What's the most trouble FFR has ever gotten you into?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • rzr
    TWG Veteran
    • Oct 2007
    • 7608

    #91
    Re: What's the most trouble FFR has ever gotten you into?

    Originally posted by travman301
    When I was in school, I heard this ALL the time.

    Mabye like 1 out of every 10 people were like. Oh, that's cool.

    And everyone else was like, "Wtf, you have too much time on your hands." or "You could do so many better things with your time."

    ;_;
    I got my scince teacher and the entire class to watch my play Elements. It's like they think I'm good or something, lmfao.

    Originally posted by darkshark
    Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
    Originally posted by aperson
    i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

    Originally posted by Sprite-
    More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
    Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
    yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

    i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

    Comment

    • fido123
      FFR Player
      • Sep 2005
      • 4245

      #92
      Re: What's the most trouble FFR has ever gotten you into?

      Originally posted by rzr
      Hell, that's me right now. My mom's not home yet, so I decided to hack into her account on the home computer.
      Please don't call it hacking...it just makes you look retarded when all your probably doing is putting the computer into safemode or you know her password.

      Comment

      • chip5548
        FFR Player
        • Dec 2004
        • 18

        #93
        Re: What's the most trouble FFR has ever gotten you into?

        Ok, was at school in a phonix class, and had left my cam on in vc at home, so i go on at class and start watching my room and get yelled at by my teacher for "spying" haha
        I'm awesomely non existent in the game!



        But will always be lurking in VC

        Comment

        • richyrich55
          Wait... what?
          • Feb 2005
          • 1263

          #94
          Re: What's the most trouble FFR has ever gotten you into?

          Originally posted by sarahxjane
          People are not amused by my hard and furious fapping.

          LOL XD

          btw I screened your entire post for proofs.
          Last edited by richyrich55; 06-18-2008, 06:15 PM.
          Originally Posted by Afrobean
          Come on, guys, this isn't rocket surgery
          Originally Posted by MrRubix
          I may be an ass, but I'm usually a very correct ass.
          Originally Posted by rushyrulz
          I'm like, totally in love with like, Justin like Bieber. I like don't just like, like him.. I like, like like him. Like totally.
          R.I.P. Jellygod

          Comment

          • danthemano
            FFR Player
            • Mar 2008
            • 264

            #95
            Re: What's the most trouble FFR has ever gotten you into?

            Originally posted by Panic4Me
            My aunt and uncle decided that I was spending too much of my time talking to random people online and playing "some stupid game", so they had our internet cut off and left it off for about 7 or 8 months. I got mad and got into a fight with my uncle, which got me punished for about a week (not a very big deal), until he found out that I had been talking to people from FFR still on the phone. I was grounded for the rest of the summer (which had just started), I had my cell phone shut off, and almost a year later, I'm still not trusted enough to be able to get it turned back on.

            I love FFR.
            WOW!!
            this story is inspiring.
            i will never stop playing this game.
            i will never take it for granted again.
            Originally posted by MrDespair
            You have some issues regarding to unhygienic anger, putting bodywaste on people? Could i suggest you try some Manga?

            Comment

            • hazard28
              That old weeb
              • Apr 2007
              • 280

              #96
              Re: What's the most trouble FFR has ever gotten you into?

              lmao nice stories people xD as for me I got in trouble about everyday in web design class for playing stepmania and FFR when I was supposed to be designing a website lmao but torwards the end of the year she said "that looks like a very hard game and you have talent at it so play the stupid thing just get your work in somehow" and so I did both xD, oh, and I also got yelled at for distracting the class, its not my fault they like to watch me play xD, but I got 6 people interested in stepmania when I played the hamster dance song lmao. Also, my parents HATE the keytaps and music for some reason, their words were "im going to have that techno s**t stuck in my head forever thanks to you" xDD I think they might be used to it by now though...

              And as for my gf, she says "the game gives you talent in many ways so continue playing" lmao xDD
              Last edited by hazard28; 06-20-2008, 09:35 PM.
              Originally posted by Reincarnate
              How on earth could one possibly eat those words?
              Originally posted by MrGiggles
              Well, you'd have to print them out first.

              Comment

              • 25thhour
                I like max
                • Feb 2007
                • 2922

                #97
                Re: What's the most trouble FFR has ever gotten you into?

                Originally posted by EnR
                Every project that involves going to the comp lab, I play FFR instead, I finnaly handed in a project in religion that was due November, 3 days before school is done.


                Lawl, Me too.

