Login or Sign Up
Logging in...
Remember me
Log in
Or
Sign Up
Forgot password or user name?
Log in with
Search in titles only
Search in Chit Chat only
Search
Advanced Search
Forums
Member List
Calendar
Today's Posts
Home
Forum
General Discussion
Chit Chat
I was bored so... made cards of mods and ppl
Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Collapse
Posts
Latest Activity
Photos
Page
of
8
Filter
Time
All Time
Today
Last Week
Last Month
Show
All
Discussions only
Photos only
Videos only
Links only
Polls only
Events only
Filtered by:
Clear All
new posts
Previous
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
template
Next
SulferDragon
this is a waste of space
FFR Simfile Author
Join Date:
Jan 2007
Posts:
2668
Share
Post
#106
03-3-2007, 02:01 PM
Re: I was bored so... made cards of mods and ppl
Originally posted by
vashthestampede0987
This thread is full of fail.
Comment
Post
Cancel
lord_carbo
FFR Player
Join Date:
Dec 2004
Posts:
6222
Share
Post
#107
03-3-2007, 02:22 PM
Re: I was bored so... made cards of mods and ppl
No, Vash is right.
last.fm
Comment
Post
Cancel
hi19hi19
l
o
l
h
a
p
p
y
FFR Simfile Author
Join Date:
Oct 2005
Posts:
12194
Share
Post
#108
03-3-2007, 03:04 PM
Re: I was bored so... made cards of mods and ppl
Thread locked!
Comment
Post
Cancel
blargherness
FFR Player
Join Date:
Jan 2005
Posts:
624
Share
Post
#109
03-3-2007, 04:05 PM
Re: I was bored so... made cards of mods and ppl
Comment
Post
Cancel
vashthestampede0987
FFR Player
Join Date:
Jan 2004
Posts:
2997
Share
Post
#110
03-3-2007, 04:24 PM
Re: I was bored so... made cards of mods and ppl
Originally posted by
SulferDragon
Do us all a favor and /wrists.
4srs
Omega owes me [1] omega favor
I am God of Hot Pockets, fear my fillings for they may be hot.
Originally posted by
Synthlight
I hate myself.
Cheers,
Synthlight
xxpla tonic love: GIVE IT TO ME
xxpla tonic love: ****ing give it to me
Comment
Post
Cancel
Yuruka
FFR Player
Join Date:
Mar 2006
Posts:
414
Share
Post
#111
03-3-2007, 04:40 PM
Re: I was bored so... made cards of mods and ppl
Shows how disgustingly bored I am doesn't it?
I hate those gay poké/digifag adoptables.
Lol 100 posts in about 2 days.
Comment
Post
Cancel
cC@Zz
FFR Player
Join Date:
Apr 2006
Posts:
1427
Share
Post
#112
03-3-2007, 05:21 PM
Re: I was bored so... made cards of mods and ppl
Seems like half of the FFR users are going to have cards by the time this thread is done.
There is a 50% chance your pillow will eat you while you are sleeping.
Comment
Post
Cancel
Specforces
Yes
Join Date:
Jan 2004
Posts:
5028
Share
Post
#113
03-3-2007, 05:25 PM
Re: I was bored so... made cards of mods and ppl
Wrrrrrrrrrrryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy Locked*
Check Out My Music
Comment
Post
Cancel
Previous
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
template
Next
Working...
OK
OK
Cancel
😀
😂
🥰
😘
🤢
😎
😞
😡
👍
👎
☕
Comment