What's the most trouble FFR has ever gotten you into?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Xx{Midnight}xX
    FFR Player
    • Aug 2007
    • 8548

    #16
    Re: What's the most trouble FFR has ever gotten you into?

    I could go on all day with a list of what i get in trouble with: Tapping, Loud Music, swearing, throwing my keyboard, yelling, yelling at an inanimate object, slamming my keyboard, staying up late... I'm happy I play at home.

    Edit: Siggy worthy:
    Originally posted by travman301
    "MOTHER****ING BLACKFLAG!"
    Last edited by Xx{Midnight}xX; 06-16-2008, 06:38 PM.

    Comment

    • who_cares973
      FFR Player
      • Aug 2006
      • 15407

      #17
      Re: What's the most trouble FFR has ever gotten you into?

      i once killed a man

      Comment

      • Fantasticone
        D7 Elite Keymasher
        • Aug 2006
        • 6003

        #18
        Re: What's the most trouble FFR has ever gotten you into?

        I broke my entire keyboard desk out of anger when I pounded too hard. Then the keyboard fell on my foot and I screamed various bad things and my mom got mad.

        Comment

        • reptile3141
          FFR Veteran
          • Dec 2006
          • 927

          #19
          Re: What's the most trouble FFR has ever gotten you into?

          Thankfully I've never gotten into trouble...but I have been labeled as an FFRaholic quite a couple of times.
          Originally posted by [TeRa]
          Ahhh, I'll buy it at a high price!

          Comment

          • arrekusuof93
            FFR Player
            • Feb 2007
            • 1163

            #20
            Re: What's the most trouble FFR has ever gotten you into?

            Everyone talking about keytaps made me remember that my parents used to get annoyed by my keytaps. But now they're accustomed to it, and I don't hear any complaining. Plus my keyboard is quiet as ****.

            Comment

            • irishknight
              FFR Veteran
              • May 2006
              • 969

              #21
              Re: What's the most trouble FFR has ever gotten you into?

              My homeroom teacher got pissed when my keytaps were too loud.

              Comment

              • omgitznpv
                cohoooooon
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Aug 2005
                • 6980

                #22
                Re: What's the most trouble FFR has ever gotten you into?

                My dad wants to kill me, basically.
                Originally posted by DossarLX ODI
                What's the point of using drugs anyways? I heard they help you relax but that's pretty much it. (Not talking about medicines)

                Comment

                • pntballa18
                  FFR Player
                  • Mar 2005
                  • 3357

                  #23
                  Re: What's the most trouble FFR has ever gotten you into?

                  i once got so mad that i could only blackflag this song that i threw my monitor towards my door, but it was still plugged in so it swung down and hit my dog =\

                  Comment

                  • Xx{Midnight}xX
                    FFR Player
                    • Aug 2007
                    • 8548

                    #24
                    Re: What's the most trouble FFR has ever gotten you into?

                    Originally posted by reptile3141
                    Thankfully I've never gotten into trouble...but I have been labeled as an FFRaholic quite a couple of times.
                    1800-FFR-Anon

                    Comment

                    • MarukuAntoni
                      mmmMMMmmm
                      • Apr 2007
                      • 521

                      #25
                      Re: What's the most trouble FFR has ever gotten you into?

                      loud music and playing a little too much
                      IF I CAN CLIMB A TREE, I CAN CLIMB MT EVEREST. IF I CAN DRIVE A CAR, I CAN PILOT A SPACE SHUTTLE. IF I CAN PEE, I CAN BE THE PRESIDENT. IF I CAN POO, I CAN RULE THE WORLD!

                      Comment

                      • EnR
                        Massive flaming dildos.
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Jul 2007
                        • 8431

                        #26
                        Re: What's the most trouble FFR has ever gotten you into?

                        Every project that involves going to the comp lab, I play FFR instead, I finnaly handed in a project in religion that was due November, 3 days before school is done.
                        sigpic

                        Comment

                        • Xx{Midnight}xX
                          FFR Player
                          • Aug 2007
                          • 8548

                          #27
                          Re: What's the most trouble FFR has ever gotten you into?

                          Originally posted by EnR
                          Every project that involves going to the comp lab, I play FFR instead, I finnaly handed in a project in religion that was due November, 3 days before school is done.
                          Wow...

                          Comment

                          • customstuff
                            ♥C.S. + A.M.♥
                            • Nov 2006
                            • 4892

                            #28
                            Re: What's the most trouble FFR has ever gotten you into?

                            Basically keytaps and staying up too late playing...

                            Originally posted by MrMagic5239
                            Placements are final, custom will not be moved to D6, just because he is good at jacks, and mediocre at just about every other FMO in the game.
                            Originally posted by customstuff
                            Originally posted by MrMagic5239
                            welcome to D6

                            start playing

                            Comment

                            • TD_boredom
                              FFR Player
                              • Dec 2007
                              • 283

                              #29
                              Re: What's the most trouble FFR has ever gotten you into?

                              My teacher's like: BOREDOM! you need to stop playing that when you have a paper due.
                              Im like: Ms., there are people on Myspace right now. Worry about them talking to each other over the internet to cheat than me playing a game. =/
                              My 2nd period last year lol.

                              It got me a D in English 1 first semester.

                              FCs: 155
                              Best FC: Crowdpleaser
                              AAAs: 22
                              Best AAA: Abtrusity

                              Comment

                              • fido123
                                FFR Player
                                • Sep 2005
                                • 4245

                                #30
                                Re: What's the most trouble FFR has ever gotten you into?

                                Originally posted by ~One~
                                I yelled at my mom to make me cereal and she came in and slapped me. thats the most trouble I have ever gotten into.

                                Oh yeah and one time I was masturbating to someones avi and my mom walked in on me, I had to finish so I didnt pay attention and she yelled at me.
                                Put her in her place!


                                Worst that happened to me is I was playing during CAD when I was support to be doing a project. still not in and I lose 10% of my end grade. ****ty thing is I had a 98% and was the top of my class.

                                Comment

                                Working...