People you'd like to meet IRL from FFR v9002

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Emithith
    FFR Player
    • Sep 2008
    • 1784

    #241
    Re: People you'd like to meet IRL from FFR v9002

    Quick let's name it I love pop/soda, since I'm never drinking alcohol for health/safety reasons

    p.s. you guys are derailing this thread hardcore.

    Comment

    • Emo_Saur_
      FFR Veteran
      • Feb 2007
      • 2952

      #242
      Re: People you'd like to meet IRL from FFR v9002

      This thread is not about beer, appreciate you guys not derailing it anymore. Add more to the list, make a new list I don't really care.

      New..

      Gravity Kitten
      BethanyBangs
      I Like It (rip)
      ICYWorld
      Midigami
      Justin_Ator
      00Razor00
      Winrar
      Euphoriablowjobs
      Litholia
      3lijah
      Choofers
      MUSICxMASTERxLOVESxEDUARDO

      LJ ♥
      Last edited by Emo_Saur_; 12-8-2011, 08:15 AM.
      sigpic

      Comment

      • Choofers
        FFR Player
        FFR Music Producer
        • Dec 2008
        • 6205

        #243
        Re: People you'd like to meet IRL from FFR v9002

        Originally posted by flipsta_lombax
        As for wine, gotta love me a Merlot
        Merlot and pinot noir for red wine, reisling for white wine.


        oh and I want to meet everyone. oops

        Comment

        • CammyGoesRawr
          nocturnal girl (〜✘﹏✘)〜
          • Jul 2011
          • 2477

          #244
          Re: People you'd like to meet IRL from FFR v9002

          This list..goes on forever. Well, here we go.

          -in no particular order. I'd like to meet all these people in equal value.

          Dossar
          Leonid
          Rubix
          OWA
          DarknessXoXLight
          AJ
          Kayla
          circle_q
          Winrar
          Emo_Saur
          justin_ator
          Kimmikaze
          I like it
          Zekramcross
          reuben_tate
          kmay
          00Razor00
          ScarletSky
          sweet cherry
          Go_Oilers_Go
          Sky Kitten
          Cold Kitten
          Gravity Kitten
          xMUSICxMASTERx (However you pronounce it)
          BethanyBangs
          xTiff3rzx
          yo man im awesome
          SlayerApocalypse666
          jprox445
          icontrolyourworld
          YOSHl
          Zakvvv666
          Choofers
          euphoriakisses
          Slushpuppiex33
          Wilson
          xOpkillerx
          WSCB
          ULTIMEGA
          XxMidigamixX
          Emithith
          coolrun
          Becky8
          .Gazelle.
          Hazelle
          HateandHatred
          typing like wat
          ll sephiroth ll
          Jae
          hi19hi19
          Sweet_Feet
          Riotpolice
          8 Hour Whore
          hXcalltheway
          Rushy
          subin
          McR EmO LuVeR
          crazykitty66
          MissMariaMayhem
          AquaTeen
          dragonmegaXX
          ichliebekase
          dragon890x
          CAFK
          em0kitty
          nate-
          sd_dk
          xtitan69x
          Xx(Midnight)xX
          xxbreaddxx
          Zeldagurlfan1

          Comment

          • who_cares973
            FFR Player
            • Aug 2006
            • 15407

            #245
            Re: People you'd like to meet IRL from FFR v9002

            i chilled with foil in middle school!!!

            Comment

            • SKG_Scintill
              Spun a twirly fruitcake,
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Feb 2009
              • 3877

              #246
              Re: People you'd like to meet IRL from FFR v9002

              I'm both relieved and sad that no one wants to meet me





              Originally posted by bluguerilla
              So Sexy Robotnik (SKG_Scintill) {.0001/10} [--]
              ___
              . RHYTHMS PR LAYERING
              . ZOMG I HAD TO QUIT OUT TERRIBLE
              .

