People you'd like to meet IRL from FFR v9002

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Riotpolice
    "Reach For The Stars"
    • Nov 2010
    • 1921

    #271
    Re: People you'd like to meet IRL from FFR v9002

    euphoria kisses, rushyrulz, and all the mods/admins/vets
    Originally posted by hi19hi19
    Also why is "summon" in quotation marks as usually that signifies an alternate meaning like for example last night I "visited" your mother but it really means last night I "fucked her in the ass" so exactly what is the subtext of "summon" because I am not sure I am comfortable with the implications

    Originally posted by m0de
    im usually the "nice guy" around these parts.. but this is bad, and you should feel bad. i would rather dip my balls in honey and hover them over a red ant hill than to ever hear such butchered crap.

    Comment

    • iironiic
      D6 FFR Legacy Player
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Jan 2009
      • 4342

      #272
      Re: People you'd like to meet IRL from FFR v9002

      Originally posted by Vanilla Mnm
      iironiic
      We only live about a half hour away! I have already met Mallory! You're probably next

      Comment

      • prongsie
        FFR Veteran
        • Jul 2006
        • 341

        #273
        Re: People you'd like to meet IRL from FFR v9002

        quite possibly: i like it. JUST MAYBE.
        lj
        musicmaster
        emosaurrrr
        cold kitten
        hazelle
        and grav

        Comment

        • Kibblre
          Caelondia Represent
          • Jul 2004
          • 1984

          #274
          Re: People you'd like to meet IRL from FFR v9002

          Everyone but Monica.
          Какой идиот придумал Бутерброд с дикобраза? Он хулиган и бездельник.

          Comment

          • Vanilla Mnm
            cavs
            • Dec 2007
            • 3258

            #275
            Re: People you'd like to meet IRL from FFR v9002

            Originally posted by iironiic
            We only live about a half hour away! I have already met Mallory! You're probably next
            I went to the movies with her in the worst mall in America by where she lives and I fell asleep completely. I wasn't even like half asleep like I usually am when I'm not home.

            Comment

            • iironiic
              D6 FFR Legacy Player
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Jan 2009
              • 4342

              #276
              Re: People you'd like to meet IRL from FFR v9002

              Originally posted by Vanilla Mnm
              I went to the movies with her in the worst mall in America by where she lives and I fell asleep completely. I wasn't even like half asleep like I usually am when I'm not home.
              Are you talking about the one in Malta or Wilton? I haven't been to either one in the longest time so I don't remember how boring it is xD I met up with her at Crossgates. I kind of regret not bringing a friend with me at the time since she brought hers and I can't say much since I didn't want them to feel awkward haha! We had a blast though and we're hoping to meet up again sometimes this month (:

              Comment

              • Vanilla Mnm
                cavs
                • Dec 2007
                • 3258

                #277
                Re: People you'd like to meet IRL from FFR v9002

                Originally posted by iironiic
                Are you talking about the one in Malta or Wilton? I haven't been to either one in the longest time so I don't remember how boring it is xD I met up with her at Crossgates. I kind of regret not bringing a friend with me at the time since she brought hers and I can't say much to make them both feel awkward haha! We had a blast though and we're hoping to meet up again sometimes this month (:
                Haha send me a msg when this is happening. I brought a friend last time too, but I'm not gonna this time. And the one in Malta. I live in Wilton lol. The one in Malta is HORRIBLE.

                Comment

                • Elite Ninja
                  Kawaii Desu
                  Event Staff
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Mar 2007
                  • 4828

                  #278
                  Re: People you'd like to meet IRL from FFR v9002

                  I already made a list a long time ago when this first started up but there are more people I could add to it haha. Im too lazy though :<
                  Best AAA = Aballava(?) + Serious Shit (97)
                  Best SDG = Fushigi Usagi Milk Tei 8-0-0-3 (101)
                  Best Score = do i smile? 3-0-0-3 (100)

                  Comment

                  • irionman
                    FFR Veteran
                    • Jul 2007
                    • 1196

                    #279
                    Re: People you'd like to meet IRL from FFR v9002

                    People I'd like to meet from this site:
                    ................
                    smittyicecream 3:36 pm
                    yo this pot i just got smells like straight up doo doo (good doo doo), a pungeant strong smell




                    sigpic

                    Comment

                    • flipsta_lombax
                      Lombax Connoisseur
                      • May 2006
                      • 2556

                      #280
                      Re: People you'd like to meet IRL from FFR v9002

                      Originally posted by Jerry DB
                      Jellygod
                      :'( If only...
                      Best FGO: Time To Eye{3-0-0-0}

                      Best SCORE: Husigi Usagi Milk Tei {16-1-2-8}

                      Comment

                      • Aldentron
                        Forum User
                        • Jul 2007
                        • 828

                        #281
                        Re: People you'd like to meet IRL from FFR v9002

                        hmm in no particular order and off the top of my head
                        syhto & korny (i shoulda called them up when i was in dallas on tuesday...)
                        prongsie
                        aperson
                        00Razor00
                        choofers
                        a2p
                        i like it
                        rebirth
                        -paexea-
                        irionman
                        SlayerApocalypse666
                        ghosts n goblins
                        the babe in smitty's sig
                        that one dude in the powerviolence band from florida whose name i forgot
                        Jurs
                        blitzmage
                        me and dj shox were supposed to go on a nationwide tour banging chicks we met on the internet, whatever happened to that?
                        Shikari
                        bmah (i actually think bmah is the most wise person on ffr)
                        cafk
                        kid merkury
                        Spenner
                        One Winged Angel

                        also, i will gladly break my dick off in the assholes of all who wish to punch me and give them the most homosexual of donkey punches.
                        Originally posted by top
                        what the hell happened to alden
                        i remember a time when he wuz kewl

                        like... wut

                        Comment

                        • 00Razor00
                          FFR Player
                          • Jul 2006
                          • 3530

                          #282
                          Re: People you'd like to meet IRL from FFR v9002

                          o Alden :')


                          Originally posted by t-rogdor
                          hey buddy are you looking for a good song to step because if so i really recommend you step In Front Of A Bus

                          Comment

                          • Ghakimx
                            Cutie&Handshaking Sounds
                            • Mar 2009
                            • 1594

                            #283
                            Re: People you'd like to meet IRL from FFR v9002

                            Originally posted by MarioNintendo
                            ... 0_0 *is flattered*
                            We can be good friends

                            I AM ASHAMED OF MY STUPIDITY AND MUST COMMIT SEPPUKU. FORGIVE ME, FFR.


                            Ninjas NEVER die. Now on a 30 kill streak.

                            Comment

                            • jprox445
                              FFR Player
                              • Apr 2009
                              • 532

                              #284
                              Re: People you'd like to meet IRL from FFR v9002

                              also didn't add these fellows :P
                              Phil (slayerapocalypse666)
                              Emithith
                              ally (sky_kitten)

                              if i missed some people sorry i'll update with next post...

                              nobody wants to meet me!?

                              Comment

                              • supermousie
                                FFR Player
                                • Feb 2006
                                • 1074

                                #285
                                Re: People you'd like to meet IRL from FFR v9002

                                icyworld
                                iironiic
                                UserNameGoesHere
                                Emithith
                                Velocity
                                00Razor00
                                Aldentron
                                Mr.Giggles
                                Synth
                                MarioNintendo
                                Choofers
                                A2P
                                I like it
                                Shikari
                                Rebirth
                                bethanybangs
                                reuben_tate
                                championanwar-


                                **** IT I WANT TO MEET EVERYONE HERE.
                                Originally posted by aperson
                                yolo

                                Comment

                                Working...