I'm Retiring. No one cares, but I thought you guys ought to know.

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • rqm
    FFR Player
    • Aug 2009
    • 126

    #46
    Re: I'm Retiring. No one cares, but I thought you guys ought to know.

    Originally posted by Seefu Sefirosu
    Also, the presence of a fragmentation grenade on an aircraft carrier is somewhat scarce, relatively, and on a nuclear submarine, nonexistant.
    well either way, i do sincerely wish death upon you.

    Comment

    • Seefu Sefirosu
      FFR Player
      • Sep 2007
      • 314

      #47
      Re: I'm Retiring. No one cares, but I thought you guys ought to know.

      Originally posted by rqm
      well either way, i do sincerely wish death upon you.
      Cool story, bro.

      Originally posted by Mollocephalus
      joining the navy on a nuclear submarine... you gotta be kidding me. you must be a crappy person in every possible way to make such an unfortunate decision. you're gonna be another tool in the warlords' hands, not only, on a nuclear submarine! pfft. i don't even conceive such a choice, that's so horribly retarded.
      I think Bolth really did put it best. ****ing Italy.

      Let us, for a moment, think about the navies of the world who have any power.

      United States.... Russia.... United Kingdom.... yeah, that's about all that comes to mind.

      Italy... yeah. Okay. Italy. Since we liberated Italy from Hitler's hand 64 years ago, Italy has done about... oh, jack **** in the realm of important naval developments.

      I don't even need to start comparing air forces and armies.

      Comment

      • devonin
        Very Grave Indeed
        Community Manager
        Event Staff
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Apr 2004
        • 10120

        #48
        Re: I'm Retiring. No one cares, but I thought you guys ought to know.

        The Canadian Air Force routinely beats the crap out of the US Air Force in any kind of equal strength exercise.

        Having spent billions upon billions of dollars to have more -equipment- than every other military means surprisingly little when you consider how poorly trained and outclassed the individual people are.

        Comment

        • A2P
          FFR Veteran
          • Apr 2009
          • 3127

          #49
          Re: I'm Retiring. No one cares, but I thought you guys ought to know.

          Originally posted by A2P
          incoming ****storm, duck for cover!
          I frikkin' told ya

          Comment

          • Grandiagod
            FFR Player
            • Jul 2004
            • 6122

            #50
            i'm hip and cool, where do I post?

            would here work?

            okay I'm going to post here, no one better give me any **** about it

            also italy is cool and i'm italian and all but aside from a few standouts it's basically full of drunk retards

            You want to know how to sink the Italian Navy? Put it in the ****ing water.
            Last edited by devonin; 09-18-2009, 12:54 PM.
            He who angers you conquers you. ~Elizabeth Kenny

            Comment

            • Mollocephalus
              Custom User Title
              • Jul 2009
              • 2608

              #51
              Re: I'm Retiring. No one cares, but I thought you guys ought to know.

              okay so basically the worth of a country and the people therein is measured by its military strenght. nuclear submarines are powerful and huge and they launch missiles so they must be cool rite?! i wanna join da navy!

              cool story bro

              i wish no army existed ever. i see people joining and supporting it like they're going to be of any good to the world.

              Comment

              • Grandiagod
                FFR Player
                • Jul 2004
                • 6122

                #52
                Yeah totally dude.

                One time my friend and I were all "Lets go to Italy man" and I was like no bro **** sucks I'd rather get raped by my dad.

                I didn't regret that choice.
                Last edited by devonin; 09-18-2009, 12:54 PM.
                He who angers you conquers you. ~Elizabeth Kenny

                Comment

                • Mollocephalus
                  Custom User Title
                  • Jul 2009
                  • 2608

                  #53
                  i see, that was a wise choice.

                  who the hell would want to go see italy i mean seriously donkeys and peasants are everything italy is about
                  Last edited by devonin; 09-18-2009, 12:56 PM.

                  Comment

                  • reddarkd
                    Lawl
                    • Jul 2005
                    • 194

                    #54
                    Re: I'm Retiring. No one cares, but I thought you guys ought to know.

