR Music Producer
                      • Jan 2004
                      • 2321

                      #55
                      Re: FFR and SpinItUp support and benefit CD

                      I think the power on button for my PC broke. I am sad. Starshot if you want to reach me sometime soon use a PM since I probably won't be on AIM.

                      Comment

                      • Starshot
                        /DJS\
                        FFR Music Producer
                        • Dec 2004
                        • 1794

                        #56
                        Re: FFR and SpinItUp support and benefit CD

                        Alright, huge update.
                        I was rummaging through my **** today, and I stumbled across about 120 sheets of CD labels and covers, the kind that you print and then stick on using a "Stomper" of some sort. Apparently, they're leftovers from my mom's last album.

                        That may have just cut our costs to make this CD in half.

                        Comment

                        • MixMasterLar
                          Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Aug 2006
                          • 5401

                          #57
                          Re: FFR and SpinItUp support and benefit CD

                          Hell Yeah
                          ​

                          Comment

                          • Dj_Ossa
                            SMGroove
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            FFR Music Producer
                            • May 2006
                            • 478

                            #58
                            Re: FFR and SpinItUp support and benefit CD

                            I'll give Melonman's OP some fixing, maybe someone will step Novo Mundo so that it can be on this CD as well (I need to tweak that one a little bit).

                            As for CD manufacturing, I have a friend that makes CD's, just PM me and I'll put you in touch with him.

                            Also, you guys can use my website to make the flash site, it has an easy flash website designer and it's really cheap. (This is sorta of an add xD but who cares it IS really cheap)




                            Any questions just PM me.
                            My FFR Stats ^_^;;

                            Comment

                            • MixMasterLar
                              Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Aug 2006
                              • 5401

                              #59
                              Re: FFR and SpinItUp support and benefit CD

                              Ok, I have to ask

                              did anyone talked to Synth? or is this a artist working alone project? J/W
                              ​

                              Comment

                              • Dj_Ossa
                                SMGroove
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                FFR Music Producer
                                • May 2006
                                • 478

                                #60
                                Re: FFR and SpinItUp support and benefit CD

                                I "might" be wrong, but from the looks of the thread, the only thing Synth would need to approve is maybe giving some sort of subscriptions to those who guy the CD, as all the earnings (as far as I know) will go to paying the CD expenses and whatever's left goes to FFR.

                                Take it as some sort of big donation in a different way haha
                                My FFR Stats ^_^;;

                                Comment

                                Working...