              Comment

              • who_cares973
                FFR Player
                • Aug 2006
                • 15407

                #247
                Re: People you'd like to meet IRL from FFR v9002

                we've met.....on tinychat

                Comment

                • A2P
                  FFR Veteran
                  • Apr 2009
                  • 3127

                  #248
                  Re: People you'd like to meet IRL from FFR v9002

                  Originally posted by iCeCuBEz v2
                  Chauster
                  CHAUSTERRRRR

                  omg i miss that dude

                  Comment

                  • x_lambourghini_x
                    Nope. Chuck Testa.
                    • Aug 2009
                    • 288

                    #249
                    Re: People you'd like to meet IRL from FFR v9002

                    I'm with Dossar. I would like to meet everyone or at least most of the site.
                    Everyday I'm shufflin'


                    New tournament hopefully coming up in the next couple of weeks. Stay tuned for more details.

                    Comment

                    • Zekramcross
                      The Break Ends
                      • May 2011
                      • 1786

                      #250
                      Re: People you'd like to meet IRL from FFR v9002

                      I would like to meet the following: (In no order)

                      reuben_tate (Ben)
                      CammyGoesRawr (Cammy)
                      TC_Halogen (AJ)
                      Bmah (Brent)
                      Sweet_Feet
                      00Razor00
                      ULTIMEGA
                      yo man im awesome
                      hXcalltheway
                      circle_q
                      Winrar (Andy)
                      typing like wat
                      Bob bob
                      justin_ator
                      WSCB
                      Chocobothief12
                      magicturbo
                      wildfireskunk

                      There are others... but this will be it for now.

                      Comment

                      • Ghakimx
                        Cutie&Handshaking Sounds
                        • Mar 2009
                        • 1594

                        #251
                        Re: People you'd like to meet IRL from FFR v9002

                        random list off the top of my head:
                        leonid
                        bmah
                        _.Spitfire._
                        jimerax
                        dag12
                        coolboyrulez0
                        scylax
                        marionintendo
                        saineko

                        dudes whom i've already met IRL:
                        LongGone
                        DarkRazor
                        ktkr
                        uber_rofl
                        Stitch (LG's DDR homie)

                        I AM ASHAMED OF MY STUPIDITY AND MUST COMMIT SEPPUKU. FORGIVE ME, FFR.


                        Ninjas NEVER die. Now on a 30 kill streak.

                        Comment

                        • Choofers
                          FFR Player
                          FFR Music Producer
                          • Dec 2008
                          • 6205

                          #252
                          Re: People you'd like to meet IRL from FFR v9002

                          yeah, it'd be especially cool to meet people on a different continent

                          patashu
                          subin
                          xaypoon
                          spitfire
                          staiain

                          meeting longgone, nekogon, and darkrazor would all be pretty cool except for them laughing at me for my lack of iidx/bms skillz

                          Comment

                          • Ghakimx
                            Cutie&Handshaking Sounds
                            • Mar 2009
                            • 1594

                            #253
                            Re: People you'd like to meet IRL from FFR v9002

                            Naw, they wouldn't. DarkRazor was pretty nice to give me my first BMS round free of charge. He just keeps telling me to keep trying. Ironically enough, about a year ago I couldn't pass Mei [N] and when we recently met I miraculously passed it without any practice before. Woo hoo for anti-practice.

                            Also, in South-East Asia, almost everyone who plays w/e is like Chinese, 'cept yours truly.

                            Edit: AND LG IS VERY TRUE TO HIS NAME IN TERMS OF VERTICAL LENGTH.
                            Last edited by Ghakimx; 12-8-2011, 12:32 PM.

                            I AM ASHAMED OF MY STUPIDITY AND MUST COMMIT SEPPUKU. FORGIVE ME, FFR.


                            Ninjas NEVER die. Now on a 30 kill streak.

                            Comment

                            • jprox445
                              FFR Player
                              • Apr 2009
                              • 532

                              #254
                              Re: People you'd like to meet IRL from FFR v9002

                              Originally posted by EAGAMES
                              jprox: You just made my night.

                              Good to know I made your nigth : D All s true EAG
                              BTW you got a better computer now? you need to start uploadin more vids XD

                              Comment

                              • Kibblre
                                Caelondia Represent
                                • Jul 2004
                                • 1984

                                #255
                                Re: People you'd like to meet IRL from FFR v9002

                                Nobody ain't got no luv fo Kibblre.
                                Какой идиот придумал Бутерброд с дикобраза? Он хулиган и бездельник.

                                Comment

                                Working...