What have you been up to?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • iamgoodhehe
    replied
    Re: What have you been up to?

    Runescape and Java development.

    Leave a comment:


  • bmah
    replied
    Re: What have you been up to?

    Originally posted by Nyokou
    discovered that K-Pop is superior to J-Pop
    you like Big Bang?

    Leave a comment:


  • vemuck
    replied
    Re: What have you been up to?

    Originally posted by adlp
    if a baby came out of you then saying it's cute is debatable
    you have to remember it's only HALF her, give the other half a chance too!

    Leave a comment:


  • adlp
    replied
    Re: What have you been up to?

    Originally posted by BabyViperx3
    LOL, of course I have regrets, but I got a cute baby girl out of it <3

    Old drama is old.
    if a baby came out of you then saying it's cute is debatable

    Leave a comment:


  • EnR
    replied
    Re: What have you been up to?

    Graduated Highschool, still dating the same girl I made threads about back in the day, it'll be 2 years on November first, I finally bought a real drumset, but still play RB =D.

    I also plan on buying a new car once I get my old job back(40-50 hours a week), hell yea moneyz. Honda S2000, here I come.

    I also jsut turned 18 on Sept 22nd.

    Leave a comment:


  • DarknessXoXLight
    replied
    Re: What have you been up to?

    Lul since I didn't have ffr to take up my time anymore I got a job. aaand
    graduated hs, started college, got a car, got my emt-b license, wrote music, fun stuff.



    and got my belly pierced cause liz persuaded me to. ;P <3

    Leave a comment:


  • darkness3608
    replied
    Re: What have you been up to?

    I'm a senior in HS, I spent most of my summer out of the states and in Italy, and Greece with a people to people ambassador group, was pretty fun.

    Currently just been working in school doing my AP Computer science and drafting work.

    Other than that not too much.

    Leave a comment:


  • phe0nixblade
    replied
    Re: What have you been up to?

    Originally posted by Nyokou
    Graduated HS, got a PS3 back in January, watched a lot of anime, discovered that K-Pop is superior to J-Pop, and been living in Indiana with my bf. -Jealous of everyone that's in college.-
    thats totally like a half hour drive from me btw
    edit: nevermind 2 hours but still
    Last edited by phe0nixblade; 10-10-2010, 09:23 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • Starshot
    replied
    Re: What have you been up to?

    I COMPOSED

    Leave a comment:


  • BabyViperx3
    replied
    Re: What have you been up to?

    Originally posted by adlp
    lmao i remember hearing you got porked by summerschool

    any regrets or was it so good?
    LOL, of course I have regrets, but I got a cute baby girl out of it <3

    Old drama is old.

    Leave a comment:


  • Litodude
    replied
    Re: What have you been up to?

    (\

    Leave a comment:


  • Quigly
    replied
    Re: What have you been up to?

    Originally posted by Litodude
    i ****ed bitches all summer long
    bro

    hi5 bro

    Leave a comment:


  • R3VEREND TECH
    replied
    Re: What have you been up to?

    Originally posted by Litodude
    found out i was gay
    Knew it. LOLOLOL

    Leave a comment:


  • Litodude
    replied
    Re: What have you been up to?

    just kidding hahaha i ****ed bitches all summer long, getting money in the service, and college.

    i also got a really really fast bike that aforementioned women ride on 8)

    Leave a comment:


  • Litodude
    replied
    Re: What have you been up to?

    found out i was gay

    Leave a comment:

Working...