500,000 credits for a full profile and avatar

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • darkshark
    Nothing.
    • Nov 2004
    • 4189

    #76
    Re: 500,000 credits for a full profile and avatar

    Never hurts to try, especially since spenner has gone missing.

    Comment

    • Spenner
      Forum User
      • Nov 2006
      • 2403

      #77
      Re: 500,000 credits for a full profile and avatar

      I'm so sorry, I've been unable to do anything but sleep in my spare time with work and school these days. I don't care how many credits you send, if you go with mine, but take into account this inconvenience of being way overdue. I need to learn to manage my time better D:

      Again, I apologize :c

      Some ideas with the other shark:









      EDIT: Meh, better post this one anyhow >_>



      Eeek
      Last edited by Spenner; 11-2-2010, 03:16 PM.

      Comment

      • darkshark
        Nothing.
        • Nov 2004
        • 4189

        #78
        Re: 500,000 credits for a full profile and avatar

        Need to be able to see the fin to even tell it's a shark, looks like a dog or something right now.

        I like the 4th one's font/water. Change the eye glow back to white, and move him over(scale a bit if you have to) so you can see the fin. That should be about it!

        Comment

        • Mythix
          FFR Veteran
          • Oct 2006
          • 1045

          #79
          Re: 500,000 credits for a full profile and avatar

          How come it's so hard for you to make the shark in the bottom look like a shark rofl XD

          Comment

          • Spenner
            Forum User
            • Nov 2006
            • 2403

            #80
            Re: 500,000 credits for a full profile and avatar

            Another fantastic delay ajhJKHAKJHFA

            Okay, very minor adjustments between the two here:





            Feel free to somehow punish me for the wait time -____-

            Comment

            • darkshark
              Nothing.
              • Nov 2004
              • 4189

              #81
              Re: 500,000 credits for a full profile and avatar



              Made some minor tweaks to it. But thank you sir! Credits will be sent in full when I get home n___n
              Last edited by darkshark; 11-9-2010, 10:37 AM.

              Comment

              • Izzy
                Snek
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Jan 2003
                • 9195

                #82
                Re: 500,000 credits for a full profile and avatar

                I love that avatar. I'm assuming there is a matching profile?

                Comment

                • XXXsmittyXXX
                  Anxiety monster
                  • Jul 2005
                  • 6924

                  #83
                  Re: 500,000 credits for a full profile and avatar

                  Good job spenner O: I like both the profile and the avatar.
                  ps. hi shayne

                  Comment

                  • Izzy
                    Snek
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Jan 2003
                    • 9195

                    #84
                    Re: 500,000 credits for a full profile and avatar

                    Found the matching profile. I actually don't like the profile as much as the avatar. =(

                    Comment

                    • darkshark
                      Nothing.
                      • Nov 2004
                      • 4189

                      #85
                      Re: 500,000 credits for a full profile and avatar

                      I like em too. Computer at work isn't letting me change either one at the moment though, so I'll have to apply them when I get home. Lame.

                      Hi smittehhhhhhhhhhh, been a while ;D

                      @ Izzy; What don't you like about it?
                      Last edited by darkshark; 11-9-2010, 10:50 AM.

                      Comment

                      • Izzy
                        Snek
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Jan 2003
                        • 9195

                        #86
                        Re: 500,000 credits for a full profile and avatar

                        I think most of what I don't like is the circles. Just not really my taste. Just a matter of preference probably.

                        Comment

                        • Spenner
                          Forum User
                          • Nov 2006
                          • 2403

                          #87
                          Re: 500,000 credits for a full profile and avatar

                          Glad there's approval 8) I'll probably never have time to make another profile for 6 more months, hoho.

                          And okay DS. If you need the height of the background to be adjusted I can do that.

                          Wait, do you even have the full sized file? I'll send that over as soon as the computer with all my stuff on it becomes free :I

                          Comment

                          • darkshark
                            Nothing.
                            • Nov 2004
                            • 4189

                            #88
                            Re: 500,000 credits for a full profile and avatar

                            Yeah send over whatever you've got!

                            Comment

                            Working...