The Official "Beautiful People of FFR Club" application thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • stretchypanda
    shock me shock me
    • Sep 2004
    • 4123

    #106
    Re: The Official "Beautiful People of FFR Club" application thread

    If you have to ask, you'll never know.

    Comment

    • natsuko
      FFR Player
      • Mar 2005
      • 30

      #107
      Re: The Official "Beautiful People of FFR Club" application thread

      Hmmph. Why not.

      1.

      2. Perhaps a virtual reality mmorpg. ( Wait, thats my dream...)

      3. People say I'm very postured and well spoken. I guess that could be whats would make be 'beautiful'. And I think I have a cool personality.

      4. I don't really think im 'beautiful', but the way I play DDR-sing-dance hellsure is. *excuse*
      Who is you?!

      Comment

      • senorcardgage678
        FFR Player
        • Aug 2006
        • 26

        #108
        Re: The Official "Beautiful People of FFR Club" application thread

        Originally posted by Skikamukazi


        I don't have a "plan" for how I'm going to contribute to the world, but I'm always going to do something involving sports. I'm most likely going to play at OSU or WVU as a starter my sophmore year, so I guess people watching me on t.v. can see it. (Does that count as contributing?) As an adult I plan on starting a family, much later in life, and raising my kids.

        Ideas that I hold to make me beautiful? I'm a people person, for one. I get along with almost everybody and I don't frown upon any group of people. I always have a smile on my face and I always want to do something fun and exciting. And, I suppose, I look pretty good.

        I think I deserve to be in this club because Specforces has already invited me, however, un-officially. I play sports, drink beer like a man, take shots like a pro, and never go under the table. I count that as inner beauty and strength. I guess I think I'm a beautiful person. That shows self confidence as well, which is also beautiful and powerful.

        That's about it I guess =/

        I'll post more pictures of me when I post more pictures.
        were you at the luxor when u took that picture?

        Comment

        • stretchypanda
          shock me shock me
          • Sep 2004
          • 4123

          #109
          Re: The Official "Beautiful People of FFR Club" application thread

          Uh.

          Did you miss the "Banned" in his user title?

          Comment

          • ckj846
            FFR Player
            • Jan 2004
            • 2437

            #110
            Re: The Official "Beautiful People of FFR Club" application thread

            I think this thread died. Spec got bored eh?
            O_o
            pyro31191: TELL EVERYONE YOU WANT TO TAKE IT IN THE ASS NOW
            pyro31191: rofl
            pyro31191: You should tell them earlier though
            pyro31191: so they can buy dildos instead of fleshlights

            Comment

            • scorpio1690
              FFR Player
              • Apr 2003
              • 4817

              #111
              Re: The Official "Beautiful People of FFR Club" application thread

              =(

              And I was so happy I got acknowleged for being beautiful.

              Comment

              • senorcardgage678
                FFR Player
                • Aug 2006
                • 26

                #112
                Re: The Official "Beautiful People of FFR Club" application thread

                oh. i regognized that after i posted.

                Comment

                • Pabonarican
                  FFR Player
                  • Nov 2006
                  • 4

                  #113
                  Re: The Official "Beautiful People of FFR Club" application thread

                  well alright. Seeing as it's 3:17 AM and I have little intention of sleeping, maybe I'll just toss this in here to get a chuckle from someone. If anything else, here's hoping the newb post brightens someone's day ^^:





                  I plan on contributing to the world through music. Singing is a passion of mine, an expression of self which I feel has the ability to touch people in deep, profound ways. I'm studying to be a better musician technically, and honing my skills in the hope that I will eventually be able to bring some amount of happiness to someone through my voice.

                  As far as ideas go, I'm a firm believer that chivalry is not dead, as well as someone who feels that acceptance is neccesary in everyday life. Fostering proper relationships with the people around us, as well as the word at large, is the first step in a truly harmonius life together.

                  Do I think I should be invited into this club? In the grand scheme of things, what I think doesn't really matter. The people making the decision will make it regardless, and all I really want/can do is put myself out there. If anything, I hope that someone peruses this thread and finds a post that made them smile. ^_^

                  And supposedly, I look somewhat good. That's a personal call, beauty in the eye of the beholder and all...but I figure I'll let you decide for yourselves.
                  I'm lost without you...can't help myself...
                  How does it feel...do know that I want you baby?

                  (pic: "...wait, what?")

                  Comment

                  • scream_my_name2293
                    FFR Player
                    • Aug 2006
                    • 2

                    #114
                    Re: The Official "Beautiful People of FFR Club" application thread

                    that kinda seems somewhat drastic just to be in a club...lol. I agreeed with the first post. :P

                    Comment

                    • jessiex0x
                      FFR Player
                      • Nov 2006
                      • 1

                      #115
                      Re: The Official "Beautiful People of FFR Club" application thread

                      heyy....hows it going??

                      Comment

                      • Tantric
                        FFR Player
                        • Jun 2004
                        • 426

                        #116
                        Re: The Official "Beautiful People of FFR Club" application thread

                        I'm still waiting lol.

                        "I'd burn alive to keep you warm"

                        Comment

                        • SethSquall
                          FFR Player
                          • Mar 2004
                          • 5477

                          #117
                          Re: The Official "Beautiful People of FFR Club" application thread



                          My current plan to contribute to the world lies in "Play". "Play", in a nutshell is a course that teaches people on how to care for children, whether you want to be a playgroup worker, scout leader or any job that involves children really. At the moment, I am a volunteer worker in playgroup. I Help look after kids while parents are busy in work or whatever. I just watch over the children making sure they don't eat the playdoh or whatever, occasionally playing pirates or any games the kids want to play. Then once playgroup is over I help tidy the room and get the area ready for the next group of kids. I enjoy working where I work. I feel happy that I can contribute to society in this way. I also work voluntary at a craft club on saturdays. Like the name suggest we make a lot of things whether it be cards, crackers or little cotton wool snowmen (This was for christmas period obviously). I enjoy Arts and Crafts so I am happy to help out in anyway I can. I'm usually giving the job of talking the children through making whatever we're set to make that day. Last time it was little Santa's! I have been asked by one of the playgroup leaders to join in with her idea of doing children's birthdays. That's going to start at the end of the month. Each Party is going to be themed. The first one is going to be a Spiderman party and I've been asked be play the role of Spiderman lol. How awesome is that? I get to be Spiderman. So I am looking forward to that as well. I am going to continue to work in the area I work in and I will take the "Play" course when I can next. I would like one day make some activities group of some kind. Taking trips round schools and making funs days in which everyone can join in on fun, eventful and very rewarding activities. Similar to drama exercises. I would recommend Voluntary work to anyone. I thought "I don't want to work! Why would I want to work for free?" but once I went down the Voluntary work building to look at the voluntary work there I was surprised in all the work that my interest followed. Now I'm working and I'm loving it, I may even get paid for this sort of work one day. I think that's brilliant. Voluntary work is a good way of starting off on a path that you would love to walk down.

                          I would like to be a member as I would feel honoured to be in such a club.
                          Originally posted by Tibs
                          I love you, you Welsh ****

                          Comment

                          Working...