I'm Retiring. No one cares, but I thought you guys ought to know.

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • justaguy
    Forum User
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Mar 2004
    • 3566

    #76
    Re: I'm Retiring. No one cares, but I thought you guys ought to know.

    Originally posted by Quigly
    Yo justaguy let's hang sometime we can eat some of that ice cream to spite Seefu.
    u can call me hayden
    #TeamSwoll

    Comment

    • NFD
      FFR Player
      • Nov 2007
      • 4715

      #77
      Re: I'm Retiring. No one cares, but I thought you guys ought to know.

      come back hayden :/

      Comment

      • tofurox
        Them arrows.
        • May 2006
        • 2263

        #78
        Re: I'm Retiring. No one cares, but I thought you guys ought to know.

        Good wishes and best dishes, from my kitchen to yours.

        This sig has been enhanced by the FFR Staff for being too large. Thank you for participating.

        Comment

        • Mollocephalus
          Custom User Title
          • Jul 2009
          • 2608

          #79
          Re: I'm Retiring. No one cares, but I thought you guys ought to know.

          Originally posted by reddarkd
          Thank you,
          I actually agree with you on certain things.

          I do respect your statement on the use of nuclear energy. Although, I imagine you have seen pictures of frigates, destroyers, and air craft carriers that the USN uses. The amount of energy one of those ships requires to operate is tremendous. Nuclear power does in fact provide the Navy with an energy source efficient enough to run it's ships and the American government does believe the positive gain outweighs the negative effects. I do wish there was an alternate solution because I do understand how you feel about the potential dangers of it.

          You are right about the training being more psychological than anything and I respect your opinion on how the use of violence is "brainwashed" into someone. I'm not going to argue against that because it is true. I have nothing against the fact that you oppose the use of violence. However, the Navy these days doesn't actually have very many rates (jobs) that put you in a situation where you personally would have to be faced with the dilemma of "Kill or be killed". Obviously things would be different if the USA was at war with a much larger threat.

          My initial post was because you insulted him and his decision without showing much reason. You expressed your opinion and I respect it. I don't know his reason for joining the Navy, but there are some really good benefits for joining the USN.
          yes, i should have explained this earlier. my problem is that of course there are benefitst for enlisting in both navy or army because a lot of money flows there. it's not illogical from an economical point of view, nay, i heard it pays really good. i understand why people would want to go there, but seefu sounds like he's actually going to enjoy working with nuclear. even worse as he didn't seem at all a complete idiot, hence the hate post.

          as for the energy problem, it's a matter of efficiency and effort. it's been a while since they've been using nuclear propulsion systems, and i can see why they stick with them rather than putting a minimum effort in finding alternative sources. to reach the goal of having, say, solar power engines as tremendously strong as the nuclear ones would take years. this is probably gonna take a lifetime or two for it to change.
          Last edited by Mollocephalus; 09-18-2009, 10:58 PM.

          Comment

          • justaguy
            Forum User
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Mar 2004
            • 3566

            #80
            Re: I'm Retiring. No one cares, but I thought you guys ought to know.

            you are stupid, shut the **** up. this thread isn't about your dumb infantile uneducated argument. do everyone a favor and stop posting.
            #TeamSwoll

            Comment

            • Mollocephalus
              Custom User Title
              • Jul 2009
              • 2608

              #81
              Re: I'm Retiring. No one cares, but I thought you guys ought to know.

              yes hayden. better go ahead and start a new war with random middle east islami badhu to give military forces something to do. your the one who doesn't understand ****.

              Comment

              • kmay
                Don't forget me
                • Jan 2007
                • 6534

                #82
                Re: I'm Retiring. No one cares, but I thought you guys ought to know.

                congrats on deciding on your future. this thread needs to die though. no one really cares at all. you barely played and have under 500 posts. i think a RT would be more suitable

                Comment

                • OnixRose
                  FFR Player
                  • Aug 2006
                  • 1023

                  #83
                  Re: I'm Retiring. No one cares, but I thought you guys ought to know.

                  Originally posted by justaguy
                  scrubs
                  this isn't halo kthanks

                  1000% supporter of FFR character additions
                  Originally posted by leonid
                  FFR should implement a form of CAPTCHA that filters out not only spambots but also retards.

                  Comment

                  • Seefu Sefirosu
                    FFR Player
                    • Sep 2007
                    • 314

                    #84
                    Re: I'm Retiring. No one cares, but I thought you guys ought to know.

                    Okay, this thread as a whole needs to shut the **** up.

                    It's been derailed into "omg military discussionshiftone" on whether or not ****ing nuclear power is a good thing.

