I was bored so... made cards of mods and ppl

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • ledwix
    Giant Pi Operator
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Mar 2006
    • 2878

    #61
    Re: I was bored so... made cards of mods and ppl

    lump is really good now and doesn't use that avatar anymore lol.

    Comment

    • Fantasticone
      D7 Elite Keymasher
      • Aug 2006
      • 6003

      #62
      Re: I was bored so... made cards of mods and ppl

      Still waiting for a Yugioh card.

      Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2


      Oh
      Cheater.

      Comment

      • tsugomaru
        FFR Player
        • Aug 2004
        • 3962

        #63
        Re: I was bored so... made cards of mods and ppl

        Originally posted by AeonShadow

        Muhahaha
        Wtf, this has to be the most intelligent thing AeonShadow has ever done for us. It's filled with memes and truth.

        ~Tsugomaru
        Originally posted by Hiluluk
        WHEN do you think people die...?
        When their heart is pierced by a bullet from a pistol...? No.
        When they succumb to an incurable disease...? No.
        When they drink soup made with a poisonous mushroom...? NO!!!
        IT'S WHEN A PERSON IS FORGOTTEN...!!!

        Comment

        • TheRapingDragon
          A car crash mind
          • Aug 2005
          • 9788

          #64
          Re: I was bored so... made cards of mods and ppl

          Tsu - what meme are you referring to? It's not over 9000 or anything.

          Oh, but yes, truth, I suppose so.

          Comment

          • Eyoshi
            Certified Calendarwhore
            • Nov 2004
            • 1044

            #65
            Re: I was bored so... made cards of mods and ppl

            Um, since other threads that revolved around making FFR-esque Yu-Gi-Oh cards are in TGB, perhaps this one should be, as well.

            Those cards would be 'hella better if the flavor text had some wit.

            EDIT: Seriously, TGB this thread. This is not a Chit-Chat thread.
            Last edited by Eyoshi; 03-2-2007, 07:56 PM.

            Comment

            • jugglinguy
              Use me as a porta-potty
              • Dec 2006
              • 4319

              #66
              Re: I was bored so... made cards of mods and ppl

              aww you didn't make me one?
              Originally posted by Jem
              Jem is my name. No one else is the same!

              You're Aja Leith of the Holograms! You're very exotic, intelligent and sophisticated.

              Comment

              • tsugomaru
                FFR Player
                • Aug 2004
                • 3962

                #67
                Re: I was bored so... made cards of mods and ppl

                RapingDragon - I think that's what he meant when he typed in 9,000, so I'll just assume it is for all intents and purposes.

                ~Tsugomaru
                Originally posted by Hiluluk
                WHEN do you think people die...?
                When their heart is pierced by a bullet from a pistol...? No.
                When they succumb to an incurable disease...? No.
                When they drink soup made with a poisonous mushroom...? NO!!!
                IT'S WHEN A PERSON IS FORGOTTEN...!!!

                Comment

                • GamerShadow
                  FFR Player
                  • Oct 2005
                  • 2534

                  #68
                  Re: I was bored so... made cards of mods and ppl

                  Originally posted by Eyoshi
                  Um, since other threads that revolved around making FFR-esque Yu-Gi-Oh cards are in TGB, perhaps this one should be, as well.

                  Those cards would be 'hella better if the flavor text had some wit.

                  EDIT: Seriously, TGB this thread. This is not a Chit-Chat thread.
                  Blame the thread creator.

                  aka: Dreamscanner =/
                  Originally posted by -Tibs-
                  THE SOUND OF DREAMSCANNER'S SEVERED HEAD IS MUSIC TO MY EARS.
                  Oh.
                  Note to self Finish.

                  Comment

                  • SulferDragon
                    this is a waste of space
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Jan 2007
                    • 2668

                    #69
                    Re: I was bored so... made cards of mods and ppl



                    P.S. Your avatar is to small jugglinguy


                    Comment

                    • Pumble
                      FFR Player
                      • Jun 2005
                      • 1301

                      #70
                      Re: I was bored so... made cards of mods and ppl

                      Originally posted by Eyoshi
                      Um, since other threads that revolved around making FFR-esque Yu-Gi-Oh cards are in TGB, perhaps this one should be, as well.

                      Those cards would be 'hella better if the flavor text had some wit.

                      EDIT: Seriously, TGB this thread. This is not a Chit-Chat thread.
                      sorry but i think you have this thread confused with something funny

                      Comment

                      • MixMasterLar
                        Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Aug 2006
                        • 5403

                        #71
                        Re: I was bored so... made cards of mods and ppl

                        My Favorite Tibs card



                        ps someone like Tibs plz make me one, or a Iori Yugami one
                        ​

                        Comment

                        • GamerShadow
                          FFR Player
                          • Oct 2005
                          • 2534

                          #72
                          Re: I was bored so... made cards of mods and ppl

                          Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                          My Favorite Tibs card



                          ps someone like Tibs plz make me one, or a Iori Yugami one
                          ULTIMATE WIN.

                          XDDD
                          Note to self Finish.

                          Comment

                          • SulferDragon
                            this is a waste of space
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Jan 2007
                            • 2668

                            #73
                            Re: I was bored so... made cards of mods and ppl

                            I'm having to much fun with this thing...



                            Comment

                            • jugglinguy
                              Use me as a porta-potty
                              • Dec 2006
                              • 4319

                              #74
                              Re: I was bored so... made cards of mods and ppl

                              Enlarge mine then
                              Originally posted by Jem
                              Jem is my name. No one else is the same!

                              You're Aja Leith of the Holograms! You're very exotic, intelligent and sophisticated.

                              Comment

                              • lumphoboextreme
                                FFR Veteran
                                • Jan 2005
                                • 8592

                                #75
                                Re: I was bored so... made cards of mods and ppl

                                Originally posted by ledwix
                                lump is really good now and doesn't use that avatar anymore lol.
                                :P

                                Comment

                                Working...