What have you been up to?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Vendetta21
    replied
    Re: What have you been up to?

    I became an alcoholic.
    Then I stopped being an alcoholic.

    Leave a comment:


  • Nyokou
    replied
    Re: What have you been up to?

    I have to agree with Lito, but still... people can do whatever they want with their lives. If things turn out fine, then yeah, no big deal. If they make mistakes or go through hard times, they will learn from those experiences and it will make them wiser and/or stronger. Hopefully.

    Leave a comment:


  • Litodude
    replied
    Re: What have you been up to?

    Originally posted by mnnicol
    FFRelationships dawg. Don't underestimate its power

    I don't; I think if 2 people are competent enough to know how to keep a stable relationship, whether it's aol or irl, it an be done. I have friends that are still together through FFR, js.

    it's when you drop out of school and move in with someone because you're both oblivious to the hardships of life: that's just fucking retarded

    Leave a comment:


  • mnnicol
    replied
    Re: What have you been up to?

    Originally posted by Litodude
    let's go against every teaching that history made on how to have a successful life because we're the couple that can do it and I Love You So Much ♥
    FFRelationships dawg. Don't underestimate its power























    Leave a comment:


  • Gravity Kitten
    replied
    Re: What have you been up to?

    Super long fap sessions with monicuh. <3

    Leave a comment:


  • L0NEvvolf
    replied
    Re: What have you been up to?

    Moved alot I mean alot!!!! And now I'm back where I started. However I am in college now and also working at Target. On the side My friend just got married today and I am keeping busy with Halo Reach!

    Leave a comment:


  • phe0nixblade
    replied
    Re: What have you been up to?

    Originally posted by Prime8
    I'm a junior now at Texas Tech, still double majoring in math and computer science (starting to not enjoy it, but figure it'd be a waste to switch majors now). Got dumped by my then-girlfriend of 2.5+ years. Turned to Rock Band to get my music game fix after FFR went down. Gained even more weight and grew my hair out.

    That's all I got to say about that.
    so have you actually been paid 334,000 dollars from that website

    Leave a comment:


  • Nyokou
    replied
    Re: What have you been up to?

    Originally posted by phe0nixblade
    thats totally like a half hour drive from me btw
    edit: nevermind 2 hours but still
    Creepy. I'm in boring old Elkhart right now but I'm moving back to VA in December. I still plan on going to college so staying here was... like an adventure, I guess.

    Originally posted by bmah
    you like Big Bang?
    Who doesn't? I also like 2NE1.

    Leave a comment:


  • adlp
    replied
    Re: What have you been up to?

    Originally posted by Litodude
    let's go against every teaching that history made on how to have a successful life because we're the couple that can do it and I Love You So Much &hearts;
    lmao hit the nail on the head

    tru luv~

    Leave a comment:


  • Prime8
    replied
    Re: What have you been up to?

    I'm a junior now at Texas Tech, still double majoring in math and computer science (starting to not enjoy it, but figure it'd be a waste to switch majors now). Got dumped by my then-girlfriend of 2.5+ years. Turned to Rock Band to get my music game fix after FFR went down. Gained even more weight and grew my hair out.

    That's all I got to say about that.

    Leave a comment:


  • Litodude
    replied
    Re: What have you been up to?

    Originally posted by darkheartsentwined
    dropped out of high school,

    moved to Ohio with him
    let's go against every teaching that history made on how to have a successful life because we're the couple that can do it and I Love You So Much &hearts;

    Leave a comment:


  • 25thhour
    replied
    Re: What have you been up to?

    School, Working, and Spending money on Neobux. lol

    Leave a comment:


  • Misuzu`
    replied
    Re: What have you been up to?

    I'm a senior in high school now with my niece's/goddaughter's first birthday coming up on the 23rd. <3

    Leave a comment:


  • darkheartsentwined
    replied
    Re: What have you been up to?

    Tommy (xeris or SirThomas) came to California for my 18th bday to come see me after dating on here on and off for 2 1/2 years. After 2 weeks I dropped out of high school (I was in a stupid charter school at the time anyway) and moved to Ohio with him and we've been living together for a year now. I am taking the 1st half of my GED on friday and the 2nd half on the friday after that. yayyyy. Hi everyone btw

    Leave a comment:


  • ananana
    replied
    Re: What have you been up to?

    Originally posted by jchinzilla
    also discovered the value of reading books (not text books bcuz 2 cool 4 skool)
    Yaaay!! I love it when people fall in love with reading.

    Errr.. I love it when someone begins to value reading.

    Leave a comment:

Working...