What have you been up to?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • jchinzilla
    replied
    Re: What have you been up to?

    just living a hard knock life

    also discovered the value of reading books (not text books bcuz 2 cool 4 skool)

    Leave a comment:


  • MrRubix
    replied
    Re: What have you been up to?

    Pretty sweet rig

    Leave a comment:


  • Linkisdoomed
    replied
    Re: What have you been up to?

    Originally posted by MrGiggles
    aw yea antec P series cases

    so classy

    Except why the hell does the inside look industrial? Is that look artificial or what?
    It seemed like an industrial look when I got into it, so I went with the paint scheme, and it turned out pretty nice.

    Leave a comment:


  • Dizzy_Gear
    replied
    Re: What have you been up to?

    lol badass box there. =3

    School, school, and work. xD I was surprised I A'd both my Analog II and Digital I classes (I'm too lazy to remember their names) last term (a bit over a week ago). Pretty much work all weekend, including Fridays. lawl

    Also came here because I got an email saying Halogen replied to something I wrote in a LONG ass time ago. lawl I srsly didn't think this place would come back up, nyahahaha~~~

    Leave a comment:


  • MrGiggles
    replied
    Re: What have you been up to?

    aw yea antec P series cases

    so classy

    Except why the hell does the inside look industrial? Is that look artificial or what?

    Leave a comment:


  • Pearlace
    replied
    Re: What have you been up to?

    -College work, junior at the University of Texas Austin.

    -Internships

    -Look at law schools

    -Travel

    -Got a job promotion

    -Finished my last car payment

    -Got a puppy

    Leave a comment:


  • Emo_Saur_
    replied
    Re: What have you been up to?

    Originally posted by TC_Halogen
    Specs?

    EDIT: Is there liquid cooling in that system?
    Yes there is.

    Leave a comment:


  • TC_Halogen
    replied
    Re: What have you been up to?

    Specs?

    EDIT: Is there liquid cooling in that system?

    Leave a comment:


  • Linkisdoomed
    replied
    Re: What have you been up to?

    I made this: http://www.evga.com/modsrigs/detail.aspx?buildid=22832


    The project initially started in January when I bought the processor. So in the duration FFR has been down, I've been using for a Graphic Workstation, gaming workstation, and /b/rowsing.

    Specs: (cuz you were too lazy to click the link.)
    1 x P193 Chassis
    2 x EVGA GTS 250 video cards (in SLI)
    1 x EVGA x58 LE motherboard with 3-way SLI
    1 x Intel Core i7 920 2.6 GHz Processor (overclocked at 4.3GHz)
    3 x 2GB DDR3 1600 G.Skill memory (CAS Latency 9)
    2 x Western Digital FALS 1TB Performance hard drives
    1 x Western Digital 160GB HDD (boot drive)
    1 x LG DVD Drive
    1 x Antec 1000W Power Supply (specially fitted for this case)
    3 x Cooler Master 120mm fans (glowing red)
    2 x stock 120mm fans
    1 x stock 200mm fan
    1 x stock 80mm fan
    1 x Corsair H50 Hydrocool Series
    4 x Logisys Cold Cathodes (2 x Red CCFL, 2 x UV CCFL.)
    1 x AeroCool Touch-2000 fan controller
    Last edited by Linkisdoomed; 10-11-2010, 09:56 AM.

    Leave a comment:


  • OneHandNow
    replied
    Re: What have you been up to?

    Basically sat in my chair and did college prep stuff. ):

    Leave a comment:


  • Emo_Saur_
    replied
    Re: What have you been up to?

    Done with highschool, work at a Dragstrip, soon college.

    I'm ready to chill with people again on here.

    Leave a comment:


  • Svaz
    replied
    Re: What have you been up to?

    I moved a few times. That's pretty much it.

    TYPICAL SVAZ.

    Leave a comment:


  • poochieCREAM
    replied
    Re: What have you been up to?

    - completed a cert III in IT
    - walked out on my job
    - bought a car
    - renovated house
    - currently overseas
    - met some pretty amazing people offering me jobs
    - gotten chubby :3

    Leave a comment:


  • vemuck
    replied
    Re: What have you been up to?

    Originally posted by adlp
    with her ugly amount so powerful, it takes over the other half of the gene pool by default
    ooooh, so its like when a black and white person have a child and the child looks mostly black. i see thanks for clearing that up!

    Leave a comment:


  • adlp
    replied
    Re: What have you been up to?

    Originally posted by vemuck
    you have to remember it's only HALF her, give the other half a chance too!
    with her ugly amount so powerful, it takes over the other half of the gene pool by default

    Leave a comment:

Working...