I suppose I've put off telling you guys for long enough...

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • TrueX2
    FFR Player
    • May 2005
    • 20

    #31
    Re: I suppose I've put off telling you guys for long enough...

    Originally posted by Pikachu655
    I Hope it ends In a painstakeing way, In other words: I hope you get a divorce. Save your self, don't get marryed!
    Geez, a little rude.. don't you think? The man's gettting engaged and you're going to make him have second thoughts. It's a happy time, celebration time, not to think of it as being strapped with the devil and going to hell

    Comment

    • Pikachu655
      FFR Player
      • Jul 2005
      • 203

      #32
      Re: I suppose I've put off telling you guys for long enough...

      Originally posted by nforcer06164
      If I knew where you lived, I'd come over and smack you, Pickachu. Don't be an ass, especially to someone like Noah.
      That's why i don't tell my location and i ment that with every inch of evil in me...Tell me what good comes out of a marrage for a man..? Feal free to post your answer on my wall...If you're brave enough...

      I do have to apologize this is gunna be weird sounding but i shouldn't have come in and started dogging you so quickly So i Apologize and if you still hate me...then that's ok...
      Last edited by Pikachu655; 02-5-2007, 09:47 PM. Reason: Apology
      Originally posted by Synthlight
      No.. You go die you BIG MEANIE! OMG THE INTERNET FEELINGS HAVE HURT ME!

      Cheers,
      Synthlight
      Synth Made a funny!


      Comment

      • PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR
        Threat Emulation
        FFR Simfile Author
        • May 2004
        • 5184

        #33
        Re: I suppose I've put off telling you guys for long enough...

        F**kin awesome news man. I think you probably should have told us sooner, but it's your call. Hope everything goes well. I know that I won't be able to make it, but I will send you a picture of me so that I can be there in spirit

        Originally posted by Lightdarkness
        I'm light f**king darkness

        Comment

        • nforcer06164
          FFR Player
          • Mar 2003
          • 4772

          #34
          Re: I suppose I've put off telling you guys for long enough...

          Originally posted by Pikachu655
          That's why i don't tell my location and i ment that with every inch of evil in me...Tell me what good comes out of a marrage for a man..? Feal free to post your answer on my wall...If you're brave enough...
          Why should I dignify your ignorance with a response?

          Noah, if given an address, I'd likely send off some kind of card with my best wishes. It's the least I can do.

          PROUD OWNER OF TWO OMEGA FAVORS. YEAH, NICE TRY.
          Giant NES Controller (4 FEET) progress: PAINT IS DONE!
          Download my Wii Music Suite v1.0, and PM me with your input!

          Originally posted by Squeek
          My mind says "GOGOGOG" and my hands go "wut no scru u ***"

          Comment

          • Rebirth0
            FFR Originalbro
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Jun 2003
            • 8751

            #35
            Re: I suppose I've put off telling you guys for long enough...

            I was actually wondering what happened to you. I haven't seen you around lately, but I guess you've been in the parts of the site that I don't really visit.

            With a young marriage, comes the higher chance of divorce later on in life. I really hope that doesn't happen to you two, I think it would be the worst thing to go through. I'm sure you know this, and you're taking the risk anyway. I like that, reminds me of myself. I wish the best of luck to you and your soon-to-be wife. Have a great life with her and be sure to come back to FFR and tell us about things.

            Comment

            • Pikachu655
              FFR Player
              • Jul 2005
              • 203

              #36
              Re: I suppose I've put off telling you guys for long enough...

              Originally posted by nforcer06164
              Why should I dignify your ignorance with a response?

              Noah, if given an address, I'd likely send off some kind of card with my best wishes. It's the least I can do.
              Here my respose to you "Ignorence":
              Becuase it would "Hopefully" Eliminate my "Ignorence"...Plus did you see my edit of that post?
              Originally posted by Synthlight
              No.. You go die you BIG MEANIE! OMG THE INTERNET FEELINGS HAVE HURT ME!

              Cheers,
              Synthlight
              Synth Made a funny!


              Comment

              • stretchypanda
                shock me shock me
                • Sep 2004
                • 4123

                #37
                Re: I suppose I've put off telling you guys for long enough...

                Oh, wow, I thought this discussion had arisen.

                God bless Facebook.

                PS congrats etc.

                Comment

                • Kagome
                  Pop'n Music.
                  • May 2003
                  • 1314

                  #38
                  Re: I suppose I've put off telling you guys for long enough...

                  Is it Jenna?

                  Comment

                  • Squeek
                    let it snow~
                    • Jan 2004
                    • 14444

                    #39
                    Re: I suppose I've put off telling you guys for long enough...

                    ps - I think it's funny that this is the first "getin maryd lol" thread on FFR I've ever seen that was serious.

                    I think it's funnier that those who I thought would have posted this have yet to do so. I mean, there are a bunch of couples who post on FFR together and are more in the "age" I'd associate with getting married.

                    What's up with that.

                    Comment

                    • reaper*x1202
                      FFR Player
                      • Jan 2007
                      • 99

                      #40
                      Re: I suppose I've put off telling you guys for long enough...

                      i think its a moogle.......(ff7 on the mind).......
                      sigpic:
                      twisted:

                      Comment

                      • Afrobean
                        Admiral in the Red Army
                        • Dec 2003
                        • 13262

                        #41
                        Re: I suppose I've put off telling you guys for long enough...

                        Yeah, I've known for like 7 years now. I believe it's been discussed openly in MS as well, so a lot of people should know.

                        I'd love to come out for it, but I'll need to work out the logistics on it (ie if I can get off of work then, how much it'll cost etc). I wasn't expecting it to be quite so soon haha.

                        Comment

                        • TheRapingDragon
                          A car crash mind
                          • Aug 2005
                          • 9788

                          #42
                          Re: I suppose I've put off telling you guys for long enough...

                          Originally posted by -Tibs-
                          when i saw this thread title i thought "he's gay"
                          Exactly what I thought haha. How have I missed this thread.

                          Congratulations man, don't let age put you off if you guys are happy and willing. Hell, I'm 19 and engaged, I just don't have the money to afford it for a few years.

                          I wish you two all the best of luck.

                          Oh, and invite us all to the wedding.

                          Comment

                          • FRANKKK
                            FFR Player
                            • Oct 2006
                            • 1802

                            #43
                            Re: I suppose I've put off telling you guys for long enough...

                            who cares how old you are, as long as your happy!
                            congratulations!



                            Full combo's: 230
                            AAA's: 75
                            Latest AAA: Lesson.
                            Best AAA: Firestorm.
                            GameWhore Clan
                            "Team Mom's Been Whoring" hahaha.

                            Comment

                            • mead1
                              Cerebellumberjack
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Aug 2003
                              • 3960

                              #44
                              Re: I suppose I've put off telling you guys for long enough...

                              We never talk anymore eb =(

                              Congrats man.

                              Comment

                              • G.S.M
                                is watching
                                • Mar 2006
                                • 1072

                                #45
                                Re: I suppose I've put off telling you guys for long enough...

                                Congratulations! Hope everything goes the way you planned it.
                                "Someone once said, 'Don't try to be a great man, just be a man, and let history make its own judgments'."

                                Comment

                                Working...