What's the most trouble FFR has ever gotten you into?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • ~One~
    FFR Veteran
    • Jun 2007
    • 370

    #61
    Re: What's the most trouble FFR has ever gotten you into?

    My mom got mad at me because I spent so much time on here. I locked myself in my room for a week and my parents fed me by slipping snickers and juice boxes through the hole i drilled in my door. I came out on the last day, no shaving, no shower. Just FFR. I accumulated around 400,000,000 points during that time. Then my mom tied my fingers together so I can never play FFR again.

    About grades: I have almost straight B's and I never do homework at home. I also take AP classes so I dont see why you guys have Cs and Ds by playing FFR.

    Comment

    • Breakdown16
      FFR Veteran
      • Sep 2007
      • 1938

      #62
      Re: What's the most trouble FFR has ever gotten you into?

      Originally posted by ~One~
      My mom got mad at me because I spent so much time on here. I locked myself in my room for a week and my parents fed me by slipping snickers and juice boxes through the hole i drilled in my door. I came out on the last day, no shaving, no shower. Just FFR. I accumulated around 400,000,000 points during that time. Then my mom tied my fingers together so I can never play FFR again.
      Uh, I hope you're joking.

      Originally posted by ~One~
      About grades: I have almost straight B's and I never do homework at home. I also take AP classes so I dont see why you guys have Cs and Ds by playing FFR.
      I don't. I have a 3.8 GPA.


      Made by arrekusuof93 at Ye Olde Photoshop Shoppe
      Who remembers this thread? Brings back great memories XD

      Comment

      • sumzup
        (+ (- (/ (* 1 2) 3) 4) 5)
        • Nov 2005
        • 1398

        #63
        Re: What's the most trouble FFR has ever gotten you into?

        FFR doesn't really affect my grades...I have a GPA around 3.9 or greater (rough estimate) and that's only because I'm lazy and don't study for tests.

        It's all tapping keys, though, that gets me in trouble. My mom seriously hates that sound, so I play when my parents are at work. At one point, she said she was restricting me to playing 15 minutes per day, lol.

        Comment

        • rzr
          TWG Veteran
          • Oct 2007
          • 7608

          #64
          Re: What's the most trouble FFR has ever gotten you into?

          I got detention for playing one time. But, that's nothing big. Oh, wait! I got one for ya:

          When I used to have my laptop I stole my dad's SS# and used it to hack into the internet and rewire it to my room. I stayed up each night, no sleep, playing FFR. Now, I have no lap top, and no computer, and use my phone for internet.

          Originally posted by darkshark
          Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
          Originally posted by aperson
          i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

          Originally posted by Sprite-
          More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
          Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
          yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

          i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

          Comment

          • Silver_Brian
            ¯\(°_o)/¯ ¯\(o_°)/¯
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Apr 2005
            • 5576

            #65
            Re: What's the most trouble FFR has ever gotten you into?

            I'm actually in trouble right now. Staying up too late on the forums -_-

            Originally posted by Moogle-master
            i now have another excuse to grow a dick
            Originally posted by FishFishRevolution
            "i've seen your little boy's penis"

            Comment

            • windsurfer-sp
              FFR Veteran
              • Apr 2005
              • 1974

              #66
              Re: What's the most trouble FFR has ever gotten you into?

              Originally posted by StepmaniaGod6969
              FFR has gotten me in trouble with my girlfriend. She says I don't spend enough time with her.
              No offense but that is really sad. I mean no game would be better then hanging out with the gf.

              I have made sure my gf wont ever see me play FFR/SM. She knows I play it a bit, but she will never fully understand the extent I have tapped arrows.
              Orbb fan club.
              White text society.

              Comment

              • Silver_Brian
                ¯\(°_o)/¯ ¯\(o_°)/¯
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Apr 2005
                • 5576

                #67
                Re: What's the most trouble FFR has ever gotten you into?

                Originally posted by windsurfer-sp
                I have tapped arrows.
                !!

                Originally posted by Moogle-master
                i now have another excuse to grow a dick
                Originally posted by FishFishRevolution
                "i've seen your little boy's penis"

                Comment

                • Babyvpr
                  ლ(ಠ益ಠ)ლ
                  • Aug 2006
                  • 512

                  #68
                  Re: What's the most trouble FFR has ever gotten you into?

                  Lmfao, Rebirth called my brother and my brother bitched at him then I got in trouble for it because apparently he sounded "old". Anyways, more related: when I went to public highschool my grades went down and I was always up late playing whenever I could. I was addicted. Still am damnit D:

                  Comment

                  • Silver_Brian
                    ¯\(°_o)/¯ ¯\(o_°)/¯
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Apr 2005
                    • 5576

                    #69
                    Re: What's the most trouble FFR has ever gotten you into?

                    Originally posted by Babyvpr
                    Lmfao, Rebirth called my brother and my brother bitched at him then I got in trouble for it because apparently he sounded "old". Anyways, more related: when I went to public highschool my grades went down and I was always up late playing whenever I could. I was addicted. Still am damnit D:
                    That might have been me too rofl >_>

                    Originally posted by Moogle-master
                    i now have another excuse to grow a dick
                    Originally posted by FishFishRevolution
                    "i've seen your little boy's penis"

                    Comment

                    • rzr
                      TWG Veteran
                      • Oct 2007
                      • 7608

                      #70
                      Re: What's the most trouble FFR has ever gotten you into?

                      Originally posted by Silver_Brian
                      That might have been me too rofl >_>
                      Originally posted by Babyvpr
                      Lmfao, Rebirth called my brother and my brother bitched at him then I got in trouble for it because apparently he sounded "old". Anyways, more related: when I went to public highschool my grades went down and I was always up late playing whenever I could. I was addicted. Still am damnit D:
                      Hell, that's me right now. My mom's not home yet, so I decided to hack into her account on the home computer.

                      Originally posted by darkshark
                      Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                      Originally posted by aperson
                      i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                      Originally posted by Sprite-
                      More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                      Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                      yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                      i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                      Comment

                      • Magewout
                        FFR Player
                        • Apr 2007
                        • 306

                        #71
                        Re: What's the most trouble FFR has ever gotten you into?

                        Umm.. I was playing at the university library, but their keyboards make a lot of noise. So I'm playing Vertex Beta, and suddenly I see a paper ball flying next to me. I turn around and there's this old guy shouting 'are you out of your ****ing mind, playing retarded games like that'. So I though hey, let's make some trouble. Took the piece of paper, walked towards him shouting 'Wtf gives you the right to throw paper at me, hasn't your mother taught you how to behave properly? Seriously, go get anger management you old prick'. And then I pulled the plug on his computer and from the NOOOOOOOOO he screamed, he probably hadn't saved his work in hours XD
                        Best AAA: Diamond Heart (FFR edit)
                        Best sightread AAA: Ninjitsu (I know, I suck )


                        Originally posted by MrRubix
                        EDIT: Wow Magewout just slayed my riddles

                        Comment

                        • Heartseeker7
                          Untz Untz Untz Untz
                          FFR Music Producer
                          • Nov 2006
                          • 571

                          #72
                          Re: What's the most trouble FFR has ever gotten you into?

                          Ive been banned from using the site at the school due to loud noise from the tapping.
                          My grades have severly suffered.
                          I broke my good keyboard after about a year and a half of being a member of the site.
                          My parents despise the site and had me take a 10 minute break after every 10 minutes due to "strenuous activity on the eyes"....(total B.S).

                          Thats only things I can think of off the top of my head.
                          Originally posted by Phynx
                          I'm a total asshole, if I had the chance to shove a razor blade dildo up your ass... I would... and I'd laugh while doing it.

                          Comment

                          • Commandersa1
                            FFR Player
                            • Mar 2006
                            • 2344

                            #73
                            Re: What's the most trouble FFR has ever gotten you into?

                            I have never got in trouble from FFR.

                            Originally posted by Magewout
                            Umm.. I was playing at the university library, but their keyboards make a lot of noise. So I'm playing Vertex Beta, and suddenly I see a paper ball flying next to me. I turn around and there's this old guy shouting 'are you out of your ****ing mind, playing retarded games like that'. So I though hey, let's make some trouble. Took the piece of paper, walked towards him shouting 'Wtf gives you the right to throw paper at me, hasn't your mother taught you how to behave properly? Seriously, go get anger management you old prick'. And then I pulled the plug on his computer and from the NOOOOOOOOO he screamed, he probably hadn't saved his work in hours XD
                            For some reason I do not believe that. :/

                            Comment

                            • Villiex
                              FFR Player
                              • Apr 2008
                              • 327

                              #74
                              Re: What's the most trouble FFR has ever gotten you into?

                              Sometimes I neglect to do my school work, but I can't say that it's FFR's fault alone. I'd find something to do to distract me from doing my work if I really wanted to... FFR just happens to be handy on many occasions.
                              Originally posted by knuckles2224
                              What's does a mental block look like? Is it a bear?

                              Comment

                              • Snowcrafta
                                V's beta-male entourage
                                • May 2005
                                • 2873

                                #75
                                Re: What's the most trouble FFR has ever gotten you into?

                                I got caught trying to date a minor

                                Comment

                                Working...