People you'd like to meet IRL from FFR v9002

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • jprox445
    FFR Player
    • Apr 2009
    • 532

    #256
    Re: People you'd like to meet IRL from FFR v9002

    Originally posted by Kibblre
    Nobody ain't got no luv fo Kibblre.
    Never met you b4 o:

    Comment

    • MarioNintendo
      Expect delays.
      FFR Simfile Author
      FFR Music Producer
      • Mar 2008
      • 4181

      #257
      Re: People you'd like to meet IRL from FFR v9002

      Originally posted by Ghakimx
      random list off the top of my head:
      leonid
      bmah
      _.Spitfire._
      jimerax
      dag12
      coolboyrulez0
      scylax
      marionintendo
      saineko
      ... 0_0 *is flattered*
      Long live the arcade!

      Comment

      • samurai7694
        바보
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Aug 2008
        • 4640

        #258
        Re: People you'd like to meet IRL from FFR v9002

        basically what Byron said several pages ago, I'll meet everyone attending AN 2012 lol

        Comment

        • ddr_f4n
          FFR Player
          • Sep 2005
          • 3807

          #259
          Re: People you'd like to meet IRL from FFR v9002

          Yeah p.much AN 2012 was all 2 groups of FFR'ers that rarely saw each other (I was with Chris's/Dan's group)
          Out Now!


          Older Releases:
          Vocaloid: Project Pad Pack 3rd
          Gpop's Pack of Original Pad Simfiles
          東方幻想踊 (Touhou Gensouyou) ~ Illusionary Dance Fantasy & Vocaloid: Project Pad Pack 2nd

          Comment

          • Cavernio
            sunshine and rainbows
            • Feb 2006
            • 1987

            #260
            Re: People you'd like to meet IRL from FFR v9002

            Pretty much any lurkers of the CT forum and especially people I've talked to or argued with on the forum, including but definitely not limited to:

            Izzy
            Devonin
            Reincarnate (Rubix)
            Fido
            Kilroy
            Reach
            Kitty
            Vendetta
            Chaz
            Cenright

            CT's one of the few places I actually talk about all that crap; I usually won't initiate touchy topics of conversations in person. But as it is, CT's almost the only place I have any sort of interaction with people here, and it's nice to meet people.

            Comment

            • Reincarnate
              x'); DROP TABLE FFR;--
              • Nov 2010
              • 6332

              #261
              Re: People you'd like to meet IRL from FFR v9002

              I'd love to meet everyone, honestly

              Comment

              • nois-or-e
                SponCon Aficionado
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Mar 2007
                • 3250

                #262
                Re: People you'd like to meet IRL from FFR v9002

                The list of people i'd like to meet is quite long.

                However, will be in the states for december/january 2013/14, so will probably try to organise ameetup of some sort then :3

                (also katie is on her plane now to fly here, and kenny/Dom are both visiting next year)

                Comment

                • T-Force
                  Your world ends with you
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Jan 2007
                  • 4753

                  #263
                  Re: People you'd like to meet IRL from FFR v9002

                  Originally posted by DJRiDDeR
                  Wow, no one wants to meet me? Damn </3
                  Already have.
                  Life is simply unfair... Don't you think?

                  Comment

                  • Sky Kitten
                    meowmix
                    Community Manager
                    Profile Moderator
                    Global Moderator
                    • Aug 2007
                    • 1089

                    #264
                    Re: People you'd like to meet IRL from FFR v9002

                    My list is quite long. ): I should compile it later.


                    FMO AAAs (22): Heavenly Spores, .357 Magnum, Pure Ruby, VS Boss Battle, Black, You Goddamn Fish, Faint Breath, Epilogue, Crimson Flood, Zombie Killing Blood Spilling, Saffron City (offline), Fast Asleep, R2, Her Majesty, Defection, Happy Meal, Bit Blue, Stupor of Peace, Tightwad, Progressive jikuu shoujo! Urashima Taroko-chan!, Annihilator Method, Skyfire Ace

                    Comment

                    • Jerry DB
                      FFR, lift, repeat
                      • Jan 2008
                      • 2071

                      #265
                      Re: People you'd like to meet IRL from FFR v9002

                      planB, Jellygod, wargasm1, adamaja456, reptile, elrayford, popmeister, Aewin999 would be my top priorities but anyone on my top would be cool too
                      Last edited by Jerry DB; 12-8-2011, 05:35 PM.
                      sigpic

                      Comment

                      • Reincarnate
                        x'); DROP TABLE FFR;--
                        • Nov 2010
                        • 6332

                        #266
                        Re: People you'd like to meet IRL from FFR v9002

                        erhmm.

                        Comment

                        • Cavernio
                          sunshine and rainbows
                          • Feb 2006
                          • 1987

                          #267
                          Re: People you'd like to meet IRL from FFR v9002

                          korny scylax

                          Comment

                          • Vanilla Mnm
                            cavs
                            • Dec 2007
                            • 3258

                            #268
                            Re: People you'd like to meet IRL from FFR v9002

                            iironiic

                            Comment

                            • Winrar
                              Quasi-porn
                              • Jan 2008
                              • 1843

                              #269
                              Re: People you'd like to meet IRL from FFR v9002

                              Originally posted by Kibblre
                              Nobody ain't got no luv fo Kibblre.
                              I wanna meet you, we can play Bastion together :3

                              Originally posted by Staiain
                              I'm sorry but... *flicks hair* I don't DO 0.x rates 8)

                              Comment

                              • euphoriakisses
                                UwU~
                                • Feb 2008
                                • 284

                                #270
                                Re: People you'd like to meet IRL from FFR v9002

                                I can't remember if I ever posted in this thread. Oh well.

                                No specific order ~

                                Go_Oilers_Go
                                Winrar
                                Justin_ator
                                Corriinee.
                                Subin
                                CammyGoesRawr
                                ll sephirothll
                                8 Hour Whore
                                Emo_saur_
                                Squirtle x3
                                BethanyBangs
                                Slushpuppiex33
                                iironiic
                                I like it
                                The_Popo
                                Midigami
                                etc, etc, etc. There are A LOT of people I'd like to meet.

                                I already met a couple people from FFR, 'twas cool.
                                Nobody wants to meet me, lawl. Life's tough. (edit: okay, some people do. :3)
                                Last edited by euphoriakisses; 12-8-2011, 08:50 PM.

                                Comment

                                Working...