Obama's speech (ITT: OBAMA V MCCAIN GOGOGOGOGOGO)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • ShAiOnEi
    FFR Player
    • May 2007
    • 1110

    #61
    Re: Obama's speech

    Originally posted by OrganisM
    Yes, exactly, a presidential candidate has policies dedicated toward driving humanity to extinction. That's exactly right.
    He has policies dedicated for a "glorious america" and which in fact it's going to backfire on his ass when he starts making hotseat commands.
    I love my son Auron

    Epic thread killer

    Comment

    • Windscarredfaith
      (づ ̄ � ̄)づ watermelon
      • Mar 2005
      • 2612

      #62
      Re: Obama's speech

      Wow. This thread is extremely heated. Just respect people for their own decisions.

      On that note, I'm voting for Obama too. :P

      Comment

      • MooMoo_Cowfreak
        Abraxas Hydroplane
        • May 2006
        • 1746

        #63
        Re: Obama's speech

        I think requesting for this to be locked would be a good idea. This is getting out of hand. I'm not gonna report this, but if anyone supports it being locked, it might not be a bad idea.
        Originally posted by hi19hi19
        dumps abstractly represent the song with arrows

        post-dumps abstractly represent the existential nihilism that the song invokes in the listener with negative space, evoking the ephemeral nature of the mind - the journey of stepmania begins in hope yet soon becomes corroded into a dialectic of futility, leaving only a sense of dread and the unlikelihood of a new synthesis

        Comment

        • Afrobean
          Admiral in the Red Army
          • Dec 2003
          • 13262

          #64
          Re: Obama's speech

          Finally, national health care may make us go in debt, but isn't it an amazing idea? I mean, come on, if I get hit by a car, I woudn't have to pay huge sums of cash just to pay for the cash! Now that's pretty awesome.
          That's not how it works.

          Originally posted by tkoy
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4czb_JFAXtk

          Is this really the man you want to be president??
          A President doesn't need to be a master of all trades. Doesn't even need to be a jack of all trades. He does have this thing called a cabinet.

          Don't really care, to be honest. It is absurd regardless of how true it may be. A Democratic president wanting universal socialized medicine spend less than a Republican? That makes no sense. That said, notice that I am not actually a supporter of McCain-- I just don't want Obama.

          Comment

          • Mr.Nothing
            R.I.P. Steve <3
            • Aug 2007
            • 1227

            #65
            Re: Obama's speech

            Originally posted by Gano
            Maybe its because I haven't heard it but I still fail to see how that negates the idea.
            I'll start off here
            http://www.worldnetdaily.com/index.p...w&pageId=71713
            there is a clip.

            But, people, you need to learn to read better.
            I never once said that anything I said was fact, be it true or not.
            And second off, italicized words in quotations means a quote, I didn't say that, I simply quoted it.
            That's all, those of you calling me stupid, etc., you're the stupid ones, because I never once called anyone stupid or dumb until you did.
            So, next time you want to debate, keep it a debate, and don't turn it into a flame war, like you did this time.

            P.S. - READ POSTS BEFORE REPLYING.

            Comment

            • ShAiOnEi
              FFR Player
              • May 2007
              • 1110

              #66
              Re: Obama's speech

              Originally posted by fido123
              I don't think he's going to be doing something that drastic. What I'm getting at is his running mate could have said "Obama wants to get a bit more involved with Russia and try to stop their attacks". This could mean something as simple as Diplomacy which I think is what he'll probably do but but with a bias you can look at it and say that he'll go in full force and try to beat the **** out of Russia.
              3 years of only being in the senate and no military history is quite the inexperienced president. Who knows what the hell could happen in any case it won't be for the better I assure you.
              I love my son Auron

              Epic thread killer

              Comment

              • fido123
                FFR Player
                • Sep 2005
                • 4245

                #67
                Re: Obama's speech

                Originally posted by Afrobean
                Don't really care, to be honest. It is absurd regardless of how true it may be. A Democratic president wanting universal socialized medicine spend less than a Republican? That makes no sense. That said, notice that I am not actually a supporter of McCain-- I just don't want Obama.
                I guess the emergency services are pretty socialized to eh? I love health-care because I know if I get hit by a car I'm not going to go into a huge debt, and possibly be unable to work because of that injury making me go bankrupt...I don't ****ing care that my legs are broken for life and I'm a cripple but I'm a bum on the street now.
                Last edited by fido123; 08-28-2008, 10:08 PM.

                Comment

                • Mr.Nothing
                  R.I.P. Steve <3
                  • Aug 2007
                  • 1227

                  #68
                  Re: Obama's speech

                  Oh yes, and I would have voted for Mitt Romney had he not dropped out.

