Obama's speech (ITT: OBAMA V MCCAIN GOGOGOGOGOGO)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • ShAiOnEi
    FFR Player
    • May 2007
    • 1110

    #106
    Re: Obama's speech (ITT: OBAMA V MCCAIN GOGOGOGOGOGO)

    Originally posted by MooMoo_Cowfreak
    Shai, stop throwing all your **** around this thread. You aren't helping even remotely. And please guys, though I don't agree with Mr. Nothing's ideas, know that he hasn't been passing it off as fact. We've been a little to harsh on the guy.
    Stop throwing my **** around this thread?

    What have you got something better to say? I can't state my opinions about this race because it's just me throwing my **** around?

    Go **** yourself I am entitled to throw **** anywhere I feel like it.
    I love my son Auron

    Epic thread killer

    Comment

    • Mr.Nothing
      R.I.P. Steve <3
      • Aug 2007
      • 1227

      #107
      Re: Obama's speech (ITT: OBAMA V MCCAIN GOGOGOGOGOGO)

      Originally posted by Breakdown16
      @Mr. Nothing: Don't you mean that they said that everything that you said were not facts but opinions?
      No, they're saying that I said that everything I said was fact.

      EDIT: I see where I missed two words, but it got the main point across.

      Comment

      • OrganisM
        FFR Player
        • Oct 2006
        • 2644

        #108
        Re: Obama's speech

        Originally posted by Mr.Nothing
        It's amusing that fido AND OrganisM, the two people that say they have read my posts, continue to say I said that everything I stated was fact.



        Quote the post where I said Obama was a terrible candidate?
        Done. I've got more. Remember, I've got a handy compendium of your statements right here.

        Originally posted by Mr.Nothing
        Vote for Obama, and if he wins, watch America aggresively turn to ****.
        .

        Originally Posted by jewpinthethird[link]:
        "If you get stung by enough bees you turn into a bee,
        because the venom gets into the blood stream which
        spreads bee DNA throughout your entire body...
        changing your genetic structure into a bee's.

        Every year roughly 125 people in America are turned into bees this way."


        Originally Posted by
        MrRubix[link]:
        "Do you basically bukkake-paint your walls every time you jack it?"

        Originally Posted by All_That_Chaz[link]:
        "My pity-sex depreciates at a rate of 5% annually."

        Comment

        • Squeek
          let it snow~
          • Jan 2004
          • 14444

          #109
          Re: Obama's speech

          Originally posted by ShAiOnEi
          Ok but let me ask you this. In what way do you think that Obama would have a much better chance to run the country than McCain?
          I'm not taking sides here. I'm merely showing you that your statement has nothing to do with running a country.

          Comment

          • Mr.Nothing
            R.I.P. Steve <3
            • Aug 2007
            • 1227

            #110
            Re: Obama's speech

            Originally posted by OrganisM
            Done. I've got more. Remember, I've got a handy compendium of your statements right here.
            I posted opinion, and that is not saying he is a terrible candidate, still.
            How old are you?

            Comment

            • MooMoo_Cowfreak
              Abraxas Hydroplane
              • May 2006
              • 1746

              #111
              Re: Obama's speech (ITT: OBAMA V MCCAIN GOGOGOGOGOGO)

              Originally posted by ShAiOnEi
              Stop throwing my **** around this thread?

              What have you got something better to say? I can't state my opinions about this race because it's just me throwing my **** around?

              Go **** yourself I am entitled to throw **** anywhere I feel like it.
              Oh, crap, I'd better get out of this fight. What I'm saying, is that all you're doing in this thread is giving what you think about McCain. Everything you have stated has been so far-fetched it's hard to believe. Now, I do understand that you support McCain, but when you argue your point with total bs, you're not gonna get anywhere.

