500,000 credits for a full profile and avatar

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • nois-or-e
    SponCon Aficionado
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Mar 2007
    • 3250

    #31
    Re: 500,000 credits for a full profile and avatar

    Hey Quig, i'll send you 50k for a profile my name in place of shayne's like this one.

    Comment

    • Quigly
      nah
      • Jan 2008
      • 3506

      #32
      Re: 500,000 credits for a full profile and avatar

      Originally posted by nois-or-e
      Hey Quig, i'll send you 50k for a profile my name in place of shayne's like this one.
      That it?
      YOU GOT YOURSELF A DEAAAAAL.
      nah

      Comment

      • nois-or-e
        SponCon Aficionado
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Mar 2007
        • 3250

        #33
        Re: 500,000 credits for a full profile and avatar

        If you're that easy to please you could always swap the colours and make a few diff ones so I can change with the seasons?
        I like the blue and red combo though

        Comment

        • Quigly
          nah
          • Jan 2008
          • 3506

          #34
          Re: 500,000 credits for a full profile and avatar

          I SUPPOSEEEEE I could.
          Maybe when I have some spare time.
          But the link I sent you is too small (Photobucket is horrible and has a garage full of dead children.), gimme your email so I can send the right size.
          nah

          Comment

          • nois-or-e
            SponCon Aficionado
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Mar 2007
            • 3250

            #35
            Re: 500,000 credits for a full profile and avatar

            Okies
            Last edited by nois-or-e; 10-16-2010, 10:53 AM.

            Comment

            • Quigly
              nah
              • Jan 2008
              • 3506

              #36
              Re: 500,000 credits for a full profile and avatar

              Annnnnnnd sent.
              nah

              Comment

              • nois-or-e
                SponCon Aficionado
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Mar 2007
                • 3250

                #37
                Re: 500,000 credits for a full profile and avatar

                Thanks mate (Hate to be picky but the hyphens are plus signs and space it out a lot, lol)
                Aside from that, I love it!! Credits sent mate I'll bug you about different colour schemes at a later date.

                Comment

                • kommisar
                  Dark Chancellor
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  FFR Music Producer
                  • Jun 2005
                  • 7328

                  #38
                  Re: 500,000 credits for a full profile and avatar

                  here's my sig attempt

                  Comment

                  • Spenner
                    Forum User
                    • Nov 2006
                    • 2403

                    #39
                    Re: 500,000 credits for a full profile and avatar

                    I want to make one all vectory and clean looking. Would it be worth my efforts?

                    Comment

                    • makdaddy
                      FFR Veteran
                      • Mar 2003
                      • 1688

                      #40
                      Re: 500,000 credits for a full profile and avatar

                      i've scrapped so many profiles haha dammit, i'll get one to you ds

                      Comment

                      • darkshark
                        Nothing.
                        • Nov 2004
                        • 4189

                        #41
                        Re: 500,000 credits for a full profile and avatar

                        That's pretty snazzy looking kommisar, I like the Jamie reference rofl.

                        @chidori: I'd like it if you expanded on that concept, I think you might be onto something, lighten up the "d" a bit as well.

                        @Silvuh: Ehhhhh it looks like that piece could have been really nice looking if it wasn't pixellated, I'll send ya a few credits for the effort though, keep trying if you wish.

                        @Spenner: YES.

                        @Quigly: YOU DUN SOLD ME OUT.

                        @everyone: If I'm going to be giving one of you half a million credits, it should probably look like some effort went into it. I don't exactly want a profile background that is just the top and then everything below it emptiness. Make it unique and clean, some of you are off to a good start.

                        Comment

                        • Spenner
                          Forum User
                          • Nov 2006
                          • 2403

                          #42
                          Re: 500,000 credits for a full profile and avatar

                          UHHH work in progress, since I feel the need to do so in case I completely destroy what I have going for me so far.



                          The text sucks and obviously I have the buttom bit to do/add some little thingies and rid of the white space. But yeah. WIP wot^ I don't care if you hate it because this is fun :3

                          EDIT: Screw it, it looks better big, here http://tempupload.ngfiles.com/3022626_DSbackground.jpg
                          Last edited by Spenner; 10-18-2010, 09:01 PM.

                          Comment

                          • chidori!
                            FFR Player
                            • Jun 2007
                            • 1603

                            #43
                            Re: 500,000 credits for a full profile and avatar

                            God dam it Spenner
                            though that grunge at the top seems odd

                            Comment

                            • MrMagic5239
                              FFR Veteran
                              • Feb 2007
                              • 4096

                              #44
                              Re: 500,000 credits for a full profile and avatar

                              Isn't this slightly useless at the moment? Considering avatars are not working? Idk about banners....

                              I guess it would be nice down the road though.
                              ~Grand Chase Stats~
                              Elesis (Knight/Spearman/Sword Master/ Savior) Lvl 80/80, MP Bars 4/4 EXP Rank 1
                              Lire (Archer/Crossbowmen/Arch Ranger/Nova) Lvl 80/80, MP Bars 4/4, EXP Rank 1
                              Arme (Mage/Alchemist/Warlock/Battle Mage) Lvl 80/80 MP Bars 4/4, EXP Rank 1
                              Ronan (Spell Knight/Dragon Knight/Aegis Knight/Abyss Knight) Lvl 80/80, MP Bars 4/4, EXP Rank 1
                              Lass (Thief/Assassin/Dark Assassin/Striper) Lvl 80/80, MP Bars 4, EXP Rank 1
                              Ryan (Druid/Sentinel/Viken/Xenocider) Lvl 80/80, MP Bars 4/4, EXP Rank 1
                              Amy (Dancer/Musician/Siren/Superstar) Lvl 78/80, MP Bars 4/4, EXP Rank 13
                              Sieghart (Gladiator/Warlord/Duelist/Prime Knight) Lvl 80/80, MP Bars 4/4, EXP Rank 1
                              Jin (Fighter/Shisa/Asura/Rama) Lvl 80/80, MP Bars 4/4 EXP Rank 1
                              Zero (Seeker/Wanderer) Lvl 79/80, MP Bars 4/4 EXP Rank 9
                              Dio (Stygian/Drakar//Leviathan) Lvl 80/80, MP Bars 4/4, EXP Rank 1
                              Rin (Caller) Lvl 77/80, MP Bars 4/4, EXP Rank 32
                              Rufus (Bounty Hunter/Killer/Ravager/Arbiter) Lvl 80/80, MP Bars 4/4, EXP Rank 1
                              Ley (Summoner/Harbringer) lvl 79/80, MP Bars 4/4, EXP Rank 21
                              Asin (Desciple) Lvl 80/80, MP Bars 4/4, EXP Rank 1 (Eastern Rain Liquid Jade aquired)

                              Comment

                              • chidori!
                                FFR Player
                                • Jun 2007
                                • 1603

                                #45
                                Re: 500,000 credits for a full profile and avatar

                                doesn't hurt to have them for when they are ready

                                Comment

                                Working...