                    Originally posted by Mollocephalus
                    okay so basically the worth of a country and the people therein is measured by its military strenght. nuclear submarines are powerful and huge and they launch missiles so they must be cool rite?! i wanna join da navy!
                    Wow.. I am just now realizing that you don't have the intelligence to support an intellectual argument.. What was I thinking? Rofl

                    Comment

                    • Grandiagod
                      FFR Player
                      • Jul 2004
                      • 6122

                      #55
                      Re: I'm Retiring. No one cares, but I thought you guys ought to know.

                      Originally posted by reddarkd
                      intelligence to support an intellectual argument.
                      Chit Chat
                      He who angers you conquers you. ~Elizabeth Kenny

                      Comment

                      • MinaciousGrace
                        FFR Player
                        • Dec 2007
                        • 4278

                        #56
                        Re: I'm Retiring. No one cares, but I thought you guys ought to know.

                        Originally posted by reddarkd
                        Wow.. I am just now realizing that you don't have the intelligence to support an intellectual argument.. What was I thinking? Rofl
                        i read your name as retard kid

                        Comment

                        • A2P
                          FFR Veteran
                          • Apr 2009
                          • 3127

                          #57
                          Re: I'm Retiring. No one cares, but I thought you guys ought to know.

                          Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                          i read your name as retard kid

                          Comment

                          • reddarkd
                            Lawl
                            • Jul 2005
                            • 194

                            #58
                            Re: I'm Retiring. No one cares, but I thought you guys ought to know.

                            Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                            i read your name as retard kid
                            What about my post did you think was retarded?

                            Comment

                            • Mollocephalus
                              Custom User Title
                              • Jul 2009
                              • 2608

                              #59
                              Re: I'm Retiring. No one cares, but I thought you guys ought to know.

                              Originally posted by reddarkd
                              Wow.. I am just now realizing that you don't have the intelligence to support an intellectual argument.. What was I thinking? Rofl
                              you're right. i better go ahead and make a coherent post.

                              The mission of the Navy is to maintain, train and equip combat-ready Naval forces capable of winning wars, deterring aggression and maintaining freedom of the seas.

                              this is written in bold letters on the US navy website. did i expect something different? no. i, of course, do not waltz around US navy dudes for obvious reasons (and the obvious reasons are italier people usually don't enlist in US navy), but pretty much every military establishment on earth follows these guidelines. the contraddiction between the so proclaimed freedom of the seas and the capacity of winning wars and deterring aggerssions is striding. particular note on the fact that the first thing said is "mantain, train and equip cambat-ready naval forces capable of winning wars".

                              now, some countries like to pull the "army for defense only" card, but the attitude is exactly the same as the one cited here; always ready for a new war, and pretty damn proud of it. proud of being able to take away other people's lives when both sides have been brainwashed, as they can only see each other as absolute enemies. i find the whole concept utterly despicable also because the training is more psychological than you might think, and teaches you to kill or be killed. violence becomes an automatism, a matter of efficiency.

                              the fact that we're talking about nuclear submarines makes me even more disgusted; nuclear energy is one of the most incredible trainwrecks of human history. i know how enthusiastic is your government and the nuclear lobby about it, but the downsides are abnormally high. why would you ever want to put your intelligence and effort to contribute to such a disaster, i wouldn't know. why you would ever want to get your hands covered in blood, i don't understand either. if you wanna give me some patriotic bs please, don't. that kind of indoctrination isn't even borderline acceptable by any logic.

                              ps: i love how you guys are measuring each other's former country power, like you're measuring each other's dong to see who has the bigger one.
                              Last edited by Mollocephalus; 09-18-2009, 01:56 PM.

                              Comment

                              • Grandiagod
                                FFR Player
                                • Jul 2004
                                • 6122

                                #60
                                Re: I'm Retiring. No one cares, but I thought you guys ought to know.

                                most people in america get over that viewpoint when we're 15-16

                                18 tops.
                                He who angers you conquers you. ~Elizabeth Kenny

                                Comment

                                Working...