              Also, pardon me for using foul language, I guess.
              Originally posted by hi19hi19
              dumps abstractly represent the song with arrows

              post-dumps abstractly represent the existential nihilism that the song invokes in the listener with negative space, evoking the ephemeral nature of the mind - the journey of stepmania begins in hope yet soon becomes corroded into a dialectic of futility, leaving only a sense of dread and the unlikelihood of a new synthesis

              Comment

              • ShAiOnEi
                FFR Player
                • May 2007
                • 1110

                #112
                Re: Obama's speech (ITT: OBAMA V MCCAIN GOGOGOGOGOGO)

                Originally posted by fido123
                Calm down and if you're going to argue please use fact rather than just saying "You suck I'm right you're wrong" because it's seriously hurting the quality of this thread.
                If you haven't been reading I have been stating fact in the entirety of the thread. I have been using fact to state what I think is the problem with Obama's running motives.
                I love my son Auron

                Epic thread killer

                Comment

                • fido123
                  FFR Player
                  • Sep 2005
                  • 4245

                  #113
                  Re: Obama's speech

                  Originally posted by ShAiOnEi
                  If you haven't been reading I have been stating fact in the entirety of the thread.
                  Originally posted by ShAiOnEi
                  No **** and judging the weight in political knowledge I would say that McCain has by FAR the upper hand.
                  k.

                  Comment

                  • Mr.Nothing
                    R.I.P. Steve <3
                    • Aug 2007
                    • 1227

                    #114
                    Re: Obama's speech (ITT: OBAMA V MCCAIN GOGOGOGOGOGO)

                    Originally posted by ShAiOnEi
                    If you haven't been reading I have been stating fact in the entirety of the thread.
                    I can't agree with this statement ShAi, I don't even understand where you're beginning to base this idea of WWIII.

                    Comment

                    • Breakdown16
                      FFR Veteran
                      • Sep 2007
                      • 1938

                      #115
                      Re: Obama's speech (ITT: OBAMA V MCCAIN GOGOGOGOGOGO)

                      Originally posted by ShAiOnEi
                      If you haven't been reading I have been stating fact in the entirety of the thread. I have been using fact to state what I think is the problem with Obama's running motives.
                      Sorry, but I disagree with you on that point, ShAiOnEi.

                      Originally posted by ShAiOnEi
                      He has policies dedicated for a "glorious america" and which in fact it's going to backfire on his ass when he starts making hotseat commands.
                      Edit: Wow, ninja'd by both fido and Mr.Nothing. This thread is going places.


                      Made by arrekusuof93 at Ye Olde Photoshop Shoppe
                      Who remembers this thread? Brings back great memories XD

                      Comment

                      • ShAiOnEi
                        FFR Player
                        • May 2007
                        • 1110

                        #116
                        Re: Obama's speech (ITT: OBAMA V MCCAIN GOGOGOGOGOGO)

                        Russia and China relations, that is all I have to say about this. It may not be WW3 but it sure won't be better than the problems we have with Iraq.
                        I love my son Auron

                        Epic thread killer

                        Comment

                        • shrapnel2038
                          FFR Player
                          • Mar 2007
                          • 31

                          #117
                          Re: Obama's speech

                          Originally posted by Mr.Nothing
                          I especially love how Obama has so much sureness in his step.
                          http://donstorch.com/2008/08/07/7-ye...-teleprompter/
                          what about gwb without his scripts and stuff?? even worse

                          Comment

                          • Mr.Nothing
                            R.I.P. Steve <3
                            • Aug 2007
                            • 1227

                            #118
                            Re: Obama's speech (ITT: OBAMA V MCCAIN GOGOGOGOGOGO)

                            Originally posted by ShAiOnEi
                            Russia and China relations, that is all I have to say about this.
                            ...What?
                            Elaborate please... lol.

                            Comment

                            • Breakdown16
                              FFR Veteran
                              • Sep 2007
                              • 1938

                              #119
                              Re: Obama's speech (ITT: OBAMA V MCCAIN GOGOGOGOGOGO)

                              Originally posted by ShAiOnEi
                              Russia and China relations, that is all I have to say about this. It may not be WW3 but it sure won't be better than the problems we have with Iraq.
                              How does this relate to your opinion that McCain is the better choice?


                              Made by arrekusuof93 at Ye Olde Photoshop Shoppe
                              Who remembers this thread? Brings back great memories XD

                              Comment

                              • Squeek
                                let it snow~
                                • Jan 2004
                                • 14444

                                #120
                                Re: Obama's speech (ITT: OBAMA V MCCAIN GOGOGOGOGOGO)

                                Thread locked by request of topic creator.

                                If you want to continue this fun example of immense logical fallacy, please take it to a chat someplace.

                                If you want to be civil and speak with reasoning behind your posts rather than attacking each other, then we'll think about starting a new topic for it tomorrow.

                                For tonight, no new topics.

                                Thanks~
                                Last edited by Squeek; 08-28-2008, 10:38 PM.

                                Comment

                                Working...