500,000 credits for a full profile and avatar

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Spenner
    Forum User
    • Nov 2006
    • 2403

    #46
    Re: 500,000 credits for a full profile and avatar

    I think that's the idea. Plus I like doing stuff so I don't care B)

    Also yeah I agree Chidori. I'll be replacing that with something a bit nicer.

    Comment

    • MrMagic5239
      FFR Veteran
      • Feb 2007
      • 4096

      #47
      Re: 500,000 credits for a full profile and avatar

      I've got some pictures for thing's id like done for when things come back. Anyone interested? I have a 150k creds sittin here, send a PM if you are. AJ is a bit busy at the moment with his schoolwork, and I don't want him to think he's obligated to do it.

      EDIT: I don't want to intrude on darkshark's thread. This is for him. If anyone is interested, send me PM.
      Last edited by MrMagic5239; 10-18-2010, 09:21 PM.
      ~Grand Chase Stats~
      Elesis (Knight/Spearman/Sword Master/ Savior) Lvl 80/80, MP Bars 4/4 EXP Rank 1
      Lire (Archer/Crossbowmen/Arch Ranger/Nova) Lvl 80/80, MP Bars 4/4, EXP Rank 1
      Arme (Mage/Alchemist/Warlock/Battle Mage) Lvl 80/80 MP Bars 4/4, EXP Rank 1
      Ronan (Spell Knight/Dragon Knight/Aegis Knight/Abyss Knight) Lvl 80/80, MP Bars 4/4, EXP Rank 1
      Lass (Thief/Assassin/Dark Assassin/Striper) Lvl 80/80, MP Bars 4, EXP Rank 1
      Ryan (Druid/Sentinel/Viken/Xenocider) Lvl 80/80, MP Bars 4/4, EXP Rank 1
      Amy (Dancer/Musician/Siren/Superstar) Lvl 78/80, MP Bars 4/4, EXP Rank 13
      Sieghart (Gladiator/Warlord/Duelist/Prime Knight) Lvl 80/80, MP Bars 4/4, EXP Rank 1
      Jin (Fighter/Shisa/Asura/Rama) Lvl 80/80, MP Bars 4/4 EXP Rank 1
      Zero (Seeker/Wanderer) Lvl 79/80, MP Bars 4/4 EXP Rank 9
      Dio (Stygian/Drakar//Leviathan) Lvl 80/80, MP Bars 4/4, EXP Rank 1
      Rin (Caller) Lvl 77/80, MP Bars 4/4, EXP Rank 32
      Rufus (Bounty Hunter/Killer/Ravager/Arbiter) Lvl 80/80, MP Bars 4/4, EXP Rank 1
      Ley (Summoner/Harbringer) lvl 79/80, MP Bars 4/4, EXP Rank 21
      Asin (Desciple) Lvl 80/80, MP Bars 4/4, EXP Rank 1 (Eastern Rain Liquid Jade aquired)

      Comment

      • darkshark
        Nothing.
        • Nov 2004
        • 4189

        #48
        Re: 500,000 credits for a full profile and avatar

        Hahaha Spenner that is pretty awesome, I don't like the font or the puke green color scheme, but that made me lol. Keep it going on that one.

        Comment

        • Spenner
          Forum User
          • Nov 2006
          • 2403

          #49
          Re: 500,000 credits for a full profile and avatar

          Huehuehueh, I'll keep at it and I can easily change the colour scheme, sorta, so I'll go play with what I originally wanted (more of a Bioshock looking rusty tone).

          Here it is thrown together though:



          Damn, is there ANYWHERE to upload pictures at full size? Conveniently that is :l

          Comment

          • darkshark
            Nothing.
            • Nov 2004
            • 4189

            #50
            Re: 500,000 credits for a full profile and avatar

            I LOVE the bottom portion, that is awesome, only maybe very slightly round out the sharks jaws, they're quite pointy haha.

            Still not feeling the color scheme, or the grunge at the top really. This concept is looking pretty promising though ;D

            Comment

            • Spenner
              Forum User
              • Nov 2006
              • 2403

              #51
              Re: 500,000 credits for a full profile and avatar

              Kcool

              Trying something different here with this colour scheme:



              And this one, goin' aqua:



              Still thinking of things to do for the top but I'm tired lmaoPCE

              Comment

              • darkshark
                Nothing.
                • Nov 2004
                • 4189

                #52
                Re: 500,000 credits for a full profile and avatar

                The aqua one looks much better. I would suggest a different font however. Something bold.

                Comment

                • chidori!
                  FFR Player
                  • Jun 2007
                  • 1603

                  #53
                  Re: 500,000 credits for a full profile and avatar

                  Originally posted by Spenner
                  Huehuehueh, I'll keep at it and I can easily change the colour scheme, sorta, so I'll go play with what I originally wanted (more of a Bioshock looking rusty tone).

                  Here it is thrown together though:



                  Damn, is there ANYWHERE to upload pictures at full size? Conveniently that is :l
                  photobucket uploads at full size, you just have to switch the settings 1st

                  Comment

                  • Mollocephalus
                    Custom User Title
                    • Jul 2009
                    • 2608

                    #54
                    Re: 500,000 credits for a full profile and avatar

                    spen, the shark on the bottom doesn't look so good.

                    Comment

                    • Spenner
                      Forum User
                      • Nov 2006
                      • 2403

                      #55
                      Re: 500,000 credits for a full profile and avatar

                      New font ideas(?):

                      1. http://oi51.tinypic.com/rcq82r.jpg
                      2. http://oi56.tinypic.com/1sbpyp.jpg
                      3. http://oi54.tinypic.com/22cgb7.jpg (smaller, but more bold)

                      New shark(?):


                      Comment

                      • DarkManticoreX2
                        TWG Overlord
                        • Apr 2005
                        • 7355

                        #56
                        Re: 500,000 credits for a full profile and avatar

                        New shark looks like an angry ass goldfish
                        AAA's = 800

                        Originally posted by V
                        Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                        Comment

                        • Drop Dead Days
                          FFR Player
                          • Oct 2010
                          • 12

                          #57
                          Re: 500,000 credits for a full profile and avatar

                          New shark = Piranha

                          Comment

                          • krunkykai22
                            <3 Jumpstream <3
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Jan 2006
                            • 5436

                            #58
                            Re: 500,000 credits for a full profile and avatar

                            New shark reminds me of the sharks in Finding Nemo :P "ESSSSCAAAAPPEEEE" haha

                            Comment

                            • Silvuh
                              quit
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              FFR Music Producer
                              • Apr 2005
                              • 938

                              #59
                              Re: 500,000 credits for a full profile and avatar

                              Hm, well, here's something I started. I'm wondering if this is something you might like to see developed ... or if I should just scrap it before I spend any more hours on it.

                              It's "cleaner" than the last one, I think, but it's no less simple, so you might not like it. ... I just wanted to expand on the same idea I had earlier.



                              There is a lot of developing I can do with that, so if it doesn't look good now ... I, well uh, ... yeah. Um ...

                              Comment

                              • Mollocephalus
                                Custom User Title
                                • Jul 2009
                                • 2608

                                #60
                                Re: 500,000 credits for a full profile and avatar

                                new shark = chubby shark.

                                it'll only work if darkshark becomes obese.

                                Comment

                                Working...