                I was at school one day and I was doing good on a song my teacher walked in and was watching me and pressed a button on the keyboard. I said "**** off bitch" and punched him in the gut. He proceded to punch me and yell at me so I got in crap and went home.

                I also was doing good on a song and missed so I yelled "****"Little did I know that some stupid teacher was in the room. Got in trouble.

                I also failed this stupid English project last week because some bitch told on me because I was playing games in the computer lab. I had to do the whole project over again in like 5 days. I had to make a 10 page newspaper on the book "The Outsiders". It was retarted.

                Hmm, Keytaps get me yelled at frequently because my laptop is in the living room with the television and I play while my mom and my sister are watching it and they yell at me.

                FFR IZ TRUBLES
                r bae adam bae max bae bridget bae claudia bae trevor bae adam2 bae mayo bae keith bae

                Comment

                • Crashfan3
                  FFR Player
                  • Nov 2006
                  • 2937

                  #98
                  Re: What's the most trouble FFR has ever gotten you into?

                  I broke a friend's ninety-five-dollar Saitek Lazer Keyboard. What a pussy little thing.
                  I started playing FFR with the same keyboard I'm using right now, which I bough five years ago for ten bucks. Still works just fine. Even after the countless times I've spilled instant ramen broth in it.

                  Comment

                  • purebloodtexan
                    FFR Player
                    • Oct 2006
                    • 2845

                    #99
                    Re: What's the most trouble FFR has ever gotten you into?

                    Originally posted by 25thhour
                    It was retarted.
                    ...


                    Comment

                    • danny53x
                      AKA Yotipo
                      • Jan 2007
                      • 1008

                      #100
                      Re: What's the most trouble FFR has ever gotten you into?

                      I'd get in trouble at school occasionally for my keytaps. Never got in big trouble for it, but yeah, as some of you guys put it, I get "lol wtf are you doing wasting your time on?" and "no life".

                      Comment

                      • TheRapingDragon
                        A car crash mind
                        • Aug 2005
                        • 9788

                        #101
                        Re: What's the most trouble FFR has ever gotten you into?

                        Originally posted by 25thhour
                        Words
                        You're a rebel. Especially this part:

                        I was at school one day and I was doing good on a song my teacher walked in and was watching me and pressed a button on the keyboard. I said "**** off bitch" and punched him in the gut. He proceded to punch me and yell at me so I got in crap and went home.
                        Ya, that never happened.

                        This is how it happened:

                        I was at school one day and I was doing adequate on a song my teacher walked in and was watching me then pressed a button to stop it. I said "aw sir why are you doing that I was doing adequately well, I'm really annoyed now!" and I continued to whine like a 14 year old until he told me to get out. I was sent to the principal who sent me home for anger management issues over an online rhythm game.
                        Last edited by TheRapingDragon; 06-21-2008, 02:58 AM.

                        Comment

                        • TC_llama499
                          Resident Rock Climber
                          • Feb 2008
                          • 1573

                          #102
                          Re: What's the most trouble FFR has ever gotten you into?

                          haha my parents actualy like the game so they dont care, worst that will happen is they will make me get off and then i just go chill with friends except in school, webdesign teacher got mad cuz of my keytaps and then he blocked the site. so i pulled of the keys and put them back in random spots haha

                          Comment

                          • Gilly G
                            FFR Veteran
                            • Mar 2007
                            • 1225

                            #103
                            Re: What's the most trouble FFR has ever gotten you into?

                            My sister hates my keytaps. My parents hate my keytaps. My neighbours on the floor below us hate my keytaps.

                            I have the impression my keytaps aren't loud.

                            Comment

                            • championanwar
                              Ask Nuro! x3
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              FFR Music Producer
                              • Jun 2004
                              • 2588

                              #104
                              Re: What's the most trouble FFR has ever gotten you into?

                              they blocked ffr in school because of an idiot, and when we found xqsite, i got my school intenet acces taken away from me for 4 weeks =/

                              Originally posted by aperson
                              all of 65dos are dumb an noticable because their idea of 7/8 is 4/4 with one beat cut off the end
                              aperson: yo shikari if u c thom yorke
                              aperson: plz tell him 2 start usin consonants again
                              Click Here

                              Comment

                              • kriz_rockz
                                FFR Player
                                • Mar 2006
                                • 9

                                #105
                                Re: What's the most trouble FFR has ever gotten you into?

                                lol.i got caught in the last 5 min of class and the stupid teacher sent me with a referal.but i had all the referal papers so it was alllll good ; ]
                                all i wanted was you....all i needed was you....

                                Comment

                                Working...