What's the most trouble FFR has ever gotten you into?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Godnick

    #106
    Re: What's the most trouble FFR has ever gotten you into?

    The most trouble I have gotten into, while playing ffr, is getting yelled at by my dad, for the keys being too loud.

    Comment

    • moches
      FFR Player
      • Aug 2005
      • 3996

      #107
      Re: What's the most trouble FFR has ever gotten you into?

      ditto

      everyone hates my keywhoring

      "STOP F***ING PLAYING THAT SONG!!!

      BUT I NEED TO AAA THIS!

      I DON'T CARE! OUT! NOWWWW!"

      I actually play SM, not FFR anymore, so it's not that bad. My mom still says I'm going to break the laptop keys some day.

      Comment

      • sakura080789
        Rapture Universe
        • Feb 2007
        • 1751

        #108
        Re: What's the most trouble FFR has ever gotten you into?

        FFR got me kicked out of school for a week

        Comment

        • sameoldbloodrush!
          FFR Player
          • Jun 2007
          • 205

          #109
          Re: What's the most trouble FFR has ever gotten you into?

          I have NEVER gotten in trouble due to FFR. In my Digital Media class, we don't do anything, literally. So, I'd play it whenever I wanted to. One time we had a substitute, but it was the P.E. teacher and he watched me play it the entire class. xD. But, my school's.. not exactly great, so that's expected. Occasionally I'd hear a random person go "WAT DA HELL IZ DAT? WHITE GIRL TYPE FAST."
          Other than that, nope. .
          Originally posted by Patashu
          Small is fine, but not TOO small.
          Originally posted by Sprite-
          That's what she said.
          Originally posted by knuckles2224
          They sentenced him 300 years cause this is sparta.

          Comment

          • DarthSatoris
            FFR Player
            • Dec 2007
            • 178

            #110
            Re: What's the most trouble FFR has ever gotten you into?

            It is so fun to see, that many got trouble at the school.

            The "biggest" problem I got into, was once in a math lesson where we had to use the PC's. And we usually have 5 min. pause in between every lesson, and one of my female classmates wanted to try FFR in that time. I logged in and she boo'ed out on Free Space, not knowing that she could only hit the arrows when they were in the "hit field". So I wanted to show a "master" at work, and tried BB Evolution. Then my teacher walks in, and nearly exploded before the arrows ever came. That was not cool... In fact, pretty embarrasing.

            Comment

            Working...