I'm Retiring. No one cares, but I thought you guys ought to know.

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Seefu Sefirosu
    FFR Player
    • Sep 2007
    • 314

    #91
    Re: I'm Retiring. No one cares, but I thought you guys ought to know.

    I'm being combative?

    Son of a bitch, what are you being, a spawn of Lucifer?

    And yeah, for no one caring, the thirty or so good luck/will miss you/good to have you arounds in the first 35 posts sort of contradict the whole "maybe if you stop being combative, people will miss you".

    Cool story bro.

    Comment

    • justaguy
      Forum User
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Mar 2004
      • 3566

      #92
      Re: I'm Retiring. No one cares, but I thought you guys ought to know.

      who the **** cares about you this site is huge and you have 338 posts. quit making threads like youre significant.
      #TeamSwoll

      Comment

      • A2P
        FFR Veteran
        • Apr 2009
        • 3127

        #93
        Re: I'm Retiring. No one cares, but I thought you guys ought to know.

        Comment

        • MrGiggles
          Senior Member
          • Aug 2005
          • 2846

          #94
          Re: I'm Retiring. No one cares, but I thought you guys ought to know.

          Originally posted by Seefu Sefirosu
          Son of a bitch, what are you being, a spawn of Lucifer?
          wait

          wait

          wait

          what?

          Comment

          • justaguy
            Forum User
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Mar 2004
            • 3566

            #95
            Re: I'm Retiring. No one cares, but I thought you guys ought to know.

            Originally posted by A2P
            epic image idk where i even posted that first lmao
            #TeamSwoll

            Comment

            • NFD
              FFR Player
              • Nov 2007
              • 4715

              #96
              Re: I'm Retiring. No one cares, but I thought you guys ought to know.

              if you lost 5 lbs in 2 days you must be a beached whale or sumthin just saying

              Comment

              Working...