What have you been up to?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Grandiagod
    replied
    Re: What have you been up to?

    Originally posted by Grandiagod

    Leave a comment:


  • Grandiagod
    replied
    Re: What have you been up to?

    Originally posted by Vendetta21

    Leave a comment:


  • Vendetta21
    replied
    Re: What have you been up to?

    Originally posted by Grandiagod
    I agree with Devonin now.

    Leave a comment:


  • Grandiagod
    replied
    Re: What have you been up to?

    I agree with Devonin now.

    Leave a comment:


  • Vendetta21
    replied
    Re: What have you been up to?

    Originally posted by scientific
    i think i look good yo...have you not seen my default pics?
    u got a new haircut? lookin' swan?

    Leave a comment:


  • scientific
    replied
    Re: What have you been up to?

    i think i look good yo...have you not seen my default pics?

    Leave a comment:


  • Vendetta21
    replied
    Re: What have you been up to?

    Originally posted by scientific
    im probably just upset cause i got no girl
    white
    male
    posting on a forum


    ahh i've seen this schematic before i know what this looks like irl

    Leave a comment:


  • scientific
    replied
    Re: What have you been up to?

    maybe. i did just get home from dealing/playing a game. i won my bet on the jets and i made some money dealing tho so tonight was good


    im probably just upset cause i got no girl and i cant close tho who knows

    Leave a comment:


  • Vendetta21
    replied
    Re: What have you been up to?

    Originally posted by scientific
    cards
    slipping into a mild state of depression
    related, hmm?

    Leave a comment:


  • scientific
    replied
    Re: What have you been up to?

    school
    cards
    slipping into a mild state of depression
    hollerin

    Leave a comment:


  • Vendetta21
    replied
    Re: What have you been up to?

    shut up baby i know

    Leave a comment:


  • ananana
    replied
    Re: What have you been up to?

    Originally posted by Vendetta21
    Do you like being read to in a bronzy sweet-honey voice bcuz if u do we could curl up together on a couch or something and i could read u lolita and we could discuss the aesthetics of Nabokov's writing style when we take breaks from the reading and stare deeply into each other's eyes.
    You're cute.

    Leave a comment:


  • Vendetta21
    replied
    Re: What have you been up to?

    Originally posted by ananana
    Yaaay!! I love it when people fall in love with reading.

    Errr.. I love it when someone begins to value reading.
    Do you like being read to in a bronzy sweet-honey voice bcuz if u do we could curl up together on a couch or something and i could read u lolita and we could discuss the aesthetics of Nabokov's writing style when we take breaks from the reading and stare deeply into each other's eyes.

    Leave a comment:


  • ananana
    replied
    Re: What have you been up to?

    Originally posted by Litodude
    I don't; I think if 2 people are competent enough to know how to keep a stable relationship, whether it's aol or irl, it an be done. I have friends that are still together through FFR, js.
    I agree with this. What concerns me is kids thinking it's a good idea to run off and move in together or get married or conceive a child or any variation of those things at friggin 18 years old.

    Leave a comment:


  • ICC
    replied
    Re: What have you been up to?

    I doubt anyone in the forums would reconise me seeing as though I was one of those that just played the game and whored some peoples profiles.
    I actually got a life when the site went down, got wasted all the time and still do.
    I'm a lot wierder and a little bit older that's about it.

    Leave a comment:

Working...