                  Comment

                  • OrganisM
                    FFR Player
                    • Oct 2006
                    • 2644

                    #69
                    Re: Obama's speech

                    A nice little compendium of Mr. Nothing's Irrefutable "Facts":

                    Originally posted by Mr.Nothing
                    Vote for Obama, and if he wins, watch America aggresively turn to ****.
                    Originally posted by Mr.Nothing
                    I especially love how Obama has so much sureness in his step.
                    Originally posted by Mr.Nothing
                    How?
                    He wants to put America in trillions of dollars of debt with this free health care bull****.
                    Eventually, everyone in America will be ****ED because of him.
                    Don't be dumb people.
                    Originally posted by Mr.Nothing
                    He is running because he wants to be famous, not to be a good leader, which he wont be, considering the NUMEROUS times he's lied.
                    Originally posted by Mr.Nothing
                    If someone is running for the most powerful position offered in the entire country of the United States, you would at least expect him to be sure of the reason he is running. I have spoken publicly many times, just on a smaller basis. And on top of that, he actually was only speaking to a 7 year old girl, how hard is that?
                    Originally posted by Mr.Nothing
                    If you vote for Obama, you are an idiot.
                    McCain is not the greatest candidate for president either, but he beats the hell out of Obama.
                    Originally posted by Mr.Nothing
                    Go back and read.
                    He had it pre-written for him.
                    He is a good speaker as long as he has it all written out for him.
                    Originally posted by Mr.Nothing
                    I've posted several reasons to support my argument, you idiot.
                    And again, supporting evidence or gtfo dumbass.
                    Originally posted by Mr.Nothing
                    The thing is, Breakdown, that he has changed every single one of his views at least once, some even more than once, all to make the audience at hand more toward voting for him.
                    Originally posted by Mr.Nothing
                    I'm leaving this thread, because this went to from a debate, to pure idiocy, thanks to OrganisM and fido123.

                    "If Democrats were smart, they would be Republican. There is a reason we are called the right side."

                    I don't know about you guys, but that doesn't seem like fact to me.


                    Oh and come off it Afrobean, you attacked me ad hominem in a previous thread. How ironic that you should complain of such a thing.

                    Originally posted by ShAiOnEi
                    in any case it won't be for the better I assure you.
                    And I'm supposed to take your assurance as fact, right? How's about you be a little more sure, especially since you're telling me "who knows?"
                    Last edited by OrganisM; 08-28-2008, 10:08 PM.
                    .

                    Originally Posted by jewpinthethird[link]:
                    "If you get stung by enough bees you turn into a bee,
                    because the venom gets into the blood stream which
                    spreads bee DNA throughout your entire body...
                    changing your genetic structure into a bee's.

                    Every year roughly 125 people in America are turned into bees this way."


                    Originally Posted by
                    MrRubix[link]:
                    "Do you basically bukkake-paint your walls every time you jack it?"

                    Originally Posted by All_That_Chaz[link]:
                    "My pity-sex depreciates at a rate of 5% annually."

                    Comment

                    • Breakdown16
                      FFR Veteran
                      • Sep 2007
                      • 1938

                      #70
                      Re: Obama's speech

                      1. Ha ha, somebody gave this a one star rating.

                      2.
                      Originally posted by Mr.Nothing
                      The thing is, Breakdown, that he has changed every single one of his views at least once, some even more than once, all to make the audience at hand more toward voting for him.
                      Originally posted by Breakdown16
                      Has he? I'd like some proof, please. (Probably links to articles.)
                      I am still waiting for proof.


                      Made by arrekusuof93 at Ye Olde Photoshop Shoppe
                      Who remembers this thread? Brings back great memories XD

                      Comment

                      • thehunter1117
                        FFR Player
                        • Aug 2008
                        • 193

                        #71
                        Re: Obama's speech

                        Originally posted by Netjet!
                        this


                        also obama should win, not because he's black (even though that's awesome), but because I think he'd do better than McCain.
                        HA!
                        Obama's WAY better...
                        My Guitar.

                        My Unicycle.

                        Psuedo Tokens.
                        None Yet...

                        Comment

                        • fido123
                          FFR Player
                          • Sep 2005
                          • 4245

                          #72
                          Re: Obama's speech

                          Originally posted by ShAiOnEi
                          3 years of only being in the senate and no military history is quite the inexperienced president. Who knows what the hell could happen in any case it won't be for the better I assure you.
                          Because learning how to shoot an M4 Carbine is very important in politics. Military history means nothing to me. Also being a president is much different than being a member on the senate so I guess you could say nobody has any experience...lets just bring Bush back in.


                          PS: Thank you OrganisM

                          Comment

                          • tkoy
                            FFR Player
                            • Nov 2006
                            • 308

                            #73
                            Re: Obama's speech

                            Afrobean, i dont know about you but i want a president that knows how the economy works....

                            Comment

                            • Afrobean
                              Admiral in the Red Army
                              • Dec 2003
                              • 13262

                              #74
                              Re: Obama's speech

                              Originally posted by fido123
                              I guess the emergency services are pretty socialized to eh? I love health-care because I know if I get hit by a car I'm not going to go into a huge debt, and possibly be unable to work because of that injury making me go bankrupt...I don't ****ing care that my legs are broken for life and I'm a cripple but I'm a bum on the street now.
                              I honestly don't get you people. Why do you like big government? Why do you want the government to do things for you that you should be able to do yourself?

                              you attacked me ad hominem in a previous thread.
                              That's because you were being ****ing retarded if I recall correctly.

                              EDIT: oh and if i recall, your posts I was insulting were so stupid and bad they were simply ****ing deleted.

                              Comment

                              • Mr.Nothing
                                R.I.P. Steve <3
                                • Aug 2007
                                • 1227

                                #75
                                Re: Obama's speech

                                OrganisM, you have given no thought to any of this debate, at all, other than "Mr.Nothing is dumb lolololololololli."
                                Come off it, and actually bring a decent post for a change.

                                Comment

                                Working...