I suppose I've put off telling you guys for long enough...

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • JurseyRider734
    lil j the bad b-word
    • Aug 2003
    • 7507

    #16
    Re: I suppose I've put off telling you guys for long enough...

    Afro and I are special because we've known for a long time 8)

    Yeah buttfly, just wait until I arrive uninvited and ruin it all. Hahahahah.


    Just kidding, I won't. But I'll call you or something and congratulate, etc. Or I'll call Andrew and congratulate him for being the best man or something.
    Originally posted by Arch0wl
    I'd better be considering I own roughly six textbooks on logic and have taken courses involving its extensive use

    Originally posted by Afrobean
    Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
    the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
    Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.

    Comment

    • Triplex72
      CUSTOMIZED
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Oct 2005
      • 975

      #17
      Re: I suppose I've put off telling you guys for long enough...

      Originally posted by -Tibs-
      when i saw this thread title i thought "he's either gay or engaged"
      Same. Only I never thought of the second one.
      connect 216.246.109.6:27015

      Comment

      • msbrunnettemickey
        FFR Player
        • Sep 2004
        • 1780

        #18
        Re: I suppose I've put off telling you guys for long enough...

        Holy **** Noah! Congrats! Hope this marriage will last for as long as it can go!

        May she bare a lot of healthy children.... etc.

        בקצה השמיים, ובסוף המדבר, יש מקום רחוק מלא פרחי בר
        מקום קטן, עלוב ומשוגע, מקום רחוק מקום לדאגה
        יש אומרים שם שמשיקרה וחושבים אל כל מה שקרה
        אלוהים שם יושב ורואה ושומר אל כל משברא
        אסור לקטוף את פרחי הגן
        אסור לקטוף את פרחי הגן
        ודואג ודואג נורא

        Comment

        • Farka
          Banned
          • Dec 2005
          • 283

          #19
          Re: I suppose I've put off telling you guys for long enough...

          Yeah don't let anyone say you're too young. It doesn't matter, as long as it makes you happy. You should ride out that happiness until the end. Best of Wishes. Good luck EB.

          Comment

          • WillTalbot
            FFR Player
            • Jul 2006
            • 579

            #20
            Re: I suppose I've put off telling you guys for long enough...

            Tell us about HER

            Comment

            • MalReynolds
              CHOCK FULL O' NUTRIENTS
              • Sep 2003
              • 6571

              #21
              Re: I suppose I've put off telling you guys for long enough...

              Is she hot?
              "A new take on the epic fantasy genre... Darkly comic, relatable characters... twisted storyline."

              "Readers who prefer tension and romance, Maledictions: The Offering, delivers... As serious YA fiction, I’ll give it five stars out of five. As a novel? Four and a half." - Liz Ellor


              My new novel:

              Maledictions: The Offering.

              Now in Paperback!

              Comment

              • acknerr
                FFR Player
                • Nov 2006
                • 551

                #22
                Re: I suppose I've put off telling you guys for long enough...

                That's great to hear. I wish you both the best of luck and hope that you two have many happy years together.

                Comment

                • TrueX2
                  FFR Player
                  • May 2005
                  • 20

                  #23
                  Re: I suppose I've put off telling you guys for long enough...

                  congratz man!

                  Comment

                  • Chrissi
                    FFR Player
                    • Mar 2004
                    • 3019

                    #24
                    Re: I suppose I've put off telling you guys for long enough...

                    Gee... people think 20 is young these days. My parents got married at that age. If they could do it, you can too. Go be happy.
                    C is for Charisma, it's why people think I'm great! I make my friends all laugh and smile and never want to hate!

                    Comment

                    • DrugstoreCowboy
                      Is Famouz
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Sep 2006
                      • 3409

                      #25
                      Re: I suppose I've put off telling you guys for long enough...

                      good luck, have fun and make babies.

                      <3

                      Comment

                      • Synthlight
                        Administrator
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        FFR Administrator
                        • Nov 2002
                        • 3060

                        #26
                        Re: I suppose I've put off telling you guys for long enough...

                        Congrats! If it means anything, I was married at 23 to my wife that I met when I was 19 and we are still together with 2 kids.

                        This year is our 10 year wedding anniversary. How F*cked up is that?

                        Cheers,

                        Synthlight

                        Comment

                        • Pikachu655
                          FFR Player
                          • Jul 2005
                          • 203

                          #27
                          Re: I suppose I've put off telling you guys for long enough...

                          I Hope it ends In a painstakeing way, In other words: I hope you get a divorce. Save your self, don't get marryed!
                          Originally posted by Synthlight
                          No.. You go die you BIG MEANIE! OMG THE INTERNET FEELINGS HAVE HURT ME!

                          Cheers,
                          Synthlight
                          Synth Made a funny!


                          Comment

                          • nforcer06164
                            FFR Player
                            • Mar 2003
                            • 4772

                            #28
                            Re: I suppose I've put off telling you guys for long enough...

                            If I knew where you lived, I'd come over and smack you, Pickachu. Don't be an ass, especially to someone like Noah.

                            PROUD OWNER OF TWO OMEGA FAVORS. YEAH, NICE TRY.
                            Giant NES Controller (4 FEET) progress: PAINT IS DONE!
                            Download my Wii Music Suite v1.0, and PM me with your input!

                            Originally posted by Squeek
                            My mind says "GOGOGOG" and my hands go "wut no scru u ***"

                            Comment

                            • GuidoHunter
                              is against custom titles
                              • Oct 2003
                              • 7371

                              #29
                              Re: I suppose I've put off telling you guys for long enough...

                              Honestly, when I saw you were engaged on facebook I didn't think it was real because I didn't see any post on FFR announcing such.

                              Best of luck to you both, though.

                              --Guido


                              Originally posted by Grandiagod
                              Originally posted by Grandiagod
                              She has an asshole, in other pics you can see a diaper taped to her dead twin's back.
                              Sentences I thought I never would have to type.

                              Comment

                              • FoJaR
                                The Worst
                                • Nov 2005
                                • 2816

                                #30
                                Re: I suppose I've put off telling you guys for long enough...

                                seriously, what the hell is that?

                                congrats man!

                                i'm getting married on may 5, and i'm only 21. she's 24.

                                not trying to steal your thread, CONGRATS!

                                Comment

                                Working...