I'm Retiring. No one cares, but I thought you guys ought to know.

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Adamaja456
    Absurd
    • Dec 2006
    • 6433

    #16
    Re: I'm Retiring. No one cares, but I thought you guys ought to know.

    good luck with life bro
    <3 hope everything goes well


    582 Tier Points(Tier 3)
    602 AAAs(517+23+62)
    People who bought me subscriptions/tokens:
    DrugstoreCowboy(1 month) ELRayford(3 months)
    ~GJampa(3 months) Jerry DB(3 months)
    4th place in Gamewhore Competition(3 months)
    Phynx(FGJ album and Dendrite V2)
    dragon890x(1 year) Slide(1 year)

    Comment

    • NFD
      FFR Player
      • Nov 2007
      • 4715

      #17
      Re: I'm Retiring. No one cares, but I thought you guys ought to know.

      That's coo.

      Comment

      • remedy1502
        remederpin
        • Feb 2007
        • 4885

        #18
        Re: I'm Retiring. No one cares, but I thought you guys ought to know.

        Cool. Have fun. Blow stuff up kthx

        Comment

        • smartdude1212
          2 is poo
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Sep 2005
          • 6687

          #19
          Re: I'm Retiring. No one cares, but I thought you guys ought to know.

          oh **** chernobyl all over again

          j/k dude you're doing something really interesting

          Comment

          • Seefu Sefirosu
            FFR Player
            • Sep 2007
            • 314

            #20
            Re: I'm Retiring. No one cares, but I thought you guys ought to know.

            Thanks, guys. I appreciate the good wishes.

            Comment

            • Heartseeker7
              Untz Untz Untz Untz
              FFR Music Producer
              • Nov 2006
              • 571

              #21
              Re: I'm Retiring. No one cares, but I thought you guys ought to know.

              Maybe you'll come back after being slightly radiated and destroy FFR with some crazy nuclear skills. And by that I mean the scores or the people, you pick.

              Sounds like your going to have a blast! Have fun and best of wishes!
              Originally posted by Phynx
              I'm a total asshole, if I had the chance to shove a razor blade dildo up your ass... I would... and I'd laugh while doing it.

              Comment

              • rajdaddy
                FFR Veteran
                • Jun 2008
                • 313

                #22
                Re: I'm Retiring. No one cares, but I thought you guys ought to know.

                Are you really going in Jan.?
                If so, ill see you there!
                "That's the beauty of music.
                They can't get that from you...
                Haven't you ever felt that way about music?
                Here's where it makes the most sense:
                You need it so you don't forget.
                Forget that...
                there are places in this world that aren't made out of stone,
                that there's something inside...
                that they can't get to,
                that they can't touch,
                that's yours"-Andy Dufrense

                Comment

                • foilman8805
                  smoke wheat hail satin
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Sep 2006
                  • 5704

                  #23
                  Re: I'm Retiring. No one cares, but I thought you guys ought to know.

                  I definitely wish you luck and all that stuff, but I don't understand why people feel entitled (and with the way the thread title is worded, self-important) to make threads detailing their departure, especially when they're generally low key within the community. By low key I mean you've barely made a mark in the forum and in the game as well. You don't have much to retire from, so I just think this thread is rather comical in its nature.

                  Like I said though, I do wish you luck and I hope you succeed in the military and your chosen profession.

                  Comment

                  • Seefu Sefirosu
                    FFR Player
                    • Sep 2007
                    • 314

                    #24
                    Re: I'm Retiring. No one cares, but I thought you guys ought to know.

                    Originally posted by foilman8805
                    I definitely wish you luck and all that stuff, but I don't understand why people feel entitled (and with the way the thread title is worded, self-important) to make threads detailing their departure, especially when they're generally low key within the community. By low key I mean you've barely made a mark in the forum and in the game as well. You don't have much to retire from, so I just think this thread is rather comical in its nature.

                    Like I said though, I do wish you luck and I hope you succeed in the military and your chosen profession.
                    Thanks again, everyone, for the well wishes.

                    Foil, I made this topic because I like to know when people leave... I've always thought that it did a disservice to the community to simply leave and not tell anyone.

                    That's just me.

                    I didn't mean to sound self-important. To me, it was recognizing the truth: I didn't think anyone really gave a ****. And honestly, maybe no one does, but I still appreciate the well wishes.

                    Comment

                    • lumphoboextreme
                      FFR Veteran
                      • Jan 2005
                      • 8592

                      #25
                      Re: I'm Retiring. No one cares, but I thought you guys ought to know.

                      lol never knew you but good luck.

                      Comment

                      • foilman8805
                        smoke wheat hail satin
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Sep 2006
                        • 5704

                        #26
                        Re: I'm Retiring. No one cares, but I thought you guys ought to know.

                        Originally posted by Seefu Sefirosu
                        That's just me.
                        Well therein lies our difference, but I'm not trying to pick a fight. I was merely stating what I thought, and I accept your reasoning behind making the thread. No worries.

                        Comment

                        • Seefu Sefirosu
                          FFR Player
                          • Sep 2007
                          • 314

                          #27
                          Re: I'm Retiring. No one cares, but I thought you guys ought to know.

                          Originally posted by foilman8805
                          Well therein lies our difference, but I'm not trying to pick a fight. I was merely stating what I thought, and I accept your reasoning behind making the thread. No worries.
                          It's cool, didn't think you were.

                          Comment

                          • TC_Halogen
                            Rhythm game specialist.
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            FFR Music Producer
                            • Feb 2008
                            • 19376

                            #28
                            Re: I'm Retiring. No one cares, but I thought you guys ought to know.

                            Oh, I also never said my goodbyes.

                            Good luck with everything man. =)

                            Comment

                            • rqm
                              FFR Player
                              • Aug 2009
                              • 126

                              #29
                              Re: I'm Retiring. No one cares, but I thought you guys ought to know.

                              dont ask dont tell bro


                              i hope you get fragged friendly fire style

                              Comment

                              • ~kitty~
                                FFR Player
                                • Jun 2007
                                • 988

                                #30
                                Re: I'm Retiring. No one cares, but I thought you guys ought to know.

                                I live in South Carolina

                                Comment

                                Working...