I was bored so... made cards of mods and ppl

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Bahamut-X
    FFR Player
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Nov 2004
    • 3399

    #31
    Re: I was bored so... made cards of mods and ppl

    Originally posted by RB_Dreamscanner
    uh huh.... more insults coming...this is what i get EVERYTIME i start a thread... >.>
    Because all your thread's suck.

    Comment

    • RB_Dreamscanner
      ☭Retired Top One Hander☭
      • Nov 2006
      • 1789

      #32
      Re: I was bored so... made cards of mods and ppl

      not all of them...its just ppl who look at them are a holes :P
      "The Communist vision is the vision of man without God"



      Retired, Finished at rank 295, Top one hander on FFR

      Comment

      • GamerShadow
        FFR Player
        • Oct 2005
        • 2534

        #33
        Re: I was bored so... made cards of mods and ppl

        Like all the "regulars" you just praised in your cards.

        And our team STILL wants to face you guys. (Biff just has to get a new keyboard, and then we're all set.)
        Note to self Finish.

        Comment

        • sammo123
          FFR Player
          • Jan 2007
          • 1339

          #34
          Re: I was bored so... made cards of mods and ppl

          wow u guys are ass holes i think the cards are sweet you guys just wish u made them: can u make one of me though no one knows me in ffr really well some people do i guess

          Comment

          • MixMasterLar
            Beach Bum Extraordinaire
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Aug 2006
            • 5403

            #35
            Re: I was bored so... made cards of mods and ppl

            The cards arnt bad, but they could be alot funnier

            and were's Lei?
            ​

            Comment

            • RB_Dreamscanner
              ☭Retired Top One Hander☭
              • Nov 2006
              • 1789

              #36
              Re: I was bored so... made cards of mods and ppl

              Originally posted by GamerShadow
              Like all the "regulars" you just praised in your cards.

              And our team STILL wants to face you guys. (Biff just has to get a new keyboard, and then we're all set.)
              idc stop freaking asking
              Last edited by RB_Dreamscanner; 03-2-2007, 06:00 PM.
              "The Communist vision is the vision of man without God"



              Retired, Finished at rank 295, Top one hander on FFR

              Comment

              • sammo123
                FFR Player
                • Jan 2007
                • 1339

                #37
                Re: I was bored so... made cards of mods and ppl

                so is that a yes?

                Comment

                • RB_Dreamscanner
                  ☭Retired Top One Hander☭
                  • Nov 2006
                  • 1789

                  #38
                  Re: I was bored so... made cards of mods and ppl

                  yea...lol
                  "The Communist vision is the vision of man without God"



                  Retired, Finished at rank 295, Top one hander on FFR

                  Comment

                  • sammo123
                    FFR Player
                    • Jan 2007
                    • 1339

                    #39
                    Re: I was bored so... made cards of mods and ppl

                    yea i get a card

                    Comment

                    • TheRapingDragon
                      A car crash mind
                      • Aug 2005
                      • 9788

                      #40
                      Re: I was bored so... made cards of mods and ppl

                      Comment

                      • RB_Dreamscanner
                        ☭Retired Top One Hander☭
                        • Nov 2006
                        • 1789

                        #41
                        Re: I was bored so... made cards of mods and ppl

                        point?
                        "The Communist vision is the vision of man without God"



                        Retired, Finished at rank 295, Top one hander on FFR

                        Comment

                        • AeonShadow
                          Senior Member
                          • Sep 2006
                          • 588

                          #42
                          Re: I was bored so... made cards of mods and ppl

                          Cool. Rofl.

                          Comment

                          • phe0nixblade
                            Praise the sun mofo
                            • Sep 2005
                            • 4281

                            #43
                            Re: I was bored so... made cards of mods and ppl

                            Originally posted by SethSquall
                            Tibs

                            Tibs

                            Tibs

                            Tibs

                            Tibs

                            I <3 Tibs.

                            If you don't get it. It's been done. By Tibs. Anyone who has seen them will agree there 10000% yes and better than any you or RB_Highlights could do. No offence, ya just have a impossible act to follow
                            I didn't know that. And I'm pretty sure that they are really good. Just like the sim Jordan they made. But his were totally gay.

                            Comment

                            • TheRapingDragon
                              A car crash mind
                              • Aug 2005
                              • 9788

                              #44
                              Re: I was bored so... made cards of mods and ppl

                              Comment

                              • justom
                                FFR Player
                                • Jan 2007
                                • 698

                                #45
                                Re: I was bored so... made cards of mods and ppl

                                hahaha nice!
                                XD
                                _

                                Comment

                                Working...