FFR and SpinItUp support and benefit CD

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Draigun
    om nom nom nom.
    FFR Music Producer
    • Jun 2004
    • 751

    #16
    Re: FFR and SpinItUp support and benefit CD

    Sure.. I'm in.
    What?

    Comment

    • MerKa
      xTrance
      FFR Music Producer
      • May 2006
      • 126

      #17
      Re: FFR and SpinItUp support and benefit CD

      Sounds like a good idea...you can count me in.

      Comment

      • verra
        FFR Player
        • Mar 2004
        • 813

        #18
        Re: FFR and SpinItUp support and benefit CD

        Wow this is an awesome idea! If my song gets accepted in the next batch I'll be in.
        Yep, it's me

        Check out my tunes on SoundCloud!

        Comment

        • customstuff
          ♥C.S. + A.M.♥
          • Nov 2006
          • 4892

          #19
          Re: FFR and SpinItUp support and benefit CD

          I'm in...

          Originally posted by MrMagic5239
          Placements are final, custom will not be moved to D6, just because he is good at jacks, and mediocre at just about every other FMO in the game.
          Originally posted by customstuff
          Originally posted by MrMagic5239
          welcome to D6

          start playing

          Comment

          • verra
            FFR Player
            • Mar 2004
            • 813

            #20
            Re: FFR and SpinItUp support and benefit CD

            Customstuff you make music?
            Yep, it's me

            Check out my tunes on SoundCloud!

            Comment

            • SpookG
              (For Great Justice!)
              FFR Music Producer
              • Dec 2002
              • 829

              #21
              Re: FFR and SpinItUp support and benefit CD

              I'll throw something down, if you guys would have me.
              Last edited by SpookG; 08-21-2007, 02:05 AM.

              Royal For Great Justice! Electronic Music est. 1999
              .
              kerBLAM



              Comment

              • sleeplessdragn
                ~Bang that beat Harder~
                FFR Simfile Author
                FFR Music Producer
                • Jan 2004
                • 2321

                #22
                Re: FFR and SpinItUp support and benefit CD

                More like if you would have us.

                Comment

                • Tasselfoot
                  Retired BOSS
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Jul 2003
                  • 25185

                  #23
                  Re: FFR and SpinItUp support and benefit CD

                  i'll pass this along to synth... as well as contact dm ashura and cornandbeans.
                  RIP

                  Comment

                  • User6773

                    #24
                    Re: FFR and SpinItUp support and benefit CD

                    Just a suggestion...you guys should offer slightly different versions of your FFR songs (either remixes, or long versions.) Just to keep things interesting.

                    I'd buy one of these. It sounds pretty sweet.

                    Also, IMHO, I'd rather have more music than the interview track. Maybe release the interview as an MP3 to people who buy the CD.

                    Comment

                    • Pyroshock
                      ε=-dΦ/dt
                      FFR Music Producer
                      • Jul 2006
                      • 1170

                      #25
                      Re: FFR and SpinItUp support and benefit CD

                      Originally posted by chardish
                      Just a suggestion...you guys should offer slightly different versions of your FFR songs (either remixes, or long versions.) Just to keep things interesting.

                      I'd buy one of these. It sounds pretty sweet.

                      Also, IMHO, I'd rather have more music than the interview track. Maybe release the interview as an MP3 to people who buy the CD.
                      Yeah that's works for me since my FFR song was edited to be stepfile-length.

                      And I also would like more music tracks, since we have quite a few artists onboard now.

                      Comment

                      • Draigun
                        om nom nom nom.
                        FFR Music Producer
                        • Jun 2004
                        • 751

                        #26
                        Re: FFR and SpinItUp support and benefit CD

                        Originally posted by chardish
                        Just a suggestion...you guys should offer slightly different versions of your FFR songs (either remixes, or long versions.) Just to keep things interesting.

                        I'd buy one of these. It sounds pretty sweet.

                        Also, IMHO, I'd rather have more music than the interview track. Maybe release the interview as an MP3 to people who buy the CD.
                        I was just thinking this only because all my tracks, so far, have been released publically for free. I figured I'd make either a long version or a brand new unreleased track altogether for the album.

                        Also, I'll get up with Ashura as soon as I see him online. If he's not on soon, I'll just call him and tell him to post on here.
                        What?

                        Comment

                        • SpookG
                          (For Great Justice!)
                          FFR Music Producer
                          • Dec 2002
                          • 829

                          #27
                          Re: FFR and SpinItUp support and benefit CD

                          in addition to, maybe FFR artist participating can either collab or remix other FFR songs. Or do what they did on the Blade 3 soundtrack and just pair up two random people to make music.

                          Whether or not that would be as popular as just...FFR music, I dunno. I'm all about the freshness. I'm not very good at doing what would sell. (if you haven't figured that out by now)

                          Royal For Great Justice! Electronic Music est. 1999
                          .
                          kerBLAM



                          Comment

                          • sleeplessdragn
                            ~Bang that beat Harder~
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            FFR Music Producer
                            • Jan 2004
                            • 2321

                            #28
                            Re: FFR and SpinItUp support and benefit CD

                            Originally posted by SpookG
                            in addition to, maybe FFR artist participating can either collab or remix other FFR songs. Or do what they did on the Blade 3 soundtrack and just pair up two random people to make music.
                            This sounds great as another idea for another CD, since it would take some time for all this collabing to happen.

                            I can think of a few songs I would enjoy remixing for it though.

                            Also should note that I plan on using the real version of RIP, since FFR has a short edit that cuts out a killer ending.

                            Lastly, would it be possible to ship out a music CD along with an interview CD? This might be the best of both worlds, as we will get more music, as well as more in depth with the artists.

                            Comment

                            • User6773

                              #29
                              Re: FFR and SpinItUp support and benefit CD

                              Ironically, if you're going to ship out two discs, I'd rather have the two discs of music, too.

                              The artist interview is a good idea and all, but it's something we'd listen to once and never again. You buy a CD to keep, and listen to over and over.

                              Comment

                              • verra
                                FFR Player
                                • Mar 2004
                                • 813

                                #30
                                Re: FFR and SpinItUp support and benefit CD

                                I like the collab idea...as for the interview track I'd have to agree with chardish. Maybe however we could keep the interview except the person who buys the CD must insert it in the PC to get the interview. Kinda like enhanced bonus content.
                                Yep, it's me

                                Check out my tunes on SoundCloud!

                                Comment

                                Working...