Obama's speech (ITT: OBAMA V MCCAIN GOGOGOGOGOGO)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • OrganisM
    FFR Player
    • Oct 2006
    • 2644

    #46
    Re: Obama's speech

    Funny how when Mr.Nothing (aptly named) says something, it's somehow suddenly irrefutable fact, and I've got to counter his attacks with facts that couldn't possibly be true because they disagree with his point of view.

    Originally posted by Mr.Nothing
    I'm leaving this thread, because this went to from a debate, to pure idiocy, thanks to OrganisM and fido123.

    "If Democrats were smart, they would be Republican. There is a reason we are called the right side."
    The pure idiocy started with you. I have yet to see you do anything but troll everyone here. And nice little quote you have there. Catchy sayings also equate to fact, isn't that right? You really are a champion of making an ass out of yourself. Even I couldn't match one such as yourself.
    Last edited by OrganisM; 08-28-2008, 09:57 PM.
    .

    Originally Posted by jewpinthethird[link]:
    "If you get stung by enough bees you turn into a bee,
    because the venom gets into the blood stream which
    spreads bee DNA throughout your entire body...
    changing your genetic structure into a bee's.

    Every year roughly 125 people in America are turned into bees this way."


    Originally Posted by
    MrRubix[link]:
    "Do you basically bukkake-paint your walls every time you jack it?"

    Originally Posted by All_That_Chaz[link]:
    "My pity-sex depreciates at a rate of 5% annually."

    Comment

    • Zageron
      Zageron E. Tazaterra
      FFR Administrator
      • Apr 2007
      • 6592

      #47
      Re: Obama's speech

      Originally posted by Mr.Nothing
      I'm leaving this thread, because this went to from a debate, to pure idiocy, thanks to OrganisM and fido123.

      "If Democrats were smart, they would be Republican. There is a reason we are called the right side."
      I don't like poor losers. Just because most of us agree with something YOU don't agree with, doesn't mean you need to go on a rant about how crappy said thing is.

      Edit: Oh yeah, and then follow up by saying how stupid everyone, other than you in.

      Comment

      • MooMoo_Cowfreak
        Abraxas Hydroplane
        • May 2006
        • 1746

        #48
        Re: Obama's speech

        Originally posted by Mr.Nothing
        If someone is running for the most powerful position offered in the entire country of the United States, you would at least expect him to be sure of the reason he is running. I have spoken publicly many times, just on a smaller basis. And on top of that, he actually was only speaking to a 7 year old girl, how hard is that?



        lol, don't try and put someone down without having any support in your argument.
        If you vote for Obama, you are an idiot.
        McCain is not the greatest candidate for president either, but he beats the hell out of Obama.
        EDIT: Geez I missed a lot of stuff when I was writing this. Please excuse the fact that some of the stuff I will say has already been stated.

        Age doesn't matter in the end. If a 50 year old came at him with the same question, he would probably trip up in the end. And if you think about it socialism is a great idea in a way. It's just... everyone turned to **** in Russia. But what Obama wants seems realistic.

        Another thing that really bothers me is people's hate for Bush. Oh yeah, I despise like any ordinary person, but the government turning to crap isn't entirely his fault. The senate are the people who pass the laws onto Bush, so, in part anyway, the senate is screwing everything up. The senate needs a two-thirds vote for something to pass, which actually makes something pass very rare. So the fact that the senate is even allowing stupid laws to go to Bush for him to accept is just retarded. (And yes, I do realized that laws aren't the only thing screwing everything up.)

        Finally, national health care may make us go in debt, but isn't it an amazing idea? I mean, come on, if I get hit by a car, I woudn't have to pay huge sums of cash just to pay for the cash! Now that's pretty awesome.

        And please, please, though the fact that Obama is black and McCain is old out the window, because these things are irrelevant.

        Mr. Nothing, you're fighting a losing battle here. Unless you give me actual proof that McCain is a better choice (rather then telling me that Obama is bad), I see no reason for you to be downplaying Obama.
        Last edited by MooMoo_Cowfreak; 08-28-2008, 09:54 PM.
        Originally posted by hi19hi19
        dumps abstractly represent the song with arrows

        post-dumps abstractly represent the existential nihilism that the song invokes in the listener with negative space, evoking the ephemeral nature of the mind - the journey of stepmania begins in hope yet soon becomes corroded into a dialectic of futility, leaving only a sense of dread and the unlikelihood of a new synthesis

        Comment

        • ShAiOnEi
          FFR Player
          • May 2007
          • 1110

          #49
          Re: Obama's speech

          Originally posted by fido123
          When you start stating your opinion as fact you just looks like an ignorant jack-ass. All this WW3 **** is just over-hyped garbage made my McCain supporters IMO and I really don't think anybody is stupid enough to start a war with Russia. Don't belive everything you hear because most likely it was grossly exaggerated by somebody with a heavy bias.
          I don't know what the hell you're talking about WW3 hype because I certainly haven't heard anyone talking about it yet. Yet they should because it's quite a clear direction that we certainly could take if obama intends to do the things he says.
          I love my son Auron

          Epic thread killer

          Comment

          • tkoy
            FFR Player
            • Nov 2006
            • 308

            #50
            Re: Obama's speech

            yea honestly shut up with this WW3 stuff wtf are you talking about lol

            Comment

            • fido123
              FFR Player
              • Sep 2005
              • 4245

              #51
              Re: Obama's speech

              Originally posted by ShAiOnEi
              I don't know what the hell you're talking about WW3 hype because I certainly haven't heard anyone talking about it yet. Yet they should because it's quite a clear direction that we certainly could take if obama intends to do the things he says.
              I'm saying that a lot of people with heavy biases take something that somebody said, and twists it and sometimes throw in a few lies to make it look like the way they want it to therefore putting somebody down. You have to take everything you see especially in the political world with a grain of salt.

              And it was you on the first page talking about how Obama supports WWIII.

              Comment

              • Afrobean
                Admiral in the Red Army
                • Dec 2003
                • 13262

                #52
                Re: Obama's speech

                Originally posted by djshox
                $3.3 trillion with Obama versus McCain's $4.5 trillion. HMMMM
                Did you really suggest that a Democratic president would spend less than a Republican president? Did you really qualify that with specific quantities?

                ps
                Obviously we won't get anywhere with the "**** them" mentality.
                Anyone that cares about this, all I've got to say is "**** them". If people need help, they need to get help. They shouldn't think the government will baby them. The government's job is not to be your mommy and bail you out of trouble, no matter what kind of trouble you may be in, no matter if it's your fault or not.

                pps for the retards here who suck intense balls at debating: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ad_hominem Now please, cut that **** out. It is really ****ing annoying.

                Comment

                • ShAiOnEi
                  FFR Player
                  • May 2007
                  • 1110

                  #53
                  Re: Obama's speech

                  Originally posted by fido123
                  I'm saying that a lot of people with heavy biases take something that somebody said, and twists it and sometimes throw in a few lies to make it look like the way they want it to therefore putting somebody down. You have to take everything you see especially in the political world with a grain of salt.
                  Nothing I have taken is a lie in fact I am taking actual statements by Obama's running mate stating that when he becomes president he will take action between Russia and Georgia's conflict.

                  I explained my reasons all ready in page 1.

                  Fido I know it was me who said that, what I'm trying to say it's not from any "hype" that I happened to bring it up. It's because of my observation and knowledge between country relations that I made the statement.
                  I love my son Auron

                  Epic thread killer

                  Comment

                  • tkoy
                    FFR Player
                    • Nov 2006
                    • 308

                    #54
                    Re: Obama's speech



                    Is this really the man you want to be president??

                    Comment

                    • StoneV
                      FFR Player
                      • Jul 2008
                      • 10

                      #55
                      Re: Obama's speech

                      Originally posted by Gano
                      The linked article is completely biased to make Obama look like an idiot (in before it isn't hard hurrrr). I can easily imagine him simply taking a moment to think of a way to put his answer in terms a 7 year old could understand.

                      Besides after the exemplary public speaking we've been putting up with the last 8 years I think hes doing just fine.
                      No, they played a clip on the radio of him stuttering and saying uhh.
                      But I don't care, honestly.

                      Comment

                      • OrganisM
                        FFR Player
                        • Oct 2006
                        • 2644

                        #56
                        Re: Obama's speech

                        Originally posted by ShAiOnEi
                        I don't know what the hell you're talking about WW3 hype because I certainly haven't heard anyone talking about it yet. Yet they should because it's quite a clear direction that we certainly could take if obama intends to do the things he says.
                        Yes, exactly, a presidential candidate has policies dedicated toward driving humanity to extinction. That's exactly right.
                        .

                        Originally Posted by jewpinthethird[link]:
                        "If you get stung by enough bees you turn into a bee,
                        because the venom gets into the blood stream which
                        spreads bee DNA throughout your entire body...
                        changing your genetic structure into a bee's.

                        Every year roughly 125 people in America are turned into bees this way."


                        Originally Posted by
                        MrRubix[link]:
                        "Do you basically bukkake-paint your walls every time you jack it?"

                        Originally Posted by All_That_Chaz[link]:
                        "My pity-sex depreciates at a rate of 5% annually."

                        Comment

                        • sarahxjane
                          FFR Veteran
                          • Aug 2005
                          • 2109

                          #57
                          Re: Obama's speech

                          I admit that if he follows through with his promises, things should get better.

                          I still wish Hillary was in though.
                          Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                          whatever you do... don't **** a walros.
                          Originally posted by funmonkey54
                          *knock knock*
                          *opens door*
                          Hello sir, I am a representative from eBay.
                          Um, ok. May I help you?
                          Yes, I am going to need some more information. What is your social security, work hours, sperm count, sexual orientation, and hours of absence from your home?

                          as of December 11th 2009.
                          Proud One Hander! 113 AAAs & 295 Full Combos

                          Comment

                          • fido123
                            FFR Player
                            • Sep 2005
                            • 4245

                            #58
                            Re: Obama's speech

                            Originally posted by ShAiOnEi
                            Nothing I have taken is a lie in fact I am taking actual statements by Obama's running mate stating that when he becomes president he will take action between Russia and Georgia's conflict.

                            I explained my reasons all ready in page 1.
                            I don't think he's going to be doing something that drastic. What I'm getting at is his running mate could have said "Obama wants to get a bit more involved with Russia and try to stop their attacks". This could mean something as simple as Diplomacy which I think is what he'll probably do but but with a bias you can look at it and say that he'll go in full force and try to beat the **** out of Russia.

                            Comment

                            • MooMoo_Cowfreak
                              Abraxas Hydroplane
                              • May 2006
                              • 1746

                              #59
                              Re: Obama's speech

                              Originally posted by tkoy
                              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4czb_JFAXtk

                              Is this really the man you want to be president??
                              Lol, that video would've been awesome minus the Mitt Romney support at the end.
                              Originally posted by hi19hi19
                              dumps abstractly represent the song with arrows

                              post-dumps abstractly represent the existential nihilism that the song invokes in the listener with negative space, evoking the ephemeral nature of the mind - the journey of stepmania begins in hope yet soon becomes corroded into a dialectic of futility, leaving only a sense of dread and the unlikelihood of a new synthesis

                              Comment

                              • Gano
                                FFR Player
                                • Jun 2006
                                • 997

                                #60
                                Re: Obama's speech

                                Originally posted by StoneV
                                No, they played a clip on the radio of him stuttering and saying uhh.
                                But I don't care, honestly.
                                Maybe its because I haven't heard it but I still fail to see how that negates the idea.

                                doraemon bustin caps

                                Comment

                                Working...