I was bored so... made cards of mods and ppl

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • SulferDragon
    this is a waste of space
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Jan 2007
    • 2668

    #76
    Re: I was bored so... made cards of mods and ppl

    I'll try jugglinguy, meanwhile:



    Comment

    • MixMasterLar
      Beach Bum Extraordinaire
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Aug 2006
      • 5401

      #77
      Re: I was bored so... made cards of mods and ppl

      That's a keeper!!!
      ​

      Comment

      • DARKSAMUS
        FFR Player
        • Apr 2006
        • 251

        #78
        Re: I was bored so... made cards of mods and ppl

        Ha ha ha nice one man! Thats like legendary!

        Comment

        • purebloodtexan
          FFR Player
          • Oct 2006
          • 2845

          #79
          Re: I was bored so... made cards of mods and ppl

          Originally posted by MixMasterLar
          My Favorite Tibs card



          ps someone like Tibs plz make me one, or a Iori Yugami one
          No sarcasm, I love things that explain the fact that the internet isn't real life. Including this, which I've posted many times:



          Mad Dave is forever.


          Comment

          • jugglinguy
            Use me as a porta-potty
            • Dec 2006
            • 4319

            #80
            Re: I was bored so... made cards of mods and ppl

            You should do one of hazel_eyed_girll (the person who got framed for staring at a knife.)
            Originally posted by Jem
            Jem is my name. No one else is the same!

            You're Aja Leith of the Holograms! You're very exotic, intelligent and sophisticated.

            Comment

            • SulferDragon
              this is a waste of space
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Jan 2007
              • 2668

              #81
              Re: I was bored so... made cards of mods and ppl

              Here it is, sorry for it being, well... gritty :P



              EDIT: Fixed
              Last edited by SulferDragon; 03-2-2007, 08:52 PM. Reason: yay


              Comment

              • wickedawesomeful
                Carls, Girls, & Drugs
                FFR Music Producer
                • Dec 2006
                • 3888

                #82
                Re: I was bored so... made cards of mods and ppl

                Originally posted by wickedawesomeful
                OMG diss is amajeeng

                plz can i plz be a yu gee o card plz

                PLZ
                EXCUSE ME

                I ASKED FOR A CARE ON THE FIRST PAGE

                KAYTHANKS.
                http://dozemusic.com/

                Comment

                • King Leonidas
                  FFR Player
                  • Mar 2007
                  • 7

                  #83
                  Re: I was bored so... made cards of mods and ppl

                  MAKE ME ONE PLEASE, FOR MADNESS SAKE

                  Comment

                  • Windscarredfaith
                    (づ ̄ � ̄)づ watermelon
                    • Mar 2005
                    • 2612

                    #84
                    Re: I was bored so... made cards of mods and ppl

                    Oh god. This thread turned from fail to lol.

                    Comment

                    • King Leonidas
                      FFR Player
                      • Mar 2007
                      • 7

                      #85
                      Re: I was bored so... made cards of mods and ppl

                      THIS THREAD TURNED INTO MADNESS

                      Comment

                      • SulferDragon
                        this is a waste of space
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Jan 2007
                        • 2668

                        #86
                        Re: I was bored so... made cards of mods and ppl

                        Originally posted by King Leonidas
                        THIS THREAD TURNED INTO MADNESS
                        STOP POSTING IN ALL CAPS!!

                        Thank you.



                        EDIT: Hey, th- the website ain't workin' I- I ca- can't make anymore cards...
                        Oh NOES!
                        Last edited by SulferDragon; 03-2-2007, 09:24 PM.


                        Comment

                        • LythincaMan
                          FFR Player
                          • Aug 2006
                          • 661

                          #87
                          Re: I was bored so... made cards of mods and ppl

                          Im not thar?

                          Comment

                          • King Leonidas
                            FFR Player
                            • Mar 2007
                            • 7

                            #88
                            Re: I was bored so... made cards of mods and ppl

                            MY FACIAL EXPRESSION IS ALWAYS IN AN AGGRAVATED STATE

                            SORRY

                            Comment

                            • unkdavar
                              Bombermen United
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Oct 2006
                              • 302

                              #89
                              Re: I was bored so... made cards of mods and ppl

                              Can I have a card for me.

                              Comment

                              • fluffygdog95
                                FFR Player
                                • Apr 2006
                                • 77

                                #90
                                Re: I was bored so... made cards of mods and ppl

                                You spelled awesome incorrectly on the grammar nazi's card. That's a no-no.



                                Ich Betaube Mich

                                Comment

                                Working...