I was bored so... made cards of mods and ppl

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • pntballa18
    FFR Player
    • Mar 2005
    • 3357

    #16
    Re: I was bored so... made cards of mods and ppl

    It's kind of funny how once a regular to the forum says something, everyone else agrees with him/her.

    Comment

    • SulferDragon
      this is a waste of space
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Jan 2007
      • 2668

      #17
      Re: I was bored so... made cards of mods and ppl


      And please make a card of this. That'll pwn all noobs! XD


      Comment

      • Fantasticone
        D7 Elite Keymasher
        • Aug 2006
        • 6003

        #18
        Re: I was bored so... made cards of mods and ppl

        Originally posted by SulferDragon

        And please make a card of this. That'll pwn all noobs! XD
        Scare is more like it.

        Comment

        • SulferDragon
          this is a waste of space
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Jan 2007
          • 2668

          #19
          Re: I was bored so... made cards of mods and ppl

          Originally posted by Fantasticone
          Scare is more like it.
          Great, maybe I can see what's in their hand when their eyes are burning


          Comment

          • phe0nixblade
            Praise the sun mofo
            • Sep 2005
            • 4281

            #20
            Re: I was bored so... made cards of mods and ppl

            Dude
            what the hell
            You completely ripped off me and Hustla's idea.
            ....
            Atleast ours weren't gonna be gay.

            EDIT:Not COMPLETELY, for one, ours weren't meant to suck up to people, and for two, they weren't gonna have gay things like "DIVINE BEAST".
            Last edited by phe0nixblade; 03-2-2007, 04:33 PM.

            Comment

            • Billydude
              FFR Player
              • Apr 2006
              • 880

              #21
              Re: I was bored so... made cards of mods and ppl

              Wow you guys are mean. Lol, they weren't that bad. And can you make one of me plz???

              Originally posted by Chrissi
              If you eat a pizza it does not give you the urge to fly a kite.
              Originally posted by beaner692
              What if Billy talked to her? hes irrisistable

              Comment

              • RB_Dreamscanner
                ☭Retired Top One Hander☭
                • Nov 2006
                • 1789

                #22
                Re: I was bored so... made cards of mods and ppl

                uh huh...brb billy..

                edit: heres your card >.>
                Last edited by RB_Dreamscanner; 03-2-2007, 04:52 PM.
                "The Communist vision is the vision of man without God"



                Retired, Finished at rank 295, Top one hander on FFR

                Comment

                • Ruu
                  FFR Player
                  • Dec 2006
                  • 70

                  #23
                  Re: I was bored so... made cards of mods and ppl

                  They could be worse. A lot worse. But also better.

                  Comment

                  • RB_Dreamscanner
                    ☭Retired Top One Hander☭
                    • Nov 2006
                    • 1789

                    #24
                    Re: I was bored so... made cards of mods and ppl

                    srsly...out of bordem not suppose to have a point or a reason to em...just stop posting stupid things...it was out of bordem omg
                    "The Communist vision is the vision of man without God"



                    Retired, Finished at rank 295, Top one hander on FFR

                    Comment

                    • phe0nixblade
                      Praise the sun mofo
                      • Sep 2005
                      • 4281

                      #25
                      Re: I was bored so... made cards of mods and ppl

                      You still ripped off of me and hustla's idea.

                      Comment

                      • RB_Dreamscanner
                        ☭Retired Top One Hander☭
                        • Nov 2006
                        • 1789

                        #26
                        Re: I was bored so... made cards of mods and ppl

                        who the hell is hustla and i just found thios card maker thing today so wtf?
                        "The Communist vision is the vision of man without God"



                        Retired, Finished at rank 295, Top one hander on FFR

                        Comment

                        • Billydude
                          FFR Player
                          • Apr 2006
                          • 880

                          #27
                          Re: I was bored so... made cards of mods and ppl

                          Cool thanks Kain ^_^.

                          Originally posted by Chrissi
                          If you eat a pizza it does not give you the urge to fly a kite.
                          Originally posted by beaner692
                          What if Billy talked to her? hes irrisistable

                          Comment

                          • RB_Dreamscanner
                            ☭Retired Top One Hander☭
                            • Nov 2006
                            • 1789

                            #28
                            Re: I was bored so... made cards of mods and ppl

                            uh huh.... more insults coming...this is what i get EVERYTIME i start a thread... >.>
                            "The Communist vision is the vision of man without God"



                            Retired, Finished at rank 295, Top one hander on FFR

                            Comment

                            • SethSquall
                              FFR Player
                              • Mar 2004
                              • 5477

                              #29
                              Re: I was bored so... made cards of mods and ppl

                              Originally posted by phe0nixblade
                              Dude
                              what the hell
                              You completely ripped off me and Hustla's idea.
                              ....
                              Atleast ours weren't gonna be gay.

                              EDIT:Not COMPLETELY, for one, ours weren't meant to suck up to people, and for two, they weren't gonna have gay things like "DIVINE BEAST".
                              Tibs

                              Tibs

                              Tibs

                              Tibs

                              Tibs

                              I <3 Tibs.

                              If you don't get it. It's been done. By Tibs. Anyone who has seen them will agree there 10000% yes and better than any you or RB_Highlights could do. No offence, ya just have a impossible act to follow
                              Last edited by SethSquall; 03-2-2007, 05:25 PM.
                              Originally posted by Tibs
                              I love you, you Welsh ****

                              Comment

                              • XXXNima DBLSetupQuasar420
                                Banned
                                • Jan 2007
                                • 8

                                #30
                                Re: I was bored so... made cards of mods and ppl

                                youtube shashakiro vids and use shashs pic

                                Comment

                                Working...