                    Jesus. Who gives a **** about whether or not it's good? I'm doing it for the experience and the paper. I picked Electronics Tech because it looks really ****in' cool. It deals with nuclear reactors. I like nuclear reactors. It deals with physics. I like physics. It deals with metallurgy. I like metallurgy. It deals with math. I don't like math, but I'll deal with it.

                    As an added bonus, it requires me to get in shape (which I needed to).

                    Since I've changed my diet, started drinking water like a fish, and started exercising regularly (which all started two days ago), I've dropped five pounds.

                    I think it's a great life choice.

                    Sweet.

                    Debate over.

                    Quigly: If you want to eat ice cream to spite me, go ahead. It's your money.

                    Comment

                    • One Winged Angel
                      Anime Avatars ( ◜◡^)っ✂╰⋃╯
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Mar 2007
                      • 10837

                      #85
                      Re: I'm Retiring. No one cares, but I thought you guys ought to know.

                      I skimmed most of the thread and would like everyone to know I'm eating ice cream right now


                      Originally posted by ilikexd
                      i want to be cucked by cirno

                      Comment

                      • simulater10
                        FFR Player
                        • Oct 2005
                        • 839

                        #86
                        Re: I'm Retiring. No one cares, but I thought you guys ought to know.

                        Dammit OWA, you stole my ice cream thunder

                        Comment

                        • justaguy
                          Forum User
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Mar 2004
                          • 3566

                          #87
                          Re: I'm Retiring. No one cares, but I thought you guys ought to know.

                          Originally posted by Mollocephalus
                          yes hayden. better go ahead and start a new war with random middle east islami badhu to give military forces something to do. your the one who doesn't understand ****.
                          this isnt even what the thread is about you inbred greasy italian guido ****. no one gives a **** about what you have to say.

                          Originally posted by OnixRose
                          this isn't halo kthanks
                          because that phrase originated in halo

                          Originally posted by Seefu Sefirosu
                          Okay, this thread as a whole needs to shut the **** up.

                          It's been derailed into "omg military discussionshiftone" on whether or not ****ing nuclear power is a good thing.

                          Jesus. Who gives a **** about whether or not it's good? I'm doing it for the experience and the paper. I picked Electronics Tech because it looks really ****in' cool. It deals with nuclear reactors. I like nuclear reactors. It deals with physics. I like physics. It deals with metallurgy. I like metallurgy. It deals with math. I don't like math, but I'll deal with it.
                          theyre both fine. stop being a combative prick about why the **** youre leaving and maybe people will actually miss you.

                          Originally posted by Seefu Sefirosu
                          Since I've changed my diet, started drinking water like a fish, and started exercising regularly (which all started two days ago), I've dropped five pounds.
                          that's all water weight you stupid ****. you don't lose 5 pounds of fat in 2 days.

                          Originally posted by Seefu Sefirosu
                          I think it's a great life choice.

                          Sweet.

                          Debate over.
                          why post a thread about this when no one cares about you

                          Originally posted by Seefu Sefirosu
                          Quigly: If you want to eat ice cream to spite me, go ahead. It's your money.
                          how's that rod feel


                          and: can the ****ing awful staff here lock this already. honestly, you guys will police everything entertaining but you won't lock a thread that clearly shouldn't have gone past 2 pages.
                          Last edited by justaguy; 09-19-2009, 03:27 AM.
                          #TeamSwoll

                          Comment

                          • championanwar
                            Ask Nuro! x3
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            FFR Music Producer
                            • Jun 2004
                            • 2588

                            #88
                            Re: I'm Retiring. No one cares, but I thought you guys ought to know.

                            For no one caring, 88 replies is retty much.
                            Edit: 89.

                            Originally posted by aperson
                            all of 65dos are dumb an noticable because their idea of 7/8 is 4/4 with one beat cut off the end
                            aperson: yo shikari if u c thom yorke
                            aperson: plz tell him 2 start usin consonants again
                            Click Here

                            Comment

                            • justaguy
                              Forum User
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Mar 2004
                              • 3566

                              #89
                              Re: I'm Retiring. No one cares, but I thought you guys ought to know.

                              Originally posted by championanwar
                              For no one caring, 88 replies is retty much.
                              Edit: 89.
                              thanks for the typical ****ty average internet user response

                              people don't care about him, they care about the **** he's being combative about. god youre dumb.
                              #TeamSwoll

                              Comment

                              • championanwar
                                Ask Nuro! x3
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                FFR Music Producer
                                • Jun 2004
                                • 2588

                                #90
                                Re: I'm Retiring. No one cares, but I thought you guys ought to know.


                                Originally posted by aperson
                                all of 65dos are dumb an noticable because their idea of 7/8 is 4/4 with one beat cut off the end
                                aperson: yo shikari if u c thom yorke
                                aperson: plz tell him 2 start usin consonants again
                                Click Here

                                Comment

                                Working...