Don't pump gas on May 15th ....

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • madmatt621
    replied
    Re: Don't pump gas on May 15th ....

    Originally posted by shade11
    Now that would be a huge influence.
    Damn straight it would.

    Leave a comment:


  • shade11
    replied
    Re: Don't pump gas on May 15th ....

    Originally posted by madmatt621
    I've got copies of the post in a BIG folder. I'm ready to go post them around Houston, Texas.
    Now that would be a huge influence.

    Leave a comment:


  • madmatt621
    replied
    Re: Don't pump gas on May 15th ....

    I've got copies of the post in a BIG folder. I'm ready to go post them around Houston, Texas.

    Leave a comment:


  • shade11
    replied
    Re: Don't pump gas on May 15th ....

    I am sure I can get others into the loop. I can't drive myself so I'll participate.

    Leave a comment:


  • Tenniswrestler
    replied
    Re: Don't pump gas on May 15th ....

    only about $3.15 where i live. but its been increasing rapidly

    Leave a comment:


  • fido123
    replied
    Re: Don't pump gas on May 15th ....

    Originally posted by -Fallen-
    Lmao, Toronto is so bull****. We had ****ing $1.20 for a week for christ sake.

    That week was pretty bull****...the gas companies don't even bother with excuses now.

    Leave a comment:


  • CrystalProphecy
    replied
    Re: Don't pump gas on May 15th ....

    it's getting close to $4.00 over here in the west coast in the bay area. i think it was $3.89 per gallon yesterday when my parents filled up the tank.

    Leave a comment:


  • -Fallen-
    replied
    Re: Don't pump gas on May 15th ....

    Originally posted by fido123
    Here in Canada gas prices are much worse (I did the math)...

    $1.3-$1.11/litre...thats serious buissness

    Lmao, Toronto is so bull****. We had ****ing $1.20 for a week for christ sake.

    Leave a comment:


  • fido123
    replied
    Re: Don't pump gas on May 15th ....

    Here in Canada gas prices are much worse (I did the math)...

    $1.3-$1.11/litre...thats serious buissness

    Leave a comment:


  • -Fallen-
    replied
    Re: Don't pump gas on May 15th ....

    Originally posted by chunky_cheese
    I did a conversion, and gas here in alberta, is 108.9 canadian dollars a litre, that's $4.20/Gallon canadian, that's 3.78/ Gallon U.S! And they won't stop rising! I live in Alberta, we are having a HUGE oil boom right now, and the price is like THAT?


    Lately the prices in Quebec have been 108.x to 119.x
    Last edited by -Fallen-; 05-7-2007, 08:45 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • spinal_compression
    replied
    Re: Don't pump gas on May 15th ....

    If Jason says it then we must follow!

    I will not pump gas. But now matter how much I LOVE to drive i'm still a cheap bastard who will leave his car parked in the driveway and take the bus...

    Leave a comment:


  • madmatt621
    replied
    Re: Don't pump gas on May 15th ....

    I have possibly got Time Warner Cable into the mix.

    Leave a comment:


  • madmatt621
    replied
    Re: Don't pump gas on May 15th ....

    Originally posted by csoup1414
    passing around myspace =]
    same here.

    Leave a comment:


  • csoup1414
    replied
    Re: Don't pump gas on May 15th ....

    i dont drive, but hey...why not, my parents have to drive me places
    although i DO have to fill up then...because i have a band concert for school i have to attend (yay solos!) and its my sisters birthday...maybe ill tell my father to fill up on the 14th
    passing around myspace =]

    Leave a comment:


  • ChaosMaster1
    replied
    Re: Don't pump gas on May 15th ....

    its a good thing i take the bus to school =P

    its around $3.34 here

    Leave a comment:

Working...