Obama's speech (ITT: OBAMA V MCCAIN GOGOGOGOGOGO)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Mr.Nothing
    R.I.P. Steve <3
    • Aug 2007
    • 1227

    #31
    Re: Obama's speech

    Originally posted by Sullyman2007
    On a side note, Obama didn't stutter at all during that speech.
    Go back and read.
    He had it pre-written for him.
    He is a good speaker as long as he has it all written out for him.

    Comment

    • ShAiOnEi
      FFR Player
      • May 2007
      • 1110

      #32
      Re: Obama's speech

      Originally posted by Sullyman2007
      On a side note, Obama didn't stutter at all during that speech.
      +1 for obama not having to answer a question.
      I love my son Auron

      Epic thread killer

      Comment

      • OrganisM
        FFR Player
        • Oct 2006
        • 2644

        #33
        Re: Obama's speech

        Originally posted by Mr.Nothing
        lol, don't try and put someone down without having any support in your argument.
        Huh, might say the same thing for you.

        If you vote for Obama, you are an idiot.
        McCain is not the greatest candidate for president either, but he beats the hell out of Obama.
        It's people like you who deserve to be thrown into a woodchipper. But even that wouldn't take away your utter sense of genius.
        .

        Originally Posted by jewpinthethird[link]:
        "If you get stung by enough bees you turn into a bee,
        because the venom gets into the blood stream which
        spreads bee DNA throughout your entire body...
        changing your genetic structure into a bee's.

        Every year roughly 125 people in America are turned into bees this way."


        Originally Posted by
        MrRubix[link]:
        "Do you basically bukkake-paint your walls every time you jack it?"

        Originally Posted by All_That_Chaz[link]:
        "My pity-sex depreciates at a rate of 5% annually."

        Comment

        • Kinspin
          FFR Player
          • Nov 2006
          • 120

          #34
          Re: Obama's speech

          Originally posted by OrganisM
          You fail at life. You epic fail at the basic functions of living. You make amoebas cry. You are full of lose. Phail. Heresy. nub. scrub. Fugly horsebanger.

          Go back to school, liddle tyke.
          I don't agree with Mr.Nothing on this but was that really necessary?

          Comment

          • Mr.Nothing
            R.I.P. Steve <3
            • Aug 2007
            • 1227

            #35
            Re: Obama's speech

            Originally posted by OrganisM
            Huh, might say the same thing for you.
            It's people like you who deserve to be thrown into a woodchipper. But even that wouldn't take away your utter sense of genius.
            I've posted several reasons to support my argument, you idiot.
            And again, supporting evidence or gtfo dumbass.

            Comment

            • Breakdown16
              FFR Veteran
              • Sep 2007
              • 1938

              #36
              Re: Obama's speech

              I'm just going to go ahead and say this. I'm sure that though Obama is generally sure of himself, he occasionally makes mistakes like the rest of us. Do we need to single out the mistakes? Everyone makes mistakes, it's just that when someone consistently makes mistakes (like Bush), then there's a problem.


              Made by arrekusuof93 at Ye Olde Photoshop Shoppe
              Who remembers this thread? Brings back great memories XD

              Comment

              • Mr.Nothing
                R.I.P. Steve <3
                • Aug 2007
                • 1227

                #37
                Re: Obama's speech

                Originally posted by Breakdown16
                I'm just going to go ahead and say this. I'm sure that though Obama is generally sure of himself, he occasionally makes mistakes like the rest of us. Do we need to single out the mistakes? Everyone makes mistakes, it's just that when someone consistently makes mistakes (like Bush), then there's a problem.
                The thing is, Breakdown, that he has changed every single one of his views at least once, some even more than once, all to make the audience at hand more toward voting for him.

                Comment

                • ShAiOnEi
                  FFR Player
                  • May 2007
                  • 1110

                  #38
                  Re: Obama's speech

                  Originally posted by Breakdown16
                  I'm just going to go ahead and say this. I'm sure that though Obama is generally sure of himself, he occasionally makes mistakes like the rest of us. Do we need to single out the mistakes? Everyone makes mistakes, it's just that when someone consistently makes mistakes (like Bush), then there's a problem.
                  One thing pre-determined WW3 that's all I have to say about mistakes.
                  I love my son Auron

                  Epic thread killer

                  Comment

                  • OrganisM
                    FFR Player
                    • Oct 2006
                    • 2644

                    #39
                    Re: Obama's speech

                    Originally posted by Mr.Nothing
                    I've posted several reasons to support my argument, you idiot.
                    And again, supporting evidence or gtfo dumbass.
                    You call those "reasons" fact? Every time I run into somebody like you, I have to remember to suspend disbelief, that yes indeed, you are really that fuqing stupid.

                    I've no will to tangle with you when you've already proven how you argue. It's like the pig and the flute. You certainly won't learn.
                    .

                    Originally Posted by jewpinthethird[link]:
                    "If you get stung by enough bees you turn into a bee,
                    because the venom gets into the blood stream which
                    spreads bee DNA throughout your entire body...
                    changing your genetic structure into a bee's.

                    Every year roughly 125 people in America are turned into bees this way."


                    Originally Posted by
                    MrRubix[link]:
                    "Do you basically bukkake-paint your walls every time you jack it?"

                    Originally Posted by All_That_Chaz[link]:
                    "My pity-sex depreciates at a rate of 5% annually."

                    Comment

                    • fido123
                      FFR Player
                      • Sep 2005
                      • 4245

                      #40
                      Re: Obama's speech

                      Originally posted by Mr.Nothing
                      lol, don't try and put someone down without having any support in your argument.
                      If you vote for Obama, you are an idiot.
                      McCain is not the greatest candidate for president either, but he beats the hell out of Obama.
                      When you start stating your opinion as fact you just looks like an ignorant jack-ass. All this WW3 **** is just over-hyped garbage made my McCain supporters IMO and I really don't think anybody is stupid enough to start a war with Russia. Don't belive everything you hear because most likely it was grossly exaggerated by somebody with a heavy bias.

                      Comment

                      • Breakdown16
                        FFR Veteran
                        • Sep 2007
                        • 1938

                        #41
                        Re: Obama's speech

                        Originally posted by Mr.Nothing
                        The thing is, Breakdown, that he has changed every single one of his views at least once, some even more than once, all to make the audience at hand more toward voting for him.
                        Has he? I'd like some proof, please. (Probably links to articles.)


                        Made by arrekusuof93 at Ye Olde Photoshop Shoppe
                        Who remembers this thread? Brings back great memories XD

                        Comment

                        • Mr.Nothing
                          R.I.P. Steve <3
                          • Aug 2007
                          • 1227

                          #42
                          Re: Obama's speech

                          Originally posted by OrganisM
                          You call those "reasons" fact? Every time I run into somebody like you, I have to remember to suspend disbelief, that yes indeed, you are really that fuqing stupid.

                          I've no will to tangle with you when you've already proven how you argue. It's like the pig and the flute. You certainly won't learn.
                          I'm leaving this thread, because this went to from a debate, to pure idiocy, thanks to OrganisM and fido123.

                          "If Democrats were smart, they would be Republican. There is a reason we are called the right side."

                          Comment

                          • Gano
                            FFR Player
                            • Jun 2006
                            • 997

                            #43
                            Re: Obama's speech

                            The linked article is completely biased to make Obama look like an idiot (in before it isn't hard hurrrr). I can easily imagine him simply taking a moment to think of a way to put his answer in terms a 7 year old could understand.

                            Besides after the exemplary public speaking we've been putting up with the last 8 years I think hes doing just fine.

                            doraemon bustin caps

                            Comment

                            • KlingPosnot
                              FFR Player
                              • Nov 2007
                              • 237

                              #44
                              Re: Obama's speech

                              while Im not against Obama...I have read and understand a lot of his plans for his potential presidency...the majority of them are purely based on false assumptions that we can regulate peoples' wills...for example: his plan to reduce gasoline consumption based on peole inflating their tires (while still being a good idea, dont get me wrong) could never replace a large quantity of our oil because not enough people would actually keep it up (as proved by Jimmy Carter's sweater campaign to save on heating)
                              ...on the flip side, i dont entirely agree with McCain on his plans for our nation...such as expansive offshore drilling and providing healthcare/insurance by requiring employers and wealthy americans to help pay for a LARGE portion of i
                              ...basicly...i think Obama has better ideals that are harder to achieve, and McCain has some bad ideas that can turn around and hurt america in the end...I am really glad im not old enough to vote yet XD

                              Originally posted by who_cares973
                              nothing i say is ever siggy material *sigh* -____-

                              Comment

                              • fido123
                                FFR Player
                                • Sep 2005
                                • 4245

                                #45
                                Re: Obama's speech

                                Originally posted by Mr.Nothing
                                I'm leaving this thread, because this went to from a debate, to pure idiocy, thanks to OrganisM.

                                "If Democrats were smart, then they would be Republican. There is a reason we are called the right side."
                                Holy **** kill yourself

                                Comment

                                Working...