I suppose I've put off telling you guys for long enough...

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • SethSquall
    FFR Player
    • Mar 2004
    • 5477

    #46
    Re: I suppose I've put off telling you guys for long enough...

    Congratulations. I wouldn't say your too young or anything. Understandable why some might say that but I know a few people who have married earlier than you and they're doing great.

    I wish you the best of luck.
    Originally posted by Tibs
    I love you, you Welsh ****

    Comment

    • customstuff
      ♥C.S. + A.M.♥
      • Nov 2006
      • 4892

      #47
      Re: I suppose I've put off telling you guys for long enough...

      Good luck and congrats!!

      Originally posted by MrMagic5239
      Placements are final, custom will not be moved to D6, just because he is good at jacks, and mediocre at just about every other FMO in the game.
      Originally posted by customstuff
      Originally posted by MrMagic5239
      welcome to D6

      start playing

      Comment

      • wickedawesomeful
        Carls, Girls, & Drugs
        FFR Music Producer
        • Dec 2006
        • 3888

        #48
        Re: I suppose I've put off telling you guys for long enough...

        'Gratz.
        http://dozemusic.com/

        Comment

        • Wilkin
          FFR Player
          • Nov 2005
          • 1800

          #49
          Re: I suppose I've put off telling you guys for long enough...

          Originally posted by GuidoHunter
          Honestly, when I saw you were engaged on facebook I didn't think it was real because I didn't see any post on FFR announcing such.

          Best of luck to you both, though.

          --Guido

          http://andy.mikee385.com
          FFR is more srs than real life.
          l
          WWii║iiiiiiii▫
          ╔═╗ ╠═╗ ║
          ╚═╝ ║lll║ ║




          OH LOOK NOW THE REST OF MY MUSIC IS NOW VISIBLE HOW COINCIDENTAL IS THAT

          Comment

          • nforcer06164
            FFR Player
            • Mar 2003
            • 4772

            #50
            Re: I suppose I've put off telling you guys for long enough...

            Originally posted by Squeek
            ps - I think it's funny that this is the first "getin maryd lol" thread on FFR I've ever seen that was serious.

            I think it's funnier that those who I thought would have posted this have yet to do so. I mean, there are a bunch of couples who post on FFR together and are more in the "age" I'd associate with getting married.

            What's up with that.
            A bunch? I can only think of one...

            PROUD OWNER OF TWO OMEGA FAVORS. YEAH, NICE TRY.
            Giant NES Controller (4 FEET) progress: PAINT IS DONE!
            Download my Wii Music Suite v1.0, and PM me with your input!

            Originally posted by Squeek
            My mind says "GOGOGOG" and my hands go "wut no scru u ***"

            Comment

            • Chrissi
              FFR Player
              • Mar 2004
              • 3019

              #51
              Re: I suppose I've put off telling you guys for long enough...

              I can think of a few ><
              C is for Charisma, it's why people think I'm great! I make my friends all laugh and smile and never want to hate!

              Comment

              • lightdarkness
                Summer!!
                • Jul 2003
                • 11310

                #52
                Re: I suppose I've put off telling you guys for long enough...

                Yay!

                Congrats EB!!

                Comment

                • Risking
                  FFR Player
                  • Sep 2006
                  • 681

                  #53
                  Re: I suppose I've put off telling you guys for long enough...

                  Congratulations to you both.

                  Comment

                  • Shashakiro
                    TWO THOUZAND COMBO
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Aug 2005
                    • 9082

                    #54
                    Re: I suppose I've put off telling you guys for long enough...

                    Congrats and all.

                    Why would anyone have a problem with it? >_>
                    4th Official FFR Tournament - Master division champion!

                    Originally posted by Boogiebear
                    use ur bain. Itz there for a reason.

                    Comment

                    • -Tibs-
                      FFR Player
                      • May 2006
                      • 5235

                      #55
                      Re: I suppose I've put off telling you guys for long enough...

                      Originally posted by nforcer06164
                      A bunch? I can only think of one...
                      Stretchy + Guido
                      Tass + Whorli

                      and thats all i can think of :{

                      Metal covers of vidya game songs

                      Comment

                      • SethSquall
                        FFR Player
                        • Mar 2004
                        • 5477

                        #56
                        Re: I suppose I've put off telling you guys for long enough...

                        Me + You
                        Originally posted by Tibs
                        I love you, you Welsh ****

                        Comment

                        • -Tibs-
                          FFR Player
                          • May 2006
                          • 5235

                          #57
                          Re: I suppose I've put off telling you guys for long enough...

                          Yeah, but we're younger than eb and jenna.

                          Metal covers of vidya game songs

                          Comment

                          • stretchypanda
                            shock me shock me
                            • Sep 2004
                            • 4123

                            #58
                            Re: I suppose I've put off telling you guys for long enough...

                            (obligatory "they're getting married" tantrum)

                            Comment

                            • nforcer06164
                              FFR Player
                              • Mar 2003
                              • 4772

                              #59
                              Re: I suppose I've put off telling you guys for long enough...

                              Tass and Whorli are never getting married. I thought we established that ages ago. I remember a certain "they're going to live in sin forever" comment.

                              PROUD OWNER OF TWO OMEGA FAVORS. YEAH, NICE TRY.
                              Giant NES Controller (4 FEET) progress: PAINT IS DONE!
                              Download my Wii Music Suite v1.0, and PM me with your input!

                              Originally posted by Squeek
                              My mind says "GOGOGOG" and my hands go "wut no scru u ***"

                              Comment

                              • JurseyRider734
                                lil j the bad b-word
                                • Aug 2003
                                • 7507

                                #60
                                Re: I suppose I've put off telling you guys for long enough...

                                Originally posted by stretchypanda
                                (obligatory "they're getting married" tantrum)
                                Hahaha, poor Guido.

                                Hearing about people getting married does make you want to get married, though. =(
                                Originally posted by Arch0wl
                                I'd better be considering I own roughly six textbooks on logic and have taken courses involving its extensive use

                                Originally posted by Afrobean
                                Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
                                the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
                                Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.

                                Comment

                                Working...