500,000 credits for a full profile and avatar

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • virus003
    FFR Veteran
    • Feb 2008
    • 1822

    #16
    Re: 500,000 credits for a full profile and avatar

    Originally posted by Quigly
    http://i470.photobucket.com/albums/r...arkProfile.png

    Herp derp. Not many clean lines, but I was in a cloud mood.

    Oh oops forgot the avatar. Well if you like the profile I'll just make one in a similar theme.
    name that font

    Originally posted by XUioX
    too hard and too long.. the rest of it was easy though.
    Originally posted by roundb0x
    i still have photos of my dad dickfeeding me when i was like 5
    Originally posted by who_cares973
    stop back seat modding its annoying

    Comment

    • The5thMoon
      • self-fulfilled prophecy •
      • May 2006
      • 2132

      #17
      Re: 500,000 credits for a full profile and avatar

      Originally posted by leonid
      ask T5M he's p good at this stuff
      I'm too lazy now.

      Comment

      • WolfXhunter
        Forum User
        • May 2006
        • 535

        #18
        Re: 500,000 credits for a full profile and avatar

        Originally posted by who_cares973
        hmm i'll try and convince someone to make one for you and then steal the credit
        im guessing thats me huh.

        Comment

        • who_cares973
          FFR Player
          • Aug 2006
          • 15407

          #19
          Re: 500,000 credits for a full profile and avatar

          haha damn

          Comment

          • phe0nixblade
            Praise the sun mofo
            • Sep 2005
            • 4281

            #20
            Re: 500,000 credits for a full profile and avatar

            holy **** cleavage wolf rofl

            Comment

            • Quigly
              nah
              • Jan 2008
              • 3506

              #21
              Re: 500,000 credits for a full profile and avatar



              Annnnnd one more try.
              nah

              Comment

              • darkshark
                Nothing.
                • Nov 2004
                • 4189

                #22
                Re: 500,000 credits for a full profile and avatar

                I feel like that one is a step back from the first. It doesn't flow as well. Thanks for attempting though. I'll shoot each of you some credits just for making a valid attempt.

                Comment

                • Mollocephalus
                  Custom User Title
                  • Jul 2009
                  • 2608

                  #23
                  Re: 500,000 credits for a full profile and avatar

                  those two are not bad, quig. now it's my turn

                  Comment

                  • Quigly
                    nah
                    • Jan 2008
                    • 3506

                    #24
                    Re: 500,000 credits for a full profile and avatar

                    It's been a busy week haha.

                    Any other week I would've been willing to put time more in, I just have other projects that need getting to.
                    nah

                    Comment

                    • makdaddy
                      FFR Veteran
                      • Mar 2003
                      • 1688

                      #25
                      Re: 500,000 credits for a full profile and avatar

                      those are pretty good quigly

                      Comment

                      • Quigly
                        nah
                        • Jan 2008
                        • 3506

                        #26
                        Re: 500,000 credits for a full profile and avatar

                        Oh hey thanks brah<3
                        nah

                        Comment

                        • chidori!
                          FFR Player
                          • Jun 2007
                          • 1603

                          #27
                          Re: 500,000 credits for a full profile and avatar

                          I came up with something quickly http://i207.photobucket.com/albums/b...aGonZ13/ds.jpg

                          Comment

                          • Silvuh
                            quit
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            FFR Music Producer
                            • Apr 2005
                            • 938

                            #28
                            Re: 500,000 credits for a full profile and avatar

                            Photobucket was being derpy and not displaying the uploading tools, so I uploaded to imagesehack...

                            herp (background)
                            derp (avatar)

                            The "banner" portion of the background should be about 177 pixels, so with a blank banner that tall, the squiggles should align with the profile and, like, go around your username.
                            And in case you ever page-stretch your profile, I made sure it tiles seamlessly vertically. (Which unfortunately was an afterthought, and took another hour to get right.)

                            EDIT: I made the D and K a tad more distinguishable in the background.
                            Last edited by Silvuh; 10-16-2010, 12:33 AM.

                            Comment

                            • makdaddy
                              FFR Veteran
                              • Mar 2003
                              • 1688

                              #29
                              Re: 500,000 credits for a full profile and avatar

                              you bastard! i was workin on a pixelated piece too ahhh

                              Comment

                              • Mollocephalus
                                Custom User Title
                                • Jul 2009
                                • 2608

                                #30
                                Re: 500,000 credits for a full profile and avatar

                                Chidori: clouds again? Not bad but not spectacular either.

                                Silvuh: the pixels are kinda ruining it instead of helping, especially on "darkshark" and the glowing lines.

                                Comment

                                Working...