People you'd like to meet IRL from FFR v9002

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • iCeCuBEz v2
    XFD
    • Mar 2008
    • 4924

    #226
    Re: People you'd like to meet IRL from FFR v9002

    hmmm who would I like to meet?
    Chauster
    Puppet
    SpitFire
    Isaac
    Paex
    I bring my math homework to church. It helps me find a higher power.

    Dennis, Nell, Edna, Leon, Nedra, Anita, Rolf, Nora, Alice, Carol, Leo, Jane, Reed, Dena, Dale, Basil, Rae, Penny, Lana, Dave, Denny, Lena, Ida, Bernadette, Ben, Ray, Lila, Nina, Jo, Ira, Mara, Sara, Mario, Jan, Ina, Lily, Arne, Bette, Dan, Reba, Diane, Lynn, Ed, Eva, Dana, Lynne, Pearl, Isabel, Ada, Ned, Dee, Rena, Joel, Lora, Cecil, Aaron, Flora, Tina, Arden, Noel, and Ellen sinned.

    Comment

    • 00Razor00
      FFR Player
      • Jul 2006
      • 3530

      #227
      Re: People you'd like to meet IRL from FFR v9002

      Add Velocity and bmah to my list. \o/


      Originally posted by t-rogdor
      hey buddy are you looking for a good song to step because if so i really recommend you step In Front Of A Bus

      Comment

      • Choofers
        FFR Player
        FFR Music Producer
        • Dec 2008
        • 6205

        #228
        Re: People you'd like to meet IRL from FFR v9002

        I don't want to meet ANY OF YOU.

        sike meeting anyone from the site would be pretty awesome

        Comment

        • flipsta_lombax
          Lombax Connoisseur
          • May 2006
          • 2556

          #229
          Re: People you'd like to met IRL from FFR v9002

          Originally posted by flipsta_lombax
          rsr2
          JenovaSeph
          Andi-fckin-anasaurus
          Halogen
          psychoangel
          bmah
          trumaestro
          d4u
          Xiaounlimited
          link583
          Syhto


          Met alot of of FFR vets already. If I missed you, I'm thinking of you.
          I'm adding Velocity, OWA and Babyvpr on here. Who does not want to meet some Liz? B]
          Best FGO: Time To Eye{3-0-0-0}

          Best SCORE: Husigi Usagi Milk Tei {16-1-2-8}

          Comment

          • foilman8805
            smoke wheat hail satin
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Sep 2006
            • 5704

            #230
            Re: People you'd like to meet IRL from FFR v9002

            I don't know if I've already posted in this thread, but I'd be pretty much down to meet anyone from this website who isn't half retarded. Safe to say that if I make fun of you around here then you're at least half retarded, otherwise, you're probably legit and I'd hang with you. Even better if you're 21 and we can clink a few brews together.

            Comment

            • flipsta_lombax
              Lombax Connoisseur
              • May 2006
              • 2556

              #231
              Re: People you'd like to meet IRL from FFR v9002

              Originally posted by foilman8805
              I don't know if I've already posted in this thread, but I'd be pretty much down to meet anyone from this website who isn't half retarded. Safe to say that if I make fun of you around here then you're at least half retarded, otherwise, you're probably legit and I'd hang with you. Even better if you're 21 and we can clink a few brews together.
              Care for Ballast Point or Lagunitas? We can clink a glass of their IPAs and be fronds.
              Best FGO: Time To Eye{3-0-0-0}

              Best SCORE: Husigi Usagi Milk Tei {16-1-2-8}

              Comment

              • foilman8805
                smoke wheat hail satin
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Sep 2006
                • 5704

                #232
                Re: People you'd like to meet IRL from FFR v9002

                I'm not a big fan of IPA, but I'm always ready to try a new beer just for the hell of it and especially in good company. If I ever get out to the east coast for whatever reason, I think there are a lot of people I'd like to see.

                Comment

                • flipsta_lombax
                  Lombax Connoisseur
                  • May 2006
                  • 2556

                  #233
                  Re: People you'd like to meet IRL from FFR v9002

                  Originally posted by foilman8805
                  I'm not a big fan of IPA, but I'm always ready to try a new beer just for the hell of it and especially in good company. If I ever get out to the east coast for whatever reason, I think there are a lot of people I'd like to see.
                  Those two breweries are actually Californian, 200-300 miles from you hehu~. Hate to digress the thread but if there are also beer/wine fans out there and likes to chill with a brew, I'm down. Big fan of Belgian beer btw.

                  Chaz and psychozerosk8tr are my first two.
                  Best FGO: Time To Eye{3-0-0-0}

                  Best SCORE: Husigi Usagi Milk Tei {16-1-2-8}

                  Comment

                  • foilman8805
                    smoke wheat hail satin
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Sep 2006
                    • 5704

                    #234
                    Re: People you'd like to meet IRL from FFR v9002

                    I like Belgians too. I typically prefer lighter beers. Love me some Lagers on a hot summer day. Honeyblondes, Weissbeer, Hefs, pretty much anything with a lower bitterness unit is right up my alley. I do occasionally enjoy a slightly hoppier beer, but I don't like it leaving that nasty aftertaste once I swallow it. It must be subtle, and smooth.

                    Comment

                    • Choofers
                      FFR Player
                      FFR Music Producer
                      • Dec 2008
                      • 6205

                      #235
                      Re: People you'd like to meet IRL from FFR v9002

                      wine fan hehu \o/

                      Comment

                      • flipsta_lombax
                        Lombax Connoisseur
                        • May 2006
                        • 2556

                        #236
                        Re: People you'd like to meet IRL from FFR v9002

                        Lagers are my starter beers (I love you Yuengling). As far as light beer goes, Bocks will do it for me; not really big on Heffs or Wit beers. I don't like the funk I get from them. I can't say no to the smell of Belgian beers, they win my heart all the time.

                        As for wine, gotta love me a Merlot or or a spicy Malbec.

                        /drinker
                        Last edited by flipsta_lombax; 12-8-2011, 01:38 AM. Reason: forgot the word "on"
                        Best FGO: Time To Eye{3-0-0-0}

                        Best SCORE: Husigi Usagi Milk Tei {16-1-2-8}

                        Comment

                        • One Winged Angel
                          Anime Avatars ( ◜◡^)っ✂╰⋃╯
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Mar 2007
                          • 10837

                          #237
                          Re: People you'd like to meet IRL from FFR v9002

                          Originally posted by foilman8805
                          I do occasionally enjoy a slightly hoppier beer, but I don't like it leaving that nasty aftertaste once I swallow it.
                          This is easily one of the worst aftertastes in the world.

                          I'm not a beer connoisseur by any means, but over the past year I've been introduced to a few new nameworthy brews. Grolsch and Stella are easily becoming two of my new staples when I'm not feeling MGD or Moosehead (hate all you want, I fuckin' love Moosehead, get at me). Löwenbräu (umlauts lol) is another one that's been growing on me, as I'm usually very picky with 'sweeter' brews. Red Stripe also takes some getting used to (pretty damn hoppy) but it's one of the more pleasant beers I've had to date. Also it's rarely in stock at the LCBO around here so I have a tendency to pick up a 12 pack whenever I see 'em.


                          Originally posted by ilikexd
                          i want to be cucked by cirno

                          Comment

                          • foilman8805
                            smoke wheat hail satin
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Sep 2006
                            • 5704

                            #238
                            Re: People you'd like to meet IRL from FFR v9002

                            Oh man, Grolsch is the ****ing business. Nothing like popping that bad ass top and seeing the carbonated air rush out. If it's fresh, I don't think there is a more enjoyable cold beer than a Grolsch.

                            Comment

                            • foilman8805
                              smoke wheat hail satin
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Sep 2006
                              • 5704

                              #239
                              Re: People you'd like to meet IRL from FFR v9002

                              Also, **** y'all and who you want to meet, BEER THREAD IS GOIN' DOWN

                              Comment

                              • flipsta_lombax
                                Lombax Connoisseur
                                • May 2006
                                • 2556

                                #240
                                Re: People you'd like to meet IRL from FFR v9002

                                Stella is a really light pilsner there, not gettin' much love from that. As far as German beers go, Schneider has this Weizenbock named Aventinus which is a killer beer for its subtleness smoothness and big on the dark fruit notes. I enjoyed it, pretty sure foil will enjoy that as well.

                                Red Stripe is great. Reminds me of San Miguel back at the islands.

                                I LOVE BEER is the new name for this thread apparently.
                                Best FGO: Time To Eye{3-0-0-0}

                                Best SCORE: Husigi Usagi Milk Tei {16-1-2-8}

                                Comment

                                Working...