500,000 credits for a full profile and avatar

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • darkshark
    Nothing.
    • Nov 2004
    • 4189

    #61
    Re: 500,000 credits for a full profile and avatar

    @Spenner

    I actually do like the new shark, but people are right, it looks more like a fish than a shark.

    I really like the first font type there, but I'd like to see what it looks like in all lowercase. I actually hate any part of my name being in caps, dunno why.


    @Silvuh

    That's kinda hard to read, it's so light, and with it being so light it feels as though the lines should be way thinner, they seem overbearingly bold to me.

    Comment

    • Spenner
      Forum User
      • Nov 2006
      • 2403

      #62
      Re: 500,000 credits for a full profile and avatar

      Lowercase y0



      ...to be honest that other font didn't have lowercase. Luckily this one's pretty well identical

      About the lower shark, I dunno, I guess I can adapt it to be more shark looking but keep the general gestures. I think it's mostly it's body and fins that screams piranha.

      EDIT: Just a few minor adjustments and it does look a BIT sharkier...
      Last edited by Spenner; 10-20-2010, 09:04 PM.

      Comment

      • rushyrulz
        Digital Dancing!
        FFR Simfile Author
        FFR Music Producer
        • Feb 2006
        • 12985

        #63
        Re: 500,000 credits for a full profile and avatar

        the gullet is too big. maybe use this as a reference?


        Comment

        • makdaddy
          FFR Veteran
          • Mar 2003
          • 1688

          #64
          Re: 500,000 credits for a full profile and avatar

          haha, clean up that drop shadow on the type, if you're gonna use an inner shadow, make that **** sink and line up the bottom of the type flush with that one circle.

          Comment

          • darkshark
            Nothing.
            • Nov 2004
            • 4189

            #65
            Re: 500,000 credits for a full profile and avatar

            I think the second shark just shouldn't taper on its body after the fins, because it gives the impression that the shark is like a foot and a half long.

            I like the font as is though, good job on that!

            Comment

            • darkshark
              Nothing.
              • Nov 2004
              • 4189

              #66
              Re: 500,000 credits for a full profile and avatar

              You've pretty much won, Spenner. Change the shark and start on an avatar, and teh 500k is yours, I'll send out those bonus credits to the other people at the same time I send yours.

              Comment

              • Spenner
                Forum User
                • Nov 2006
                • 2403

                #67
                Re: 500,000 credits for a full profile and avatar

                ...[Sorry I just have a big project due tomorrow which has occupied me and I'm also on a field trip all day tomorrow SO I'll see what I can do ASAP >_> but that is good to hear I will fix those things as soon as I can get to it]

                Comment

                • Spenner
                  Forum User
                  • Nov 2006
                  • 2403

                  #68
                  Re: 500,000 credits for a full profile and avatar







                  Gah, I've been super busy, let me know if these are crap. And feel free to only pay 1/5th of the credits for the sake of the inconvenience. :l

                  Comment

                  • darkshark
                    Nothing.
                    • Nov 2004
                    • 4189

                    #69
                    Re: 500,000 credits for a full profile and avatar

                    I actually think I'd like the other shark as an avatar, but maybe horizontal. (and with his proportions fixed of course)

                    Comment

                    • darkshark
                      Nothing.
                      • Nov 2004
                      • 4189

                      #70
                      Re: 500,000 credits for a full profile and avatar

                      Ever plan on finishing this?

                      Comment

                      • BethanyBangs
                        ~
                        • Oct 2010
                        • 730

                        #71
                        Re: 500,000 credits for a full profile and avatar

                        Hold up im makin one ;D
                        ~

                        Comment

                        • BethanyBangs
                          ~
                          • Oct 2010
                          • 730

                          #72
                          Re: 500,000 credits for a full profile and avatar



                          oh well im too late D: and its too plain huh.
                          ~

                          Comment

                          • darkshark
                            Nothing.
                            • Nov 2004
                            • 4189

                            #73
                            Re: 500,000 credits for a full profile and avatar

                            It's not too late, but the only way you could win is if you put together something better than what Spenner has made. His actually looks like he spent more than a few minutes on it, and for 500k, I appreciate some decent effort going into this.

                            Comment

                            • Mythix
                              FFR Veteran
                              • Oct 2006
                              • 1045

                              #74
                              Re: 500,000 credits for a full profile and avatar

                              Spenners won absolutely no doubt, I actually love the shark on the bottom the most since it's awesume!

                              If it had wings it would have been the coolest dragon in the world.

                              Comment

                              • WolfXhunter
                                Forum User
                                • May 2006
                                • 535

                                #75
                                Re: 500,000 credits for a full profile and avatar

                                idk if i should try, lol. I prob would do it for free.

                                Comment

                                Working...