Re: What have you been up to?
Almost failed my whole second semester of university, played StepMania, got a couple of jobs, started stepping again after not attempting for 2-2.5 years, chilled over on Dragon's Fury, expanded collections (CDs, energy drink cans and Star Wars novels), made new friends.
Yeah.
Boring.
What have you been up to?
Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
-
-
Re: What have you been up to?
i spent all year masturbating
good yearLeave a comment:
-
Re: What have you been up to?
Playing starcraft 2, anyone else?
Leave a comment:
-
Re: What have you been up to?
Well, pretty much life got kinda harsh.. But who cares! You don't! I don't! =D We just wanna hear about fun things! So.. I'm a Porn Star now!
Lets Bang?Leave a comment:
-
Re: What have you been up to?
I just kind of chilled in ffya so it wasn't all that different. =/Leave a comment:
-
Re: What have you been up to?
i dont know anyone on this forum (of course) tried to keep in touch with some people and managed to do so with only one person..other than that i just found other things to occupy my time rather than ffr like focusing on my music production and college....glad the site is back though..and good to see everyone again even if i dont know you lolLeave a comment:
-
Re: What have you been up to?
seen em both, no need to talk to me like that I know h2mlgpro
editing was the only good part, which you did not do
sryzLeave a comment:
-
Re: What have you been up to?
your montages are bad and youre bad shes mineLeave a comment:
-
-
-
-
Re: What have you been up to?
While FFR was down, I moved to NextGenUpdate, and got obsessed with COD
But I'm gonna go on everyday now that this place is back.Leave a comment:
-
Leave a comment: