I'm Retiring. No one cares, but I thought you guys ought to know.

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • A2P
    FFR Veteran
    • Apr 2009
    • 3127

    #31
    Re: I'm Retiring. No one cares, but I thought you guys ought to know.

    Originally posted by rqm
    dont ask dont tell bro


    i hope you get fragged friendly fire style
    incoming ****storm, duck for cover!

    Comment

    • Nyokou
      ( ̄ー ̄)
      • Apr 2005
      • 4247

      #32
      Re: I'm Retiring. No one cares, but I thought you guys ought to know.

      Good luck man. Don't get kicked out for being an idiot like someone I know.
      Snapchat: icequeenilse

      Comment

      • Devour
        FFR Player
        • Sep 2007
        • 253

        #33
        Re: I'm Retiring. No one cares, but I thought you guys ought to know.

        Have fun man, and enjoy the real world! Lol! We'll all miss you (: Take care man.

        Comment

        • fido123
          FFR Player
          • Sep 2005
          • 4245

          #34
          Re: I'm Retiring. No one cares, but I thought you guys ought to know.

          Although half your posts made me rage, you were at least intelligent ;D
          Have fun with dem reactors.

          Comment

          • Seefu Sefirosu
            FFR Player
            • Sep 2007
            • 314

            #35
            Re: I'm Retiring. No one cares, but I thought you guys ought to know.

            Originally posted by rqm
            dont ask dont tell bro


            i hope you get fragged friendly fire style
            I'm sure this'll disappoint you, but I'm not a ******.

            Also, the presence of a fragmentation grenade on an aircraft carrier is somewhat scarce, relatively, and on a nuclear submarine, nonexistant.

            I hope you get shot in a drive-by. Or tortured to death.

            Either way, no love lost.

            Edit: Thanks again for all the well wishes, and kitty, I wasn't saying SC was a bad state. I'm just tired of the South.
            Last edited by Seefu Sefirosu; 09-17-2009, 11:11 PM.

            Comment

            • NFD
              FFR Player
              • Nov 2007
              • 4715

              #36
              Re: I'm Retiring. No one cares, but I thought you guys ought to know.

              you got beef with da souf

              Comment

              • who_cares973
                FFR Player
                • Aug 2006
                • 15407

                #37
                Re: I'm Retiring. No one cares, but I thought you guys ought to know.

                you dont like it there either nfd =x

                Comment

                • NFD
                  FFR Player
                  • Nov 2007
                  • 4715

                  #38
                  Re: I'm Retiring. No one cares, but I thought you guys ought to know.

                  Originally posted by who_cares973
                  you dont like it there either nfd =x
                  it's alright but not too deep souf

                  Comment

                  • Mollocephalus
                    Custom User Title
                    • Jul 2009
                    • 2608

                    #39
                    Re: I'm Retiring. No one cares, but I thought you guys ought to know.

                    joining the navy on a nuclear submarine... you gotta be kidding me. you must be a crappy person in every possible way to make such an unfortunate decision. you're gonna be another tool in the warlords' hands, not only, on a nuclear submarine! pfft. i don't even conceive such a choice, that's so horribly retarded.

                    Comment

                    • Bolth mannn
                      FFR Veteran
                      • Aug 2008
                      • 2228

                      #40
                      Re: I'm Retiring. No one cares, but I thought you guys ought to know.

                      Originally posted by Mollocephalus
                      joining the navy on a nuclear submarine... you gotta be kidding me. you must be a crappy person in every possible way to make such an unfortunate decision. you're gonna be another tool in the warlords' hands, not only, on a nuclear submarine! pfft. i don't even conceive such a choice, that's so horribly retarded.
                      Italy

                      Comment

                      • Mollocephalus
                        Custom User Title
                        • Jul 2009
                        • 2608

                        #41
                        Re: I'm Retiring. No one cares, but I thought you guys ought to know.

                        italy in italics

                        do you even realize what kind of redundant joke you just made

                        Comment

                        • NFD
                          FFR Player
                          • Nov 2007
                          • 4715

                          #42
                          Re: I'm Retiring. No one cares, but I thought you guys ought to know.

                          Mormons

                          Comment

                          • reddarkd
                            Lawl
                            • Jul 2005
                            • 194

                            #43
                            Re: I'm Retiring. No one cares, but I thought you guys ought to know.

                            Originally posted by Mollocephalus
                            joining the navy on a nuclear submarine... you gotta be kidding me. you must be a crappy person in every possible way to make such an unfortunate decision. you're gonna be another tool in the warlords' hands, not only, on a nuclear submarine! pfft. i don't even conceive such a choice, that's so horribly retarded.
                            You display such a significant amount of ignorance towards the United States Navy. You know nothing about it and who are you to criticize someones life decision.

                            Comment

                            • Mollocephalus
                              Custom User Title
                              • Jul 2009
                              • 2608

                              #44
                              Re: I'm Retiring. No one cares, but I thought you guys ought to know.

                              i read nuclear submarine and that's enough garbage for just two words

                              Comment

                              • reddarkd
                                Lawl
                                • Jul 2005
                                • 194

                                #45
                                Re: I'm Retiring. No one cares, but I thought you guys ought to know.

                                Originally posted by Mollocephalus
                                i read nuclear submarine and that's enough garbage for just two words
                                What is the reason behind your opinion?
                                But before you answer think about it for a second and try not to make yourself sound stupid.

                                Comment

                                Working...