I suppose I've put off telling you guys for long enough...

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • lightdarkness
    Summer!!
    • Jul 2003
    • 11310

    #76
    Re: I suppose I've put off telling you guys for long enough...

    Originally posted by evilbutterfly
    Yeah, I wondered if any of you facebook/FFR people would notice. I suppose the rather massive number of fake marriages on facebook (I think I was married to My Left Hand for a while) make it hard to believe. =P
    It didn't show up in my news feed

    HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO STALK YOU IF IT DOESN'T SHOW UP IN MY MOTHER ****ING NEWS FEED

    lol

    Comment

    • -Fallen-
      xqsite OG
      • May 2005
      • 2836

      #77
      Re: I suppose I've put off telling you guys for long enough...

      Goodluck. Hope all goes well!
      One of the original members of the xqsite + FFR community.
      BlankZero - 15 year vet + RobbyZero - 15 year vet

      Comment

      • madmatt621
        Banned
        • Dec 2006
        • 3000

        #78
        Re: I suppose I've put off telling you guys for long enough...

        Congratulations

        EDIT: Way to sort out the information, Noah.
        Last edited by madmatt621; 02-7-2007, 10:34 AM.

        Comment

        • stretchypanda
          shock me shock me
          • Sep 2004
          • 4123

          #79
          Re: I suppose I've put off telling you guys for long enough...

          Originally posted by lightdarkness
          It didn't show up in my news feed

          HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO STALK YOU IF IT DOESN'T SHOW UP IN MY MOTHER ****ING NEWS FEED

          lol
          They got facebook engaged WAY before the stalker-feed.

          Comment

          • evilbutterfly
            FFR Player
            • Apr 2003
            • 5784

            #80
            Re: I suppose I've put off telling you guys for long enough...

            Originally posted by stretchypanda
            They got facebook engaged WAY before the stalker-feed.
            I'm surprised you pay that much attention. XD But yeah, speaking of pictures, I guess you could go to her facebook and see some of her? I don't particularly like most of her or my own pictures. They don't do us beautiful people any justice. =P
            So I've gone completely slack-ass and haven't done any work on creating games. =(

            In less-depressing news, I got a job for an online business (which sells non-electronic games, of all things!) which has taught me a lot about marketing online and all that jazz.

            So now I'm on Twitter @NoahWright.
            And I write the blog for their website.

            Plus I do cool programming in-house that you'll never see. =O

            Comment

            • stretchypanda
              shock me shock me
              • Sep 2004
              • 4123

              #81
              Re: I suppose I've put off telling you guys for long enough...

              I'm pretty sure it went something like this:

              Guido: Hey, did you see eb got engaged?
              Panda: Whaaaaa? *facebooks*
              Guido/Panda: (conversation about how old are they and is this fo sho?)

              Comment

              Working...