I was bored so... made cards of mods and ppl

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • wickedawesomeful
    Carls, Girls, & Drugs
    FFR Music Producer
    • Dec 2006
    • 3888

    #91
    Re: I was bored so... made cards of mods and ppl

    Originally posted by Windscarredfaith
    Oh god. This thread turned from fail to lol.

    http://dozemusic.com/

    Comment

    • SulferDragon
      this is a waste of space
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Jan 2007
      • 2668

      #92
      Re: I was bored so... made cards of mods and ppl

      That's it, I will do no more by request! I'll do 'em if I'm inspired.

      Anyway, here:


      This is what I mean, I wasn't inspired...


      You better like this.


      Here you go Fantasticone!


      Comment

      • Rebirth0
        FFR Originalbro
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Jun 2003
        • 8751

        #93
        Re: I was bored so... made cards of mods and ppl



        best card ever made

        Comment

        • wickedawesomeful
          Carls, Girls, & Drugs
          FFR Music Producer
          • Dec 2006
          • 3888

          #94
          Re: I was bored so... made cards of mods and ppl



          THIS IS ACTUALLY THE FIRST ONE IN THIS ENTIRE THREAD THAT IS FUNNY

          GOOD JOB

          EDIT: REBIRTH'S EPIC WIN CAUSES THIS THREAD TO BE OVER
          http://dozemusic.com/

          Comment

          • King Leonidas
            FFR Player
            • Mar 2007
            • 7

            #95
            Re: I was bored so... made cards of mods and ppl

            Originally posted by wickedawesomeful


            THIS IS ACTUALLY THE FIRST ONE IN THIS ENTIRE THREAD THAT IS FUNNY

            GOOD JOB

            EDIT: REBIRTH'S EPIC WIN CAUSES THIS THREAD TO BE OVER
            THE KING APPROVES

            THIS IS WORTHY OF SPARTAN GLORY

            Comment

            • SulferDragon
              this is a waste of space
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Jan 2007
              • 2668

              #96
              Re: I was bored so... made cards of mods and ppl

              Heh, a lot more here!





              DDR inspired cards:








              I think I'm done now.


              Comment

              • AriesMalvis
                FFR Player
                • Dec 2006
                • 1345

                #97
                Re: I was bored so... made cards of mods and ppl

                awesome, eprops to you :]

                Comment

                • shade11
                  FFR Player
                  • Aug 2004
                  • 373

                  #98
                  Re: I was bored so... made cards of mods and ppl

                  Originally posted by GuidoHunter
                  These really are pretty bad, dude. To paraphrase chardish in another thread, they're not funny unless they're somewhat realistic.

                  Just putting a picture there and some flavor text isn't the slightest bit clever or funny.

                  --Guido

                  http://andy.mikee385.com

                  I will second that notion.

                  Comment

                  • SulferDragon
                    this is a waste of space
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Jan 2007
                    • 2668

                    #99
                    Re: I was bored so... made cards of mods and ppl

                    Originally posted by shade11
                    I will second that notion.
                    Oh, hush.

                    You can't say that about these things, they actually look like a Yu-Gi-Oh card... Only way F-ing cooler!


                    Of course, if you look close at this you can see the logo...


                    Look at this, then look at the banner in my sig. See the connection?


                    Comment

                    • shade11
                      FFR Player
                      • Aug 2004
                      • 373

                      #100
                      Re: I was bored so... made cards of mods and ppl

                      Well I was not talking about you and your cards if you must know. Your cards are pretty awesome. But the cards RB_Dreamscanner made, are not very well put together.

                      EDIT: Oh god

                      I just HAD to do this.
                      Last edited by shade11; 03-3-2007, 04:29 AM.

                      Comment

                      • simulater10
                        FFR Player
                        • Oct 2005
                        • 839

                        #101
                        Re: I was bored so... made cards of mods and ppl

                        DAM, all these cards are hilarious!! Keep them coming, w00t!!!

                        --simulater

                        Comment

                        • SulferDragon
                          this is a waste of space
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Jan 2007
                          • 2668

                          #102
                          Re: I was bored so... made cards of mods and ppl

                          Originally posted by shade11
                          EDIT: Oh god
                          Yeah, give the link. now I can just make cards to dragons ~o~

                          But I have a few more for the Mods:





                          Originally posted by shade11
                          I just HAD to do this.
                          Lol, a GIF. Sweet... by the way, Spell cards cannot be Counter type.


                          Comment

                          • SlayerApocalypse666
                            Banned
                            • Aug 2006
                            • 324

                            #103
                            Re: I was bored so... made cards of mods and ppl

                            lol, waste of time.
                            but the last ones are nice

                            Comment

                            • vashthestampede0987
                              FFR Player
                              • Jan 2004
                              • 2997

                              #104
                              Re: I was bored so... made cards of mods and ppl

                              This thread is full of fail.
                              Omega owes me [1] omega favor
                              I am God of Hot Pockets, fear my fillings for they may be hot.


                              Originally posted by Synthlight
                              I hate myself.

                              Cheers,

                              Synthlight
                              xxpla tonic love: GIVE IT TO ME
                              xxpla tonic love: ****ing give it to me

                              Comment

                              • lord_carbo
                                FFR Player
                                • Dec 2004
                                • 6222

                                #105
                                Re: I was bored so... made cards of mods and ppl

                                Could someone please lock this?
                                last.fm

                                Comment

                                Working...