What's the most trouble FFR has ever gotten you into?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • arrekusuof93
    FFR Player
    • Feb 2007
    • 1163

    #46
    Re: What's the most trouble FFR has ever gotten you into?

    Originally posted by dandandamdandan1111
    i had to miss field day today D:
    You're not on vacation yet? wtf

    Comment

    • CrashJet555
      FFR Player
      • Mar 2007
      • 298

      #47
      Re: What's the most trouble FFR has ever gotten you into?

      I found out that my School's Computer Administrator is also an avid player of FFR. Yeah, that was probably the most awkward conversation ever. Needless to say, I didn't actually get in trouble, I would just have rather avoided that revelation.
      It's the early bird that gets the worm, but it's the second mouse that gets the cheese.

      "Parents always told me
      That I could be
      Anyone I wanted to
      So I became me"

      Comment

      • Dominewyorican
        FFR Player
        • Aug 2006
        • 212

        #48
        Re: What's the most trouble FFR has ever gotten you into?

        Originally posted by pntballa18
        i once got so mad that i could only blackflag this song that i threw my monitor towards my door, but it was still plugged in so it swung down and hit my dog =\
        I know I shouldn't laugh but I laughed so hard from the surprise that I spat up on the screen. I woke up my son at the same time...ayayay. lmao literally.

        FC/AAA Count (Non Skill/Regular Token Songs)
        : 341/40

        Skill Token Count: 68
        ATM: Playing SM like crazy to better over all skills

        Comment

        • iluswirl
          Clueless & Comfortable
          • May 2007
          • 462

          #49
          Re: What's the most trouble FFR has ever gotten you into?

          Gah. I got mad during a tournament.. Actually the current one.. And I kinda slammed my moms laptop closed. It deleted something inside the disk and now windows won't start. I thought she was going to kill me. Instead.. I have to pay for any repair needed.. Cause we can't just re-install because we need to back up our memory first. Too many pictures would be lost.

          Comment

          • Psychotik
            Heckin' Cute
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Jan 2008
            • 1729

            #50
            Re: What's the most trouble FFR has ever gotten you into?

            I never got in trouble
            Check out my Speedruns
            Originally posted by TEEX
            I want me a grrrl that will call me at 4 in the morning and ask me what my best is on Ants.

            Comment

            • Yoshiisland
              FFR R1 Pikachu
              • Feb 2007
              • 953

              #51
              Re: What's the most trouble FFR has ever gotten you into?

              During my science class, I was finish with my work, and I told the teacher I needed the compy for research. He allowed, so I did my research.

              My teacher was out the dor, so I wanted to play FFR. I did, and I chose Air.

              Soon, kids were done with their work, and they noticed me playing FFR. They were surrouding me. Finally, the teacher came back, and he noticed the group of kids, and then he saw me played FFR. He touched my shoulder, and I was surprised.

              I looked behind, and boom, my science teacher. He told me I lost my computer privileges for a month. (Which it was actually a week)

              Comment

              • arrekusuof93
                FFR Player
                • Feb 2007
                • 1163

                #52
                Re: What's the most trouble FFR has ever gotten you into?

                Originally posted by Yoshiisland
                Soon, kids were done with their work, and they noticed me playing FFR. They were surrouding me.
                This happens to me at the end of Computer Math class nearly every day.

                Comment

                • Commandersa1
                  FFR Player
                  • Mar 2006
                  • 2344

                  #53
                  Re: What's the most trouble FFR has ever gotten you into?

                  Originally posted by arrekusuof93
                  This happens to me at the end of Computer Math class nearly every day.
                  Me too. xD And I suck at the game, but they do not know that.

                  Comment

                  • Tasselfoot
                    Retired BOSS
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Jul 2003
                    • 25185

                    #54
                    Re: What's the most trouble FFR has ever gotten you into?

                    Well... I haven't had a job in over a year....
                    RIP

                    Comment

                    • KyokiBPM600
                      FFR Player
                      • Jun 2005
                      • 168

                      #55
                      Re: What's the most trouble FFR has ever gotten you into?

                      Not changing my bike tire by Friday, so I was threatened at by my dad. He said he'd take away my computer and anything related to the internet if I didn't go change a bike tire? Awesome dad...*cough*
                      Sorry guys. I quit Brawl again ^^
                      Anyways, I play Megaman Starforce 2 all the time now. So if you happen to face me one day with an actual legit folder without having to revert to using WCC's then you'll be raped. If you use WCC's anyways then you will still be bent over.

                      Comment

                      • fido123
                        FFR Player
                        • Sep 2005
                        • 4245

                        #56
                        Re: What's the most trouble FFR has ever gotten you into?

                        Originally posted by KyokiBPM600
                        Not changing my bike tire by Friday, so I was threatened at by my dad. He said he'd take away my computer and anything related to the internet if I didn't go change a bike tire? Awesome dad...*cough*
                        My dad blamed the snowblower breaking on video games...oh and how a lightning storm screwed up the modem.

                        Comment

                        • Un-registered
                          FFR Player
                          • Jun 2008
                          • 8

                          #57
                          Re: What's the most trouble FFR has ever gotten you into?

                          Originally posted by ~One~
                          Oh yeah and one time I was masturbating to someones avi and my mom walked in on me, I had to finish so I didnt pay attention and she yelled at me.
                          ROFL, Hilarious. I was caught once for that too lol I was so embarassed.
                          Please Register first: Unauthoraztion to be on FFR due to no account. Please Register, Thank you.

                          Comment

                          • fido123
                            FFR Player
                            • Sep 2005
                            • 4245

                            #58
                            Re: What's the most trouble FFR has ever gotten you into?

                            Week old story time. My school pants were wrinkly and it was COD4's fault because apparently it's all with my complete lack of time between finals and a job it's all I've been doing. It almost escalated into a fist fight when he started pushing me...still funny how angry my dad gets over everything.

                            Comment

                            • IAAW
                              FFR Player
                              • May 2005
                              • 3008

                              #59
                              Re: What's the most trouble FFR has ever gotten you into?

                              I've actually been forced to stop playing both FFR and SM because of my keytaps. But I get in trouble WAY too much for doing anything on the computer, usually because I didn't get a chore done or something. It's usually always over the laundry. >_>

                              Comment

                              • Breakdown16
                                FFR Veteran
                                • Sep 2007
                                • 1938

                                #60
                                Re: What's the most trouble FFR has ever gotten you into?

                                Originally posted by RB_IcePh0enix
                                I was getting C's and D's and school so my parent made me stop for a few months. I realize it does effect my grades so I only play in the summers now.
                                Really? My grades are fine; pretty good, in fact. Then again, I still can improve them...


                                Made by arrekusuof93 at Ye Olde Photoshop Shoppe
                                Who remembers this thread? Brings back great memories XD

                                Comment